Check your account email address ×

Learn us about Communism

Anler

6 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Until you get it right.. 

Don't like your job quit...if you find yourself without skills look in the fucking mirror. 

Heck you make 100k+ growing a weed that will literally grow outside by itself once sexed properly. 

You will continue to blame individuals for systemic problems because you would like to ignore the systemic problems. It makes you feel good to think that you're better and more worthy than others, and you can't maintain that illusion AND acknowledge systemic shortcomings of the capitalist system. If you acknowledged these systemic issues, it would lay doubt upon your own self worth, which is entirely governed by your perception of your position in society relative to others and your belief that you, and everyone else, deserves exactly what they've received. 

This is why many of you act like I insulted you personally when I talk about the systemic shortcomings of the capitalist system. 

Edited by motonoggin

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You will continue to blame individuals for systemic problems because you would like to ignore the systemic problems. It makes you feel good to think that you're better and more worthy than others, and you can't maintain that illusion AND acknowledge systemic shortcomings of the capitalist system. If you acknowledged these systemic issues, it would lay doubt upon your own self worth, which is entirely governed by your perception of your position in society relative to others and your belief that you, and everyone else, deserves exactly what they've received. 

This is why many of you act like I insulted you personally when I talk about the systemic shortcomings of the capitalist system. 

Word Salad Vegetables GIF - Word Salad Word Salad - Discover & Share GIFs

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And it's like he utterly described himself..Talk about being oblivious.. SMH

In what way? 

"I know you are, but what am I?" isn't a valid argument. 

If you have no rebuttal beyond schoolyard bullshit, keep it to yourself. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In what way? 

"I know you are, but what am I?" isn't a valid argument. 

If you have no rebuttal beyond schoolyard bullshit, keep it to yourself. 

In no way did he blame an individual in the post you quoted,..You on the other hand are here blaming individuals multiple times in this thread..:lol:

Derp...

8 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Until you get it right.. 

Don't like your job quit...if you find yourself without skills look in the fucking mirror. 

Heck you make 100k+ growing a weed that will literally grow outside by itself once sexed properly. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

In no way did he blame an individual in the post you quoted,..You on the other hand are here blaming individuals multiple times in this thread..:lol:

Derp...

:news:

Just now, motonoggin said:

:news:

Again reading comprehension, he isn't blaming the person, if someone doesn't like their job they are FREE to look for one the do like..That's not placing blame, if someone wants a job that requires skills, they are FREE to get those skills..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Again reading comprehension, he isn't blaming the person, if someone doesn't like their job they are FREE to look for one the do like..That's not placing blame, if someone wants a job that requires skills, they are FREE to get those skills..

Nothing is free about capitalism for the worker. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Me: "Capitalism is systemically incapable of providing an adequate standard of living for workers"

Reactionaries: "If you don't like your job or what you're paid, it's your own fault."

Moto the above is "I know you are but what am I" school yard BS... Now go post some lame memes since you are completely in capable of having a rational conversation about facts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What's free in your eutopia??:news:

And frankly I don't want free stuff, I want to work hard so I appreciate what I worked hard for..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You are not FREE to leave a job and find a new one??? You are not FREE to start your own business where you are the owner operator as I am in my business and control the means of production?? Cuz I do exactly that..:news:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's free in your eutopia??:news:

And frankly I don't want free stuff, I want to work hard so I appreciate what I worked hard for..

Healthcare is free

Education is free

Housing is free

Food is free

Except for the few that work to make it happen...eventually no matter your work ethic you will sit down with the masses and everything comes to a grinding halt.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

You are not FREE to leave a job and find a new one??? You are not FREE to start your own business where you are the owner operator as I am in my business and control the means of production?? Cuz I do exactly that..:news:

No, because capital holds a monopsony on labor. It is inherently coercive.

No, because capital holds a monopsony on labor. It is inherently coercive.

Nothing holds me to anything in my business which is 99% based on labor only..I do not sell a product in my business other than my work ethic, I only provide labor. My business is not a monopsony as there are over a 1000 others providing the same thing I do in my area..But continue with your lack of reality and understanding

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Nothing holds me to anything in my business which is 99% based on labor only..I do not sell a product in my business other than my work ethic, I only provide labor. My business is not a monopsony as there are over a 1000 others providing the same thing I do in my area..But continue with your lack of reality and understanding

Doesn't sound like you're a capitalist at all if you don't have employees. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Doesn't sound like you're a capitalist at all if you don't have employees. 

My son helps me when he wants and can, I used too have employees, but their lack of effort, drama, attention to detail, and pride which was probably the largest problem in a job that requires an extremely high attention to detail and pride made me go back to the solo route. Paying someone to do something I would have to go back and do again myself seemed pointless.. Right??

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

My son helps me when he wants and can, I used too have employees, but their lack of effort, drama, attention to detail, and pride which was probably the largest problem in a job that requires an extremely high attention to detail and pride made me go back to the solo route. Paying someone to do something I would have to go back and do again myself seemed pointless.. Right??

You get what you pay for. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In my experience 9 times outta 10 the Guy that wants the big bucks isnt half the worker he claims to be and we usually send him on his way. 

• Like 1

I payed very well as I get paid very well, I'm more than double /hr labor rate as my competitors in my area..

Good story for you, Going way back when I got started..Had a buddy working for me, so we were a 2 man crew..One day he says to me, hey I was talking to my roommate, and you make a lot more money than I do, we go out for 3 hours I make $150 and you make $600.. He says, I think we should split the money 50/50..I say yeah, and I actually laughed because I thought he was joking, in no way could someone be this out of touch with the reality of what I have going on..But he was serious apparently and he got a little heated..So I said to him I would be more than happy to split the profits 50/50 with you..But it's going to require you to do "X" as this is what I do behind the scenes that you don't think about, and you are now going to need to come up with "X" dollars as that is half of what I have invested.. Needless to say he never worked for me again and we have not spoken.. He was jealous and wanted half of a profitable business handed to him without any effort or expenses on his part.................

• Like 2

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Me: "Capitalism is systemically incapable of providing an adequate standard of living for workers"

Reactionaries: "If you don't like your job or what you're paid, it's your own fault."

Poverty rates and deaths due to illness, famine, and climate have fallen to a fraction of what they were 100 years ago 

And a lot of it even in the last 20 years 

the actual facts just don’t agree with your gibberish 

• Like 1