Check your account email address ×

i f'in love it.....

On 2017-01-22 at 11:02 AM, DriftBusta said:

Calm your tits sweetheart.  Its gonna be a rough 8 years for you otherwise.

You are going to get damn tired back peddling. Or dancing around the truth. Uh uh uh other people lied. Other people had ties to Wall St. Uh uh uh Putin is our friend.

On 2017-01-22 at 11:05 AM, Zambroski said:

Sorry.  Your side doesn't get to decide what is a lie or the truth any longer.  You've proven that you don't know or you take hyperbole and make it real.  It's like if I was telling a story about sledding and I said "We were fucking flying over that hill!"  You'd get all bunched up and scream out, "You're a liar!!!!!!!  There's no way you were actually flying!"  Then finish your point by losing your shit in front of everybody.  "Fake outrage" meet "fake rage"

Related image

Not like that at all. It's like you pretending you road 1,000 miles in the weekend. But when we check your new sled has only 200 miles on the odometer. I call you out and you claim that the odometers on new sleds always read low.  Everyone knows it's a lie but then Momo has your back and says, "Yeah I've heard of that"

Keep defending Trumps lies it's funny to watch. 

Edited by revkevsdi

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You are going to get damn tired back peddling. Or dancing around the truth. Uh uh uh other people lied. Other people had ties to Wall St. Uh uh uh Putin is our friend.

Not like that at all. It's like you pretending you road 1,000 miles in the weekend when your new sled has only 200 miles on the odometer. I call you out and claim that the odometer only works when it's on the ground. Your spend so much time airborne that it only logs 1/5th of the miles. Everyone knows it's a lie but then Momo has your back and says, "Yeah I've heard of that"

Keep defending Trumps lies it's funny to watch. 

What?  Did that Shit make sense when you typed it?  Good grief!

Nothing on earth is funnier than watching you liberal twits suckle from the lying tits of your precious media with news and information selected and woven just for you to redeem your choice for weak and inept leadership.  

It's over.  Quiet yourself boy.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing on earth is funnier than watching you liberal twits suckle from the lying tits of your precious media with news and information selected and woven just for you to redeem your choice for weak and inept leadership.  

That fucking unfuckingbelievable idiot isn't worth your time :nuts: 

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

what did the media lie about?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what did the media lie about?

Just to name a few: The economy, the ACA, Hillary....all of it, Obama's accomplishments and failures, race relations, foreign relations, our countries divide, favoritism polls, voting polls, etc, etc, etc......

In fact, if they weren't just outright lying, they were whitewashing, shucking and jiving around the issues and the truth.

SBYL.

Obama blaming Fox News was priceless!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just to name a few: The economy, the ACA, Hillary....all of it, Obama's accomplishments and failures, race relations, foreign relations, our countries divide, favoritism polls, voting polls, etc, etc, etc......

In fact, if they weren't just outright lying, they were whitewashing, shucking and jiving around the issues and the truth.

SBYL.

you didn't have crowd size in there, which is what this particular topic is about.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you didn't have crowd size in there, which is what this particular topic is about.

What?  So you boys are ad-libbing crowd sizes in the list of pathetic excuses now?  

"....the crowd size!!!!    .......and the Russians!!!!"

Want something of a more direct correlation to anger your butt-hurt flare up?

"If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance."

Grow up and smarten up.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  So you boys are ad-libbing crowd sizes in the list of pathetic excuses now?  

Grow up and smarten up.

No chance with that imbecile :nuts: 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SBYL.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:crybaby:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/21/2017 at 2:56 PM, Snoslinger said:

tons of people all over the country, the world, protesting this POS president. you just know this is bugging the shit out of this egomaniac. he's already disputing crowd sizes. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure he's almost in tears. :lol:  

download (52).jpg

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Grow up and smarten up.

:lol:you're either dumb as fuck, or don't pay any attention to "current events". maybe both? the libs didn't bring this whole crowd size thing to light, trump did. it was so important to him he had to bring it up at the CRA speech on Saturday, then had his new press secretary, in his first debut from the WH, continue with the topic and lie about things. way to start eh? lie about some petty bullshit that was easily debunked. now if that wasn't humorous enough, you dipshits fall right in line with trumpy, and want to blame the libs.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:you're either dumb as fuck, or don't pay any attention to "current events". maybe both? the libs didn't bring this whole crowd size thing to light, trump did. it was so important to him he had to bring it up at the CRA speech on Saturday, then had his new press secretary, in his first debut from the WH, continue with the topic and lie about things. way to start eh? lie about some petty bullshit that was easily debunked. now if that wasn't humorous enough, you dipshits fall right in line with trumpy, and want to blame the libs.

