Check your account email address ×

Walmart CEO Credits Biden with Supply Chain Improvement after Weeks of Conservative Hysteria 

MC - got a newer date and # ?

On Tuesday, Nov. 9, 111 container ships — a record number — were reported at berth, anchored and waiting for berth space, or in outer “loitering” areas that now extend to Orange County and as far offshore as Catalina Island.

BTW: these ship are causing major air pollution while sitting at idle. The area govt’s are trying to spread these ships our to lessen the effect. 

Think I’m making that up ?

#clownworld

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It was 90 degrees last May…..your point posting months old photo?

Nothing had changed . Not even showing the stacks of containers littering local neighborhoods lol 

I have a friend who got 4 last mo to put behind his plant.  Just the cost of shipping 

13 minutes ago, CFM said:

MC - got a newer date and # ?

On Tuesday, Nov. 9, 111 container ships — a record number — were reported at berth, anchored and waiting for berth space, or in outer “loitering” areas that now extend to Orange County and as far offshore as Catalina Island.

@Mainecat

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

BTW: these ship are causing major air pollution while sitting at idle. The area govt’s are trying to spread these ships our to lessen the effect. 

Think I’m making that up ?

#clownworld

Bunker fuel rules lol 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Walmart?  Seriously.

Yeah you know a company that litteraly ownes it's own trucks it's own trailers it's own  containers its own box cars it's own prossesing facility's and it's own designated spaces in most major ports in America.  

But yeah Joe is making there shipping problems all  disappear lol

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey dumb fuck the LA  ports have been running 24/7 for years now . Just a reality check for you 

Also CA changing law as to not alow truckers to charge the posts for wait times is when shit really started to go south . This has still not changed . 

No new trucking lines  have been opened just gibberish to fill a page and suck in idiots who have no fucking clue.  90% of the issues in the LA ports are a direct result of CA meddling with the laws and regulations . 

But oh yes govenment fuckex it up but Joe flew in and saved the day with more government lol just can't make it up.  Yet msnbc sure tries via political pay back.  Not sure what Wal-Mart is getting but be sure they are getting somthing 

This is what liberals do.  They create the problems, then come in and try to explain to the lemmings how they are "saving the day"

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is what liberals do.  They create the problems, then come in and try to explain to the lemmings how they are "saving the day"

The shit they are doing in my once loved state is so shocking….it’s like it’s being run by first graders and really, the intellect and reasoning abilities are quite close.  I mean….it’s really just amazing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The shit they are doing in my once loved state is so shocking….it’s like it’s being run by first graders and really, the intellect and reasoning abilities are quite close.  I mean….it’s really just amazing.

zero common sense and very little intellect, yet they think they should be allowed to "run the show". 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The “intellectual Elites”

#clownworld

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the CEO is lying….lmao

Okay….. eye roll

Yeh , why would he ? Why would Biden ? Why would the news ? Why would anyone on anything ?

#clownworld