Check your account email address ×

Democrats keep proclaiming…

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The youth are our future!

Yesterday, the US surgeon general puts out advisory and warns of a “youth mental health crisis exacerbated by pandemic”.

Now, will there be a booster for this mental health “pandemic”?

20% are fucked in the head. My age it's only 10% , lol

Just now, steve from amherst said:

20% are fucked in the head. My age it's only 10% , lol

I think more and more young men 18-30 are struggling with life.  Their children are going to be a fucking mess.  Seriously.

Obesity: I am really the undisputed, quint-essential American attribute.

Mental Health illness: “Hold my wine coolie..”

If the youth our our future then why do we keep staking more debt on there back ? We are currently just under a billion bucks a day just to service the interest on that debt . But yes we care about the future of the children . 

• Like 1

Youth are by far more at risk of the damaging mental health effects of the over reaction to covid than they ever could be from covid itself 

It’s always been a problem with the alt left that they can’t see past the end of their nose, and virtue signalling can have real life and significant consequences 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The youth are our future!

Yesterday, the US surgeon general puts out advisory and warns of a “youth mental health crisis exacerbated by pandemic”.

Now, will there be a booster for this mental health “pandemic”?

My sons say 1/2 the school is filled with weird kids that dress up as elves or furys. It's not the kids it's the stupid fucking parents that don't want to make their kid be normal. And I'm sorry pretending to be a elf or a animal or claim your gay when you have no understanding of your sexuality is the parents fault

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My sons say 1/2 the school is filled with weird kids that dress up as elves or furys. It's not the kids it's the stupid fucking parents that don't want to make their kid be normal. And I'm sorry pretending to be a elf or a animal or claim your gay when you have no understanding of your sexuality is the parents fault

They were born that way 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No, it’s not always the parents fault. Many or some ? Probably. There are lots of influences in your kids you don’t know, including themselves.  Just because you ‘taught them better’ does nit mean it won’t happen. 

Do your best and hope for the best.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

They were born that way 

No they weren't. Explain why there weren't kids like this when I was in school or when my mom was in school or her mom. Our society is warping these kids minds. Yes there were a few kids that were homosexual. but the trans thing or kids saying they are an elf or a furry is all programming. I do believe some people are born gay. 

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

No, it’s not always the parents fault. Many or some ? Probably. There are lots of influences in your kids you don’t know, including themselves.  Just because you ‘taught them better’ does nit mean it won’t happen. 

Do your best and hope for the best.

Remember the time when you could blame the parents more?  Well, I think society and our educations system can share in this blame now too.  “It takes a village…”. Remember?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

No they weren't. Explain why there weren't kids like this when I was in school or when my mom was in school or her mom. Our society is warping these kids minds. Yes there were a few kids that were homosexual. but the trans thing or kids saying they are an elf or a furry is all programming. I do believe some people are born gay. 

They’d get there ass kicked same when I was in school. It’s only been accepted publicly for what decade or so. I have no idea if they are born that way I was just being a smart ass.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Youth are by far more at risk of the damaging mental health effects of the over reaction to covid than they ever could be from covid itself 

It’s always been a problem with the alt left that they can’t see past the end of their nose, and virtue signalling can have real life and significant consequences 

That vid of the 8 prominent doctors, with the one talking about kids IQ points dropping 20% because of covid, has now been removed by Youtube as not meeting community standards.

The left doesn't like the truth being told or they are too dumb to believe it so they have it removed. 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

They’d get there ass kicked same when I was in school. It’s only been accepted publicly for what decade or so. I have no idea if they are born that way I was just being a smart ass.

"Bullying" plays a role in school and life also.  Especially the widely used net it casts now.  I'll wait until some of the SJW's show up with their hair on fire before I explain that one.  

39 minutes ago, irv said:

That vid of the 8 prominent doctors, with the one talking about kids IQ points dropping 20% because of covid, has now been removed by Youtube as not meeting community standards.

The left doesn't like the truth being told or they are too dumb to believe it so they have it removed. 

This is fact.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I fucked a chick that was dressed up as a 🧚‍♀️ fairy at the resistance festive in her moms mini van .  Not gonna lie I liked it lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

So they were born a elf ? Interesting 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I fucked a chick that was dressed up as a 🧚‍♀️ fairy at the resistance festive in her moms mini van .  Not gonna lie I liked it lol 

Lol.

btw, what is the resistance festive ? I googled and every thing was in fuckin french. Lololol

7 minutes ago, CFM said:

Lol.

btw, what is the resistance festive ? I googled and every thing was in fuckin french. Lololol

They don't have one in your town ? 

It is a traveling fair but a midevil traveling fair some people are really in to it . I have gone a few times in my life not really my thing. But can be entertaining if you are loaded 

https://www.renaissancefest.com/

• Like 2