Hey....cheer up.  Hopefully your idiot party may find a candidate that stands a chance by 2024.

Until then, you're fucked getting what you've been giving for the last eight.  You worthless, sniveling, corrupt, lying bleeding hearts.  Maybe you boys can find a nice Muslim country to move to until then, live amongst "your own"....right?  They enjoy co-mingling with the "Intellectually elite". Men, women, trannys, gays, lesbos....all are equal there.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey....cheer up.  Hopefully your idiot party may find a candidate that stands a chance by 2024.

Until then, you're fucked getting what you've been giving for the last eight.  You worthless, sniveling, corrupt, lying bleeding hearts.  Maybe you boys can find a nice Muslim country to move to until then, live amongst "your own"....right?  They enjoy co-mingling with the "Intellectually elite". Men, women, trannys, gays, lesbos....all are equal there.

nice deflection :zzz:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nice deflection :zzz:

It wasn't a deflection.  It was a change of narrative.  You boys should know the difference by now....or maybe not.  Remember, it's not a lie....if you believe it!

Keep up the good work!  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn't a deflection.  It was a change of narrative.  You boys should know the difference by now....or maybe not.  Remember, it's not a lie....if you believe it!

Keep up the good work!  

no, it was a deflection. evidently you realized the facts as I presented were correct, thereby embarrassing you, so you moved on to unrelated, and untrue, topics. that is called a deflection. I see it all the time, so no worries, you're not alone.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SBYL.

Suddenly your opinion is fact.

Fox news would take portions of a statement from Obama out of context to change the meaning. That is dishonest.

The news outlets that are pissing off Trump are playing recordings of Trump's interviews and showing how they are the exact opposite of what Trump said later.

I'm sorry you couldn't follow what I said earlier. I'll make sure to keep things simple in the future. I edited it to make it simple. Small hands, small words

Edited by revkevsdi

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/23/trump-says-inauguration-photo-taken-earlier-reuters-response-perfect/

Reuters called out Trump. That petty fuck claimed the photo was taken earlier than the inauguration. Once again stupid enough to lie on something that is easy to check.

Petty enough to worry about how many people are watching him..

I feel sorry for the soldiers who will die when Trump decides he needs to start a war to boost his twitter following.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fox news would take portions of a statement from Obama out of context to change the meaning. That is dishonest.

The news outlets that are pissing off Trump are playing recordings of Trump's interviews and showing how they are the exact opposite of what Trump said later.

I'm sorry you couldn't follow what I said earlier. I'll make sure to keep things simple in the future. Small hands, small words

:lol: You were rambling on and on but getting no where

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no, it was a deflection. evidently you realized the facts as I presented were correct, thereby embarrassing you, so you moved on to unrelated, and untrue, topics. that is called a deflection. I see it all the time, so no worries, you're not alone.

:lol: Dream on you liberal shit wad.  Hey....HEY.......................HEY!!!!   That's MR. President to you!

Bwaaaahahahahahhahahahahahah   hahahhhahahahahhahahahah   

SBYL  :crybaby:

You don't wanna debate like a man...like youve asked for a so many times only to call names, turn tail and run...well...get used to these responses.

:groin:

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sorry you couldn't follow what I said earlier. I'll make sure to keep things simple in the future. I edited it to make it simple. Small hands, small words

Oh yes, it's my intelligence and reading comprehension failure that is the communication breakdown.  

Poor liberal twats.  All is lost....all is lost....there is no hope, for all is lost.

Ready?  BOOOOO  FUCKING HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related image

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You were rambling on and on but getting no where

Perhaps you would like to explain why Trump supporters were convinced that they couldn't vote for Hillary because she was dishonest. Yet Politifact showed that Trump lied more.

Can you explain why her speech to Goldman Sachs was a reason not to vote for her, yet Trump appointing a top Goldman Sachs exec. is acceptable.

Can you explain why it is ok to have an Oil Exec that has ties to Russia and who received an award from Putin should be in a position to help remove restrictions on Russian trades. Can you trust him to make a decision that is good for the US. and the world when he stands to make a fortune personally?

Bernie Sanders keeps pointing out that people voted for Trump because he was anti-establishment yet he almost exclusively appointed people from the upper echelons of the establishment.