Check your account email address ×

Ruh Row

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

I like calling it klim like Kim with an L in it. Triggers the fan boys harder than telling 509 people their stuff is low tier. 

If they wanted it pronounced climb they should have spelled it klime.  This is English and I will not press two for no liberal klim fanboys

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

He probably has a fix kit that involves grease zerks and a plastic insert. Superior to anything wins iron dog 

I work on sleds? For racers? 200 sleds a day? 400 phone calls? Polaris suggests any needing to go fast calls me? 

Iron dog, wolves, polar bears, clutch kit

• Haha 3

The pictures of the grenaded engine showed 100% lack of lube (I think it was on the PTO side but can't remember without having to go back and find it).  And the guy claims his oil reservoir was down about a 1/3rd so it appeared to be using oil at some level.  OOPS!!!

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The pictures of the grenaded engine showed 100% lack of lube (I think it was on the PTO side but can't remember without having to go back and find it).  And the guy claims his oil reservoir was down about a 1/3rd so it appeared to be using oil at some level.  OOPS!!!

ewwwwwwwwwww

wasn't there an issue with oil lines of some nature on the first model year 850's?

46 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

Just a thought... isn't that snow amount a little on the low side? 

Im sure I could blow up my sno pro in 2H on that shit.

Looks like more than enough snow to me.

42 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Looks like more than enough snow to me.

you would know better than I.   sno pro is not a good comparison. 

I would only be running a old junker in that snow. 

Edited by Cwhite138

Just now, Cwhite138 said:

Well we know the real issue was poor product design.. OR as poo calls it "Outstanding Durability"

There's not one of the four manufacturers that haven't had a brand new sled go down for some reason.

I know a guy had a brand new winder, all stock, grenade itself.

Shit happens

• Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 5:25 PM, Not greg b said:

I like calling it klim like Kim with an L in it. Triggers the fan boys harder than telling 509 people their stuff is low tier. 

509 is runny shit and klim is at least a firm turd but a shit none the less 

Fucking 509 just awful.  I know it is shit but saw some non current boots at hay days for 100 bucks so I said ah fuck it 100 bucks for a new extra dry pr . Wore them on sat it was fucking 25deg and my foot was getting cold lol just shit . Tossed them in my atv bin when I got home . Guess the will be my spring fall sxs boots now