Check your account email address ×

#tigerlivesmatter

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snake said:

All other things being equal, I am willing to bet a vast majority of the bad asses in this thread would have shit and run when they heard the tone of that guys' pleas.

We’ll at least you’re honest about how you’d act in the situation.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

All other things being equal, I am willing to bet a vast majority of the bad asses in this thread would have shit and run when they heard the tone of that guys' pleas.

What does this even mean?  :dunno:

13 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

We’ll at least you’re honest about how you’d act in the situation.

While I have never had to shoot a fucking tiger, I have been the first on the scene after a truck hit a sledder hard enough to almost amputate his leg. Ever hear those kind of screams before? It was enough to freeze his 2 friends dead in their tracks.

I'm in no way saying I am any badder than the next guy, but let me tell ya.... those situations can put the fear of God into you.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What does this even mean?  :dunno:

That's what I mean... everyone CAN be a badass... but are they?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

While I have never had to shoot a fucking tiger, I have been the first on the scene after a truck hit a sledder hard enough to almost amputate his leg. Ever hear those kind of screams before? It was enough to freeze his 2 friends dead in their tracks.

I'm in no way saying I am any badder than the next guy, but let me tell ya.... those situations can put the fear of God into you.

Oh I agree they can be terrifying hearing screams like that but I’d think most would go try and at least help with something maybe I wrong though.

I’d think anyone in motorsports has a story of a bad crash. I know I got a few. The worst was when we were 12/13 my buddy rolled his go kart bad in my yard. Rolled a few times landed upside down was screaming we ran over to him and his arm is under the cage snapped completely in half with his bone sticking out like 4 inches. We flip it upright get him out we walk over to my house bone sticking out and his arm just hanging by skin flopping limp. Never forget that image of his arm. 

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Oh I agree they can be terrifying hearing screams like that but I’d think most would go try and at least help with something maybe I wrong though.

I’d think anyone in motorsports has a story of a bad crash. I know I got a few. The worst was when we were 12/13 my buddy rolled his go kart bad in my yard. Rolled a few times landed upside down was screaming we ran over to him and his arm is under the cage snapped completely in half with his bone sticking out like 4 inches. We flip it upright get him out we walk over to my house bone sticking out and his arm just hanging by skin flopping limp. Never forget that image of his arm. 

No one knows how they will react to a situation such as that.

The guys at the scene were completely frozen... no one was moving or doing anything. The road where it happened was just over a hill so I sent one of them to the top of the hill to watch for traffic and went to the guy on the ground. Not a lot I could do at the time so kept him still, treated for shock as best I could, and had Scott call the 911 in.

Fuckin' scared me, ain't afraid to admit it...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Should have tazed him first.

Oh, I like this idea.  For a couple of reasons.  One sinister, one less than.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

It’s always interesting to see how we truly react in dire situations.  Most will never know because they will never be in one.  These are the true shit talkers.  Always fun to listen to and watch…until it’s not fun anymore and I want them quiet.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Save the animal and sacrifice the retard

Agree.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No one knows how they will react to a situation such as that.

The guys at the scene were completely frozen... no one was moving or doing anything. The road where it happened was just over a hill so I sent one of them to the top of the hill to watch for traffic and went to the guy on the ground. Not a lot I could do at the time so kept him still, treated for shock as best I could, and had Scott call the 911 in.

Fuckin' scared me, ain't afraid to admit it...

Fight, flight OR freeze.  I’ve seen men do the latter when you least expect them to.  Lots of pumping one’s self up or as a group going in to a tense situation but when the “white elephant” enters, it’s interesting to find out who you are and likewise, who everyone else is.  And yes, the sound of a man screaming is blood curdling and the adrenaline it brings out can bring men to shivering masses of meat.

It ain’t like the fucking movies.  None of it is.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I like this idea.  For a couple of reasons.  One sinister, one less than.

It’s always interesting to see how we truly react in dire situations.  Most will never know because they will never be in one.  These are the true shit talkers.  Always fun to listen to and watch…until it’s not fun anymore and I want them quiet.

Agree.

Fight, flight OR freeze.  I’ve seen men do the latter when you least expect them to.  Lots of pumping one’s self up or as a group going in to a tense situation but when the “white elephant” enters, it’s interesting to find out who you are and likewise, who everyone else is.  And yes, the sound of a man screaming is blood curdling and the adrenaline it brings out can bring men to shivering masses of meat.

It ain’t like the fucking movies.  None of it is.

Least he could've done was yell tazer, tazer. tazer, before he shot.

26 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Least he could've done was yell tazer, tazer. tazer, before he shot.

Yeah...then, "oh well, too late."  tigers gotta eat too!

8 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

The city will probably get sued now by the zoo for killing the tiger.

Maybe they should though.  The whole premise of a human life being superior is a bit perplexing to me.  In this instance, who is in the wrong?  The tiger?  No.

So, if an idiot comes into my abode, and I view him as a threat, a cop can shoot me down to try and save his life?  No.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe they should though.  The whole premise of a human life being superior is a bit perplexing to me.  In this instance, who is in the wrong?  The tiger?  No.

So, if an idiot comes into my abode, and I view him as a threat, a cop can shoot me down to try and save his life?  No.

Tigers don't pay taxes.

de4dd6f7-6726-4ab6-9292-920713e010a0_1.5b073464293f8d65e326443004717f30.jpeg

Edited by nascarmike