So my vaccinated buddy has covid and he’s really sick

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Everything with him is Trump nowadays, rent free.

He's running blocker for Biden and the Biden administrations absolute fail at running the country, nonstop lies they have told, and the fact they are a complete failure at anything they attempt..He fills up the site with trumpy threads so nobody will fill it up with Biden's failure.. You'll notice he steers well clear of any Biden thread and if he does pop in it's a Trump post..

He's just your typical loser internet troll with no life..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what does that have to do with fighting a virus?  This variant has an RO of approx 8, so it is beyond stupid to think any measures could work to stop the spread.

So what does that have to do with control of the population?  

Am I the premier of Quebec?

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He's running blocker for Biden and the Biden administrations absolute fail at running the country, nonstop lies they have told, and the fact they are a complete failure at anything they attempt..He fills up the site with trumpy threads so nobody will fill it up with Biden's failure.. You'll notice he steers well clear of any Biden thread and if he does pop in it's a Trump post..

He's just your typical loser internet troll with no life..

Just like the media does. One could swear he is nothing but a braindead Democratic BOT. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Not True at all. 

Plus that's not what people were sold on. They were told it was supposed to stop you from getting it. 

We had it last week. I was sick for two days. My wife is still sick just a cough and some fatigue but we didn't have any earth shattering symptoms. My wife got tested on Monday and tested positive. She tested so she doesn't have to test again for 6 months if this stupid Biden Mandate goes through 

This is what my sister told. Me both in the field right in the middle of it.

Vaxxed get less sick in general.

I was never led to believe the vax would prevent infection. Just it wouldn't be as bad if I did get covid.

I was late getting the jab. I waited a long time.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what does that have to do with fighting a virus?  This variant has an RO of approx 8, so it is beyond stupid to think any measures could work to stop the spread.

So what does that have to do with control of the population?  

Virtue signalling, for the sheep. What a crock of horseshit ! 

I,m actually amazed the the queerbeckers don,t rebel, bigtime. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Virtue signalling, for the sheep. What a crock of horseshit ! 

I,m actually amazed the the queerbeckers don,t rebel, bigtime. 

Queerbeckers :lol2: never heard that one 

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

that's crazy. so much for freedom

The parties / bars in montreal from 10pm-2am are crazy. Then the afterparties.

We used to go there in early to mid 20’s, and a little past. Wow !

Edited by CFM

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know at least 4 people who have had covid at least twice now. 

Im on my 3rd round as we speak :thumb:

Fully vaccinated family memeber passed it along to my whole family for Christmas. 

Same person who at Thanksgiving argued with me that Vaccines stop you from getting the virus or spreading it. 

The irony. Great times. 😂

On 12/31/2021 at 7:17 AM, SkisNH said:

Get her the monoclonal antibodies ASAP...both my parents had it and they walked right through after the treatment. 

It must be administered ASAP after infection. 

Brandon is blocking the use of those again. He needs very sick and dead people to keep this Trojan horse going. 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:52 AM, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I really don’t know.  We found out about that through them.   Probably just snake oil.  Who knows?!?!

We aren’t getting any of the truth at all anymore.  That ship sailed out of the port, never to return.

Not sure there ever was anything that could be considered “truth” from the US government. 

On 12/31/2021 at 9:25 AM, sleepybrew said:

that's crazy. so much for freedom

Canada is far from a free country. Look it up. Some of the shit they deal with is unfathomable to an American. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Brandon is blocking the use of those again. He needs very sick and dead people to keep this Trojan horse going. 

Not sure there ever was anything that could be considered “truth” from the US government. 

Canada is far from a free country. Look it up. Some of the shit they deal with is unfathomable to an American. 

Me either but, I'm sure the lies have never been more abundant than right now.  Blatant and in your face lies.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me either but, I'm sure the lies have never been more abundant than right now.  Blatant and in your face lies.

It’s almost just plain comical anymore. Comical that they keep trying to tell them and comical that anyone even believes them anymore. 

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

How many vacs and boosters have they all had ? You need at least round 4 minimum to get protection.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s almost just plain comical anymore. Comical that they keep trying to tell them and comical that anyone even believes them anymore. 

I don't find it that funny anymore.  These people have become a nuisance and have worn out their welcome.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

I don't find it that funny anymore.  These people have become a nuisance and have worn out their welcome.

While I share your sentiment I find it best if I just laugh at them and stay away. Less money spent in legal fees that way. If they want to get froggy about it well then, I’ll be their huckleberry. They never have the sack to do anything other than talk though. Boring.