Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, he might walk, I can't predict. Juries are a crap shoot. 

I still maintain that Kyle is a fukkin wannabe, that crossed state lines, with an ILLEGALY POSSESSED AR-15, and immersed himself into a volatile, riotous situation, that he had no business being in. 

The rifle did not cross state lines and no evidence has been presented that it did.  His friend kept the rifle for him in Wisconsin.

Kyle could cross whatever state lines he wanted to.  This is a freedom granted under the 14th amendment.

Breaking news on the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge wants to offer the jury a THIRD OPTION of.. reduced charges.

The reason being that the jury is now forced to either find him guilty of the pending serious charges, which carry life sentences, or acquit him, which is not reasonable.

There's a lot of POLITICS in play here, the National Guard is on stand-by, 500 troops, staging out of the area, but close enough for quick response.

I'm THE ONLY ONE on this site that said Kyle is responsible for SOMETHING, not outright murder, but SOMETHING.

We'll see by next week. 

CNN, Chris Cuomo just stated that the Judge's demeanor may be grounds for a legal challenge.

I know, It's CNN!!

Wow, Uncle Znotty is the only one that said the judge was out of line and should be removed!!

Uncle Znotty is the ONLY ONE on this site against Rittenhouse. 

Next week, if Kyle walks, I expect to get abused like a blow-up doll at a frat party.

If Kyle gets some SOME convictions, I will prepare a statement, that I will post if and when Kyle gets convicted of some charges. 

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Breaking news on the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge wants to offer the jury a THIRD OPTION of.. reduced charges.

The reason being that the jury is now forced to either find him guilty of the pending serious charges, which carry life sentences, or acquit him, which is not reasonable.

There's a lot of POLITICS in play here, the National Guard is on stand-by, 500 troops, staging out of the area, but close enough for quick response.

I'm THE ONLY ONE on this site that said Kyle is responsible for SOMETHING, not outright murder, but SOMETHING.

We'll see by next week. 

How can it even be legal to start a trial then when it is clear the person is going to walk they toss another option on the table. That is shit and should not be allowed in any trial unless it is put on the table from the start 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can't use DEADLY FORCE to protect property. 

The car lot owner stated that he NEVER asked Ritten to protect his property. 

He didn't.   Standing guard is not using deadly force.

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How can it even be legal to start a trial then when it is clear the person is going to walk they toss another option on the table. That is shit and should not be allowed in any trial unless it is put on the table from the start 

I think they're so worried about a riot that they have to screw the kid over and charge him with something just to keep the peace. Complete bs but it's too political to just let him walk 

There’s only around 10-15 active members.

Anyway, who in their right mind and understanding the law even minimally would think Kyle is guilty ?

Did you make up you being a cop ? 

• Like 1

I saw a headline that stated BLM was getting ready to riot.

1 - No, they’re not.  It’s the raised-fist anarchists that are getting to riot.

2 - It’s incredible, but I believe true, that the media is duping people into believing race had anything to do with this.  

3 - Follow the money.  Does the industrial media complex profit if the kid goes to jail?  Nope.  They only profit when they can whip people into a frenzy and then report on it.

Edited by p51mstg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

If both sides and the judge agree, they can do it. 

It's actually win-win for them. 

Prosecutor gets a conviction, defense stops the kid from possibly getting a life sentence. 

If he does get time, it probably won't be much. 

Parole, good behavior, he'll be out in no time. 

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

I think they're so worried about a riot that they have to screw the kid over and charge him with something just to keep the peace. Complete bs but it's too political to just let him walk 

Who's pissed, libs or cons??????

Blacks or honkies?  

I'm guessin' that right-wingers want the kid to walk, and BLM wants him convicted.  

REDUCED CHARGES..........EVERYBODY'S HAPPY. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Who's pissed, libs or cons??????

Blacks or honkies?  

I'm guessin' that right-wingers want the kid to walk, and BLM wants him convicted.  

REDUCED CHARGES..........EVERYBODY'S HAPPY. 

I think the state is scared to let him walk because all the grievance groups will use it as an excuse to "peacefully"protest. 

Just now, Cat45 said:

I think the state is scared to let him walk because all the grievance groups will use it as an excuse to "peacefully"protest. 

Yes, that's all part of this clusterfuck.  The politics behind the scene must be unreal.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

The kid getting some time, is the proper resolution, in my opinion.  

I just don't see it that way. He clearly was defending himself. Didn't break any serious laws in wi. I think part of you not seeing it is because guns on your side of the country are made out to be scary things especially ar's. In wi, kids can start shooting and hunting at a very young age. If they pass hunter safety a 14 yr old kid in wi can use a rifle to hunt by themselves. Everyone i know in my area has a gun and alot carry every day. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Two people are dead, one has his arm blown away.

I know they are all assholes..............................but. 

2 scumbags are dead and another 1 learned a valuable lesson. I don't see why you have a problem with this? 

On 11/11/2021 at 3:25 AM, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know Z, somebody is gonna' have ta' be kickin' my door in, or taking pot shots at me in the yard, before I start slingin' lead. No hero Kyle here. 

Grabbing your shit and chasing you is a pot shot.  Someone does that to me and they are getting fucked up

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know how this trial will play out. I do know that the judge should be removed from the bench.  He's a 75 year old bastard, who is out of control.

At least you have some experience with the last sentence.

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Next week, if Kyle walks, I expect to get abused like a blow-up doll at a frat party.

That is why you are acting this way.  Getting used like a blow up doll is your favorite pastime.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cat45 said:

I just don't see it that way. He clearly was defending himself. Didn't break any serious laws in wi. I think part of you not seeing it is because guns on your side of the country are made out to be scary things especially ar's. In wi, kids can start shooting and hunting at a very young age. If they pass hunter safety a 14 yr old kid in wi can use a rifle to hunt by themselves. Everyone i know in my area has a gun and alot carry every day. 

I've been hunting and shooting since age 8. I had all my guns lined-up against the wall in my bedroom when I was a kid, about four feet away from my bed. About 10 rifles and shotguns, at about age 13. 

I was deadly with a .22, until my vision changed in teens. 

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Grabbing your shit and chasing you is a pot shot.  Someone does that to me and they are getting fucked up

At least you have some experience with the last sentence.

That is why you are acting this way.  Getting used like a blow up doll is your favorite pastime.

I made Woofie eat those words, soon I'm gonna' make you eat them. 

I "OWN " you, always have, always will.