Check your account email address ×

Trump Is Now Accusing William Barr Of Rigging The Election For Biden

It’s never Trump……

BY JASON EASLEY at PolliticusUSA 

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/10/27/trump-is-now-accusing-william-barr-of-rigging-the-election-for-biden.html 

"SNIP...... 

In a letter to the editor that could only be described as deranged, Trump wrote to The Wall Street Journal that Barr rigged the election for Biden. 

Trump wrote in The Wall Street Journal a list of conspiracies in Pennsylvania that caused him to lose the state: 

Numerous reports and sworn affidavits attested to poll watcher intimidation and harassment, many by brute force. 

• Attorney General Bill Barr ordered U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain to stand down and not investigate election irregularities. 

Hillary.

edit in: include all dems / many ind’s etc

4+ yrs russia collusion / fake outrage trying to kick out of office / weeks if riots when hillary lost / blocking interstates / ousting people from rest’s and etc

2 scoops !

AFJ - you are wrong again It’s only been 8 months or so….so …..

Edited by CFM

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

Hillary.

edit in: include all dems / many ind’s etc

4+ yrs russia collusion / fake outrage trying to kick out of office / weeks if riots when hillary lost / blocking interstates / ousting people from rest’s and etc

2 scoops !

AFJ - you are wrong again It’s only been 8 months or so….so …..

The next 3+ years ahead will be glorious. I’ll miss it all while I’m exploring BLM land and the wilderness. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s never Trump……

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/10/27/trump-is-now-accusing-william-barr-of-rigging-the-election-for-biden.html 

"SNIP...... 

In a letter to the editor that could only be described as deranged, Trump wrote to The Wall Street Journal that Barr rigged the election for Biden. 

Trump wrote in The Wall Street Journal a list of conspiracies in Pennsylvania that caused him to lose the state: 

Numerous reports and sworn affidavits attested to poll watcher intimidation and harassment, many by brute force. 

• Attorney General Bill Barr ordered U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain to stand down and not investigate election irregularities. 

Politicus :lol:

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

tRuMp is the biggest sore loser ever. It’s awesome that Biden won by a landslide and The People Of Trump can’t do a fucking thing about it except complain like sandy cunts. :lol: 

It wasn’t the conservatives that threw a 4 year long temper tantrum when shrillery lost. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The complaining about Biden is an endless cacophony of blithering gop angst. 3 more years. :) 

Well, I guess we can start comparing numbers for the butt-hurt coefficient.  But, we both know....TDS sufferers will win out, handily.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s never Trump……

"SNIP...... 

Where do you find these websites?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Websites that report the truth rather than reporting wild conspiracy theories rooted only in the facts coming from the minds of a demented few. 

List a couple  I don't want to be in the dark any longer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump makes himself a current event every day.

Clearly that only applies to TDS'ers.  I sure as hell don't see him coming across any news feed that I watch daily, and I'm talking mainstream local news (NBC and FOX stations).  But I guess if all you do is spend time on worthless shit all day like DUH-underground, sure.  Which is as pathetic as it gets, but we've all come to expect nothing less from a hack like yourself.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The complaining about Biden is an endless cacophony of blithering gop angst. 3 more years. :) 

Interesting that the smartest msn alive (you) can’t do simple math. You don’t even need a full hand if fingers. Lololol

#aclownfigurejoe

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The next 3+ years ahead will be glorious. I’ll miss it all while I’m exploring BLM land and the wilderness. 

No...you're a hard working dedicated worker. You'll be too busy doing a cunts job medical coding.

Oh wait that job was too hard for you. What a fucking cunt.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Websites that report the truth rather than reporting wild conspiracy theories rooted only in the facts coming from the minds of a demented few. 

So CNN msnbc the New York Times and the Washington post got out scooped on this one ah??