Check your account email address ×

Still Waiting....

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I know.  

Misery DEMANDS company.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I lost over half of all my investments under Bush. Plan was to retire at 55. That never happened. Didn’t whine and cry. Resilience. 

What did everyone else do?  Don’t put yourself in for any awards just yet.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

You’re one not to whine. 

Yuh…we can all see that.  :lmao:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When are Biden's door to door community activists and educators going to knock on my door to help convince me to get vaccinated for my own good?  Did they just decide to skip my home?

LOL.....I bet they ran short on that specific type of brave applicants.  :lol: 

They’ll be there the next time you are hanging out with the gays. 

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well than you didn't "lose half your investments under Bush".    Lying is not a good character trait.

We all have him pegged.

Another Matt Foley LOL  "in a van down by the river."

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

"Half his investments" "Suppose to retire at 55" 

What a liar....I'd bet his "investments" are chump change and he is just trying to sound like some financial Guru he clearly is not. :lol2:

Guess what Retard,  its mostly Liberal ideas, liberal culture and liberal policies that have made it to where your Generation are not able to retire at 55 years old like your Parents Generation did.

Blame Yourself. You probably lived most of your life in debt. Clown. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Lost half during bush and rebounded under Obama. Pretty simple concept, right? 

:lol:

Is it?  So you didn't lose anything then just hate somebody that scared you....and now vote for the one you feel paid you back for your "losses".  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Is it?  So you didn't lose anything then just hate somebody that scared you....and now vote for the one you feel paid you back for your "losses".  :lol: 

Lost it during bush and gained it back under Obama. Pretty simple concept. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Lost it during bush and gained it back under Obama. Pretty simple concept. 

Yet you are still working today, .16+ years later..At least try and have a slight bit of honesty...SMH..

My father told me a long time ago that "there is only one thing nobody can take away from you, it up to you to keep or lose and that's your dignity"

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Company offered a 7% wage increase provided I stay on another 6 months. 2% increase now and the remaining 5% in the form of a bonus at the end of 6 months. My last day is still the 15th. Crazy wages. The local Panda Express is paying $23/hr to start. For fucking fast food. :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yet you are still working today, .16+ years later..At least try and have a slight bit of honesty...SMH..

My father told me a long time ago that "there is only one thing nobody can take away from you, it up to you to keep or lose and that's your dignity"

The difference of course is needing to work vs choosing to work. But you already know that. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course. Given my pensions, I really don’t need to concern myself about that. :) 

Just give it up.  

If you have a pension, you could be a bit more aggressive with investments but I think you are like chicken little with the first sign of volatility (markets are always volatile) and head for the exits.  That's a guaranteed losing strategy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just give it up.  

If you have a pension, you could be a bit more aggressive with investments but I think you are like chicken little with the first sign of volatility (markets are always volatile) and head for the exits.  That's a guaranteed losing strategy.

Ah contraire. I funneled between 6-10% of my gross into Vanguard’s equity/index funds over the past 4 decades. Within the last 3 years I’m money ahead so I did some speculative buying. Moderna was my big win. I’ve laid this all out before. You must’ve been sleeping 

Edited by spin_dry

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Ah contraire. I funneled between 6-10% of my gross into Vanguard’s equity/index funds over the past 4 decades. Within the last 3 years I’m money ahead so I did some speculative buying. Moderna was my big win. I’ve laid this all out before. You must’ve been sleeping 

Are you really living out of your van?

Kinda removes all life filters.

• Like 1