Check your account email address ×

The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Snake said:

Top men. Top. Men.

STATE-DEPARTMENT-490x600.png

LMFAO!   You swear on ABC news last night the the whole department was unable to operate because of this.  

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

LMFAO!   You swear on ABC news last night the the whole department was unable to operate because of this.  

One dept head and 3 of his minions.

We need to start a go fund me page for MC. Maby we can get him a life.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So this is what the Washington Post calls the entire senior management?

Jesus, he got sucked in. How the fuck does he function on a daily basis?

Fucking MSM is a joke.   I hope Trump just kicks them out of the WH and doesn't give them the time of day.   He won't get a fair shot with them no matter what he does.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fucking MSM is a joke.   I hope Trump just kicks them out of the WH and doesn't give them the time of day.   He won't get a fair shot with them no matter what he does.  

Agreed.  If they wanna be an "opposition party", they can get treated like one.  I mean let's be honest anyway, they make it up as they go so what difference does it make how much access they get?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  If they wanna be an "opposition party", they can get treated like one.  I mean let's be honest anyway, they make it up as they go so what difference does it make how much access they get?

I firmly believe social media has began to turn the corner on the deception of the MSM.  Plenty of voters were turned away from Clinton to Trump because of their bias.   I'm not talking about just negative things on Trump but people seeing the truth on Clinton the MSM wouldn't report on.   

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, Mainecat said:

No one fires an entire state department. Some of those people have been on for a number of administrations

what a gullible minion 4 people fired are not a state department . 4 heavy partisan people who ran cover for Hillary BTW . 

in your overwhelming need to try to discredit trump do u ever just sit back for a hr or so before reposting crap u want to be true and waite for the reality f the story to come out?

one would think even with your mind loss u would have learned a lesson 30 story's ago . that or u enjoy cock shamming and that is why u go out looking for humiliation every chance u get

Edited by Ez ryder

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I firmly believe social media has began to turn the corner on the deception of the MSM.  Plenty of voters were turned away from Clinton to Trump because of their bias.   I'm not talking about just negative things on Trump but people seeing the truth on Clinton the MSM wouldn't report on.   

Without a doubt!  ZERO QUESTION ABOUT IT.  Well, from moderately intelligent minds anyway.  

I still go back and forth between the medias just because I like to see what other's "marching orders are".  Example, I watched the entire press conference with May and Trump.  The spin both CNN and MSNBC put on it was amazing.  They play a clip out of context, then their expert(s) explain to their fan base what they meant....this goes on the whole time!  And they are WRONG!  Wrong, wrong, wrong.  Changing and spinning contexts to fit their narratives and push their agenda.

I am dead serious.....it is like nothing I've ever seen.  Their "political strategists" are unqualified because of their biases.  It's like they actually believe in their own sides agenda so much that they actually see things in an alternative reality.  Truth.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

any of you clown experts been called to help fill in yet?

:lmao:

No, but they may not have my number.  And they sure wouldn't want me.  Integrity is not considered and "plus" for your sides networks.

Wait, let me check with Dan and Brian. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Without a doubt!  ZERO QUESTION ABOUT IT.  Well, from moderately intelligent minds anyway.  

I still go back and forth between the medias just because I like to see what other's "marching orders are".  Example, I watched the entire press conference with May and Trump.  The spin both CNN and MSNBC put on it was amazing.  They play a clip out of context, then their expert(s) explain to their fan base what they meant....this goes on the whole time!  And they are WRONG!  Wrong, wrong, wrong.  Changing and spinning contexts to fit their narratives and push their agenda.

I am dead serious.....it is like nothing I've ever seen.  Their "political strategists" are unqualified because of their biases.  It's like they actually believe in their own sides agenda so much that they actually see things in an alternative reality.  Truth.

Trump was the first big GOP candidate of any race to call out the media.   The others were always too chickenshit.  Plain and simple it helped him win.   People started looking into shit other than what they seen in the papers and tv.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I doubt if 1/2 of you could find Iraq on a map... :news:

It'd be fun to set up a real intelligence test between the liberals and the normal people on this board.  A real "winner take all" for the title of "intellectually elite".

And I don't think anyone would object if you retards reached out to SR to help "bring up" your curve.

holy shit!!!!!   :lol::lol:

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I doubt if 1/2 of you could find Iraq on a map... :news:

Comments like this and you still can't understand why trump got elected.  I would love an intelligence test as Z proposed.  Then, after that, a basic skills test.