Check your account email address ×

Death toll from the moronic variant so far

Rod

Is it even funny to watch the virus fear cult keep falling for this?

for a while it was funny but it’s getting sickening. People who keep falling for this need to be taken to the train station. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Is it even funny to watch the virus fear cult keep falling for this?

for a while it was funny but it’s getting sickening. People who keep falling for this need to be taken to the train station. 

On the bold...Do you mean like the constant anti virus and vax threads that you post here? Look in the mirror :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ckf said:

On the bold...Do you mean like the constant anti virus and vax threads that you post here? Look in the mirror :lol:

It is getting old

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

I totally support your choice to be scared 

but when your virtue signalling affects my Life i take huge issue with that. The virus is nothing in the sense that it’s a normal viral respiratory illness.  It’s the totalitarianism that extremely concerns me 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yep... I don't care either way what anyone wants to think or do. It's their choice. Just STFU about it.

FREEDOMsledder.

Just shut the fuck up about it... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Ill shut the fuck up as soon as my Kids dont have to wear masks in school, College Kids dont need a jab to attend school, and when Grown Adults dont lose their jobs for not getting a half fast experimental jab or wearing a face diaper. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I totally support your choice to be scared 

but when your virtue signalling affects my Life i take huge issue with that. The virus is nothing in the sense that it’s a normal viral respiratory illness.  It’s the totalitarianism that extremely concerns me 

:lol:

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

FREEDOMsledder.

Just shut the fuck up about it... :lol:

I make one fucking post about it and I get ridiculed :lol:   

I'm guessing you guys are balls to the wall right now? We didn't see our UPS guy after 7pm last week. Long day for sure by the time he gets back to  the hub.

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ill shut the fuck up as soon as my Kids dont have to wear masks in school, College Kids dont need a jab to attend school, and when Grown Adults dont lose their jobs for not getting a half fast experimental jab or wearing a face diaper. 

Then you're no better than the Karen's bitching the other way. Just saying.....

58 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Exactly, and it's only been the biggest story of our lives for the past 2 years, and continuing, but lets not talk about it nor all the new measures they'd like to impose on us. :news: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

That will change when voting changes

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly, and it's only been the biggest story of our lives for the past 2 years, and continuing, but lets not talk about it nor all the new measures they'd like to impose on us. :news: 

Again, how are the people bitching one way or the other any better than the other side? Just because it's what YOU believe? 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Again, how are the people bitching one way or the other any better than the other side? Just because it's what YOU believe? 

You're right, I think we should all just get involved in MC's and 550's moronic posts instead because they are so much more important and thought provoking. 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

The rights of the ones not wanting the shot are being infringed.  That's certainly bitch worthy.  In fact, if that wasn't the case (people getting freedoms stolen), nobody would really care.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Pretty much. 

again if these betas want to be scared then I don’t care. But this shit is going WAY too far. All this crap is a massive over reaction and the spread of government and totalitarianism is very concerning. This never ends well 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The rights of the ones not wanting the shot are being infringed.  That's certainly bitch worthy.  In fact, if that wasn't the case (people getting freedoms stolen), nobody would really care.

They can take their toys and go home if they don't like it. That's America. We all have to make choices that work best for ourselves.

Just now, ckf said:

They can take their toys and go home if they don't like it. That's America. We all have to make choices that work best for ourselves.

That's not what this is about though.  This is about government overstepping it's bounds and forcing something they shouldn't be able to on the population.

Or, are you saying those of us that don't like it can just be quiet and take it?  Now, we are back to your original problem I guess.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If people want to shrie, have a hissy fit, wear 14 masks and shit their pants and take 900 vaccines over a cold\flu, go ahead 

but you stupid losers are fucking with my life with your idiotic virtue signalling 

this is by far the biggest mass delusion I’ve ever lived through

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's not what this is about though.  This is about government overstepping it's bounds and forcing something they shouldn't be able to on the population.

Or, are you saying those of us that don't like it can just be quiet and take it?  Now, we are back to your original problem I guess.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Honestly, I have not paid much attention to it. I thought that the courts said that the government couldn't dictate what private businesses do?

1 minute ago, ACE said:

If people want to shrie, have a hissy fit, wear 14 masks and shit their pants and take 900 vaccines over a cold\flu, go ahead 

but you stupid losers are fucking with my life with your idiotic virtue signalling 

this is by far the biggest mass delusion I’ve ever lived through

Yeah, making fun of the opposite side will really help your cause :lol: Both sides are over the top IMO.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Honestly, I have not paid much attention to it. I thought that the courts said that the government couldn't dictate what private businesses do?

Nope. Just today NYC made it mandatory for all businesses (in nyc) and all people going into businesses to have it. Including kids I believe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's a fight...and it was started by the Dems in DC..,...and HR people in organizations are taking a side....and opening up their companies for lawsuits because the Biden admin is stating they won't make it to court.  Lies on lies on lies on lies on lies.

BTW, Medicare and Medicaid, who were the last two big Gubment "mandate pushers" just got shot down in court.