Check your account email address ×

ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don't even have COVID

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Yup. I’ve had colds that lingered for like 2 months. This seems milder. 

Got a customer who just caught it last week, meh over in a few days.  

He is not vaxxed, and lucky to be alive.lol.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Got a customer who just caught it last week, meh over in a few days.  

He is not vaxxed, and lucky to be alive.lol.

Have a late 30’s, no shots, in great shape coworker in the hospital icu fighting for his life. It’s been going both ways the entire time. 

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Have a late 30’s, no shots, in great shape coworker in the hospital icu fighting for his life. It’s been going both ways the entire time. 

It affects people different and physical fitness has no bearing on immunity. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Calm down. Just saying he wasn’t a fat blob that doesn’t take care of himself, that’s all. Clearly everyone’s immune system works differently. It’s also clear that it’s not fake and it does make people sick. Im fairly certain that no matter what is done, we will all end up with it sooner or later because it’s not going away. 

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fitness always has an affect on overall health including one’s immune system. Those grossly out of shape are facing considerably better chances of doom with covid.  That’s not to say that you need to be an athletic specimