Check your account email address ×

ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don't even have COVID

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When will the dumb ass right realize you can test positive if you’ve been vaccinated?

The vax keep you from becoming seriously ill and possibly dying.

Idiot. We have known that all along thats the point. Admit you were part of the largest vaccine test site ever. And guess what, the numbers show it doesnt work. 

Did you know that Webster Dictionary just changed the definition of Vaccine? 🤔

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No longer “prevents a disease” or “provides immunity”. It just “offers protection”.

Well…..

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

thats not a vax until the CDC fudged the definition

BINGO. 

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perfectly.  What kind of idiot would give this to their kids.  I checked the doc, it's 100% true.

FDHeWs7XsAkO46V.thumb.jpg.af6ffc91ed43e855354464996f13aec4.jpg

Will true the reason why is completely false. It states right in the literature why they are, but in laymen terms it means will will have twice the shelf life once at the pharmacy.

Keep the twitter propaganda machine churning...

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 10.18.16 PM.png

11 hours ago, irv said:

From your link. 23% of the population is causing 65% of the cases. Keep sending the pro vax links! :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Will true the reason why is completely false. It states right in the literature why they are, but in laymen terms it means will will have twice the shelf life once at the pharmacy.

Yeah that's the tix . Nothing to do with the issues they are having with adults at all . Shelf  life says so right in the pamphlets 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah that's the tix . Nothing to do with the issues they are having with adults at all . Shelf  life says so right in the pamphlets 

You’re right, they’re secretly changing what its used for in vaccines. Shhhh

PS - it’s been in the moderna vaccine since day one, myocarditis and all. Shhh, no one is supposed to know that either.

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Try to educate yourself by doing your own research.  Shelf life.:lol:

Tromethamine is a proton acceptor used for the prevention and correction of metabolic acidosis associated with various clinical conditions, such as cardiac bypass surgery

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When will the dumb ass right realize you can test positive if you’ve been vaccinated?

The vax keep you from becoming seriously ill and possibly dying.

Ever evolving :lol: 

Used to be "keeps you from dying"

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ever evolving :lol: 

Used to be "keeps you from dying"

It must be what CNN is now saying? Of course, as most know, parrot boy is incapable of thinking for himself. :news:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Try to educate yourself by doing your own research.  Shelf life.:lol:

Tromethamine is a proton acceptor used for the prevention and correction of metabolic acidosis associated with various clinical conditions, such as cardiac bypass surgery

Are you familiar with the term dual use drugs? Do you have any literature on what it’s use in vaccines has been and what for? Since we’re only talking about vaccines, keep on subject. Here, let me post some for you.

Again, keep the Twitter propaganda a coming…

https://www.uchealth.com/en/media-room/covid-19/a-comprehensive-list-of-all-covid-19-vaccine-ingredients

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

076A82C9-5316-495D-851F-1E2E7B34D0B8.png

Edited by akvanden

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are you familiar with the term dual use drugs? Do you have any literate on what it’s use in vaccines has been and what for? Since we’re only talking about vaccines, keep on subject. Here, let me post some for you.

https://www.uchealth.com/en/media-room/covid-19/a-comprehensive-list-of-all-covid-19-vaccine-ingredients

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

So could the dual use also be to reduce heart issues besides being a stabilizer?  :news:

• Thanks 1

Two Pennsylvania Teenagers Died of Heart Attacks Yesterday While Playing Sports

Pa. high school senior dies of ‘sudden cardiac incident’ after soccer game

Now, late student Blake Barklage’s high school is mourning his untimely death. As 6ABC in Philly reports, the tragedy occurred at La Salle College High School in Montgomery County, Pa.

In a letter to parents, the school announced that the senior died after ‘a sudden cardiac incident’ Saturday night.

[link to www.pennlive.com (secure)]

-------------

Cause of death in on Pa. boy, 12, who died at basketball practice: ‘We never expected anything like this’

As family and friends grieve, the cause of death is in for a 12-year-old taken way too soon while warming up for school basketball practice.

As TribLive in Pittsburgh reports, Jayson Kidd, 12, of Bridgeville, Pa., died of natural causes involving his coronary artery, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office.

[link to www.pennlive.com (secure)]
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are you familiar with the term dual use drugs? Do you have any literate on what it’s use in vaccines has been and what for? Since we’re only talking about vaccines, keep on subject. Here, let me post some for you.

So why add it now?  Its been modified for kids under 11.   Try and think.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So could the dual use also be to reduce heart issues besides being a stabilizer?  :news:

It would seem to be the most logical reason.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Says the Guy getting his propaganda from Twitter 

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

You’re right, they’re secretly changing what its used for in vaccines. Shhhh

PS - it’s been in the moderna vaccine since day one, myocarditis and all. Shhh, no one is supposed to know that either.

And they are having reported  heart issues with the Moderna but not as many reported as the phizer . 

And now changing drug formulas and not having to go thrugh the normal yrs of testing is common place . Sweet 

Got to keep us safe and all and we deff need to save the children from somthing almost none have died from or even gotten seriously ill from in the first place .

Follow the money 

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why add it now?  Its been modified for kids under 11.   Try and think.

It would seem to be the most logical reason.

Why is it being added? Because Pfizer has shelf life of 5 days once fridgerated vs 30 days for Moderna (that has contained this stabilizer since day one).

But, I’m sure you guys are right. It’s for the heart attacks. Keep up the good Twitter detective work. ;)

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  “It’s just a preservative”

I’m almost speechless.  Smh.

Don’t act like any of us knows a damn thing about tromethamine and it’s uses without having to use the Google machine.

I really don't care what is in the shot, I really don't care if parents see the need to have their small children stabbed with it, I really don't care if some people, most people with comorbidities are having the most issues.  And before you pounce on me for not thinking of others, my 80 year old mom with a small list of comorbidities is still walking this earth, and going about her daily activities while her friends sit at home complaining.  She got Vaxxed, and good for her at her age.  I'm not getting this shot.  For no other reason than I know I have been directly exposed to Covid, and quite honestly not sure I even had a reaction to it, like MANY people.  Oh, and there is that 99.7% survival rate, no matter the age or list of comorbidities, that I am willing to play my odds on.

YOUR health is not MY problem.  So do what ever you and your doctor think you need to do, for YOU.  

• Like 4

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why is it being added? Because Pfizer has shelf life of 5 days once fridgerated vs 30 days for Moderna (that has contained this stabilizer since day one).

But, I’m sure you guys are right. It’s for the heart attacks. Keep up the good Twitter detective work. ;)

Then why does my Pharmacist Wife say your full of shit and it is totally related to heart attacks. They already been educated on this, the shelf life is nothing new.....but I am sure I will trust the fact you're not a Doctor of Pharmacy :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I guess someone would have to analyze the VAERS data regarding the 2 vaccines of which neither of us has done so its impossible to speculate exactly why (all reasons) each ingredient is involved. :bc:

Its obvious that Comirnaty is not quite exactly like what they have been giving out. 

FDA statement on Comirnaty 

However, a footnote at the bottom of the fact sheet, issued on August 23, does note: “The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.”

Edited by Highmark

Just now, akvanden said:

Don’t act like any of us knows a damn thing about tromethamine and it’s uses without having to use the Google machine.

Some of us know this is a crock of bullshit and the information AND DEFINITIONS are being changed to protect a narrative that isn’t adding up….and never has.

So, the “preservative” being added also “just happens” to be the same medication that helps prevent heart issues which “just happens” to be a major side effect of the vax itself.

Yuh…normal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1