Check your account email address ×

Let's go Brandon. OMG the liberal media is trying to explain it.

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s very simple to explain….

22388CF2-AE44-4AAE-9AD7-2E833D695802.jpeg

Huh I say Lets go Brandon all the time and just today I made a shit load of money using nothing but my brain and the skills trapped inside it!!!!!!!  Lets go Brandon!!!!!!  Fuck Joe Biden!!!!!!!  FUck anyone that voted for the pants shitter!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Does the left have anything left but turning everything into racism or bigotry?

Wife and I were talking about this last night.   When we were first more involved in politics and voting we don't recall anything of the sort being brought up in literally every issue or topic.  Seems to have really taken off during the Obama years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wife and I were talking about this last night.   When we were first more involved in politics and voting we don't recall anything of the sort being brought up in literally every issue or topic.  Seems to have really taken off during the Obama years. 

This is where tone deaf hits the road.  VA elected a strong black conservative woman to be their #2!  But they still play that card!  When will people wake up to the BS narrative….

56 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

This is where tone deaf hits the road.  VA elected a strong black conservative woman to be their #2!  But they still play that card!  When will people wake up to the BS narrative….

They’re waking up. That’s what let’s go Brandon is all about. Telling us one thing while our ears clearly hear another. This is how dumb they think we are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Identity politics.  It’s actually a brilliant play…..for the dumbest of humans.

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

She’s getting almost no press at all.  And her being elected is a pretty big deal, I think.

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They’re waking up. That’s what let’s go Brandon is all about. Telling us one thing while our ears clearly hear another. This is how dumb they think we are. 

They’ll tel you want to think!  It’s easier this way!!!!

*looks at MC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

This is what happens when the leaders of the party grew up in the 60's and their brains are still on the same topics from their youth.

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is what happens when the leaders of the party grew up in the 60's and their brains are still on the same topics from their youth.

The young are saying it slot and they have no idea how bad it was and how much it got better where very little racism and then baam !  Again, in my eyes it was both obama’s that made it ‘a thing. ‘ #clownworldleaders

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Identity politics.  It’s actually a brilliant play…..for the dumbest of humans.

They've overplayed it now and its coming back to bite them in the ass.  With so many ultra progressive liberals in the party the question is can they move away from it. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They've overplayed it now and its coming back to bite them in the ass.  With so many ultra progressive liberals in the party the question is can they move away from it. 

No. It’s engrained. Imho.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I just remind myself that Obama was re-elected.  I don’t think they feel like they’ve overplayed anything.  They feel like they haven’t forced enough.

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

No. It’s engrained. Imho.

I agree.  Dumb creatures stay the path to their own extinction.

• Like 1

Whomever thought teaching kids on a massive scale that they are automatically oppressors because the color of their skin might have the dumbest political agenda of all time.   Significant numbers of all races thinks its horrendous.  You don't mess with peoples kids minds so blatantly.  This topic will play out huge in 2022.   If the Dem's were smart they would come out and admit they were wrong and take a different approach regarding CRT. 

Same could be said with the defund the police movement.   Rational people in good to poor neighborhoods know the value of LE.   

I think mandatory COVID vaccinations of 5-11 yo's will play just as poorly.  Again you don't fuck with peoples kids.    

They have to understand that their will be focus on issues like this that take away from any of the freebies regarding childcare or whatever else they are campaigning on and trying to pass on the social spending side.

Edited by Highmark

Party that praises Byrd and turns to you and calls you racist / white supremicist on sameday. Lolololol

#demclownworld

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

Proof of how obtuse the squad and far left is. :lmao:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-terry-mcauliffe-loss-fully-moderated-campaign

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed that Republican Glenn Youngkin won the Virginia gubernatorial election because Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe ran a "100% super moderated campaign" that didn't "energize a progressive base."

"Plus, on the election front. I actually think we have good news as well. I know that Virginia was a huge bummer. And honestly, if anything, I think that the results show the limits of trying to run a fully 100% super moderated campaign that does not excite speak to or energize a progressive base. And frankly, we weren't even really invited to contribute on that race," Ocasio-Cortez said in an Instagram story Wednesday evening, which has since been shared on other social media platforms.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Proof of how obtuse the squad and far left is. :lmao:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-terry-mcauliffe-loss-fully-moderated-campaign

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed that Republican Glenn Youngkin won the Virginia gubernatorial election because Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe ran a "100% super moderated campaign" that didn't "energize a progressive base."

"Plus, on the election front. I actually think we have good news as well. I know that Virginia was a huge bummer. And honestly, if anything, I think that the results show the limits of trying to run a fully 100% super moderated campaign that does not excite speak to or energize a progressive base. And frankly, we weren't even really invited to contribute on that race," Ocasio-Cortez said in an Instagram story Wednesday evening, which has since been shared on other social media platforms.

“Huge bummer. “.  Smh.