Check your account email address ×

So my vaccinated buddy has covid and he’s really sick

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You have to pic sides?

Tell me which side I should be on.

Trying to weed through all the false bullshit is a job.

Here is Dr John Abramson with Rogan telling you his experience with Pfizer, what side do you think he is on?  People in the know can't speak out unless subpoenad by the courts and he was.  He is the whistleblower that brought in the largest fine in the history of the USA against Pfizer.  Yet blistfully ignorant people are now going to bat for the drug companies.  Is he lying or telling the truth?  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is Dr John Abramson with Rogan telling you his experience with Pfizer, what side do you think he is on?  People in the know can't speak out unless subpoenad by the courts and he was.  He is the whistleblower that brought in the largest fine in the history of the USA against Pfizer.  Yet blistfully ignorant people are now going to bat for the drug companies.  Is he lying or telling the truth?  

This is pretty much all you need to know about Big Pharma 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fucking Curfews.....unbelievable.

I guess I am still glad I am American . Even with a retarded racist kid sniffing President 😕👎

Thankfully more and more Americans are seeing through this fraud, that is the reason you are in better shape.

Its not from the dumb sheep like Bambihands and DeepFaggot.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wife’s cousin is a nurse and she says that everyone be getting the rones and to a similar degree. Vaxxed, unvaxxed, doesn’t matter 

Thats what the real experts have said from day 1.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

You have trumps vaccine in your DNA now!

Poor bastard.

:owned:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Everything with him is Trump nowadays, rent free.

Imagine when MC sees biden on tv and he cums a little, but now that seed is full of trump DNA, and he doesn’t know if he’s going to eat it out of happiness or sadness 

Edited by ACE
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Everything with him is Trump nowadays, rent free.

“Nowadays”?  6 years and 8000 posts containing “Trump”.

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Imagine when MC sees biden on tv and he cums a little, but now that seed is full of trump DNA, and he doesn’t know if he’s going to eat it out of happiness or sadness 

Ewww.

But MC is sterile.  Nature knew from birth he shouldn’t be allowed to spawn.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So what does that have to do with fighting a virus?  This variant has an RO of approx 8, so it is beyond stupid to think any measures could work to stop the spread.

So what does that have to do with control of the population?  

39 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Both sisters are nurses.

Both say vaxxed are less sick. 🤷

Not True at all. 

Plus that's not what people were sold on. They were told it was supposed to stop you from getting it. 

We had it last week. I was sick for two days. My wife is still sick just a cough and some fatigue but we didn't have any earth shattering symptoms. My wife got tested on Monday and tested positive. She tested so she doesn't have to test again for 6 months if this stupid Biden Mandate goes through 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I woke up with a cough this morning.  I shit my pants and am now looking for the shortest 6 hour line to get tested.  I’ll shit my pants there too.  Pretty sure I am panicking in the right order.

May just take some aspirin and a sip of Robitussin and do like Hillary did….”Power through”.

But seriously, a friend of ours got those antibody things and BAM!  Sent her home and she was good to go.  Her husband couldn’t get them for some reason and suffered for a couple weeks.  She got tired of his whining.  Lol

Come on man...his parents are on the age group that should cause concern. I would of offered the same suggestion to MC's parents.  

Young and health...no worries,  in your 80's while it's far from a death sentence it is cause for concern.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Come on man...his parents are on the age group that should cause concern. I would of offered the same suggestion to MC's parents.  

Young and health...no worries,  in your 80's while it's far from a death sentence it is cause for concern.

Oh, it’s very serious for the elderly and people with other conditions that make them susceptible.  Like the flu and pneumonia used to be before they were all but eradicated by covid.  Everyone should take personal precautions for sure.  I never said anything different.

I don’t give a fuck about MC or any of his fucking family.  He (and they) are everything wrong with the world right now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So, why is the QC government imposing curfews if that were true?

FYI, globally the numbers don't support that claim.

Blacks predominately dominate our systems that report directly to the government….as most of their funding comes directly from state and fed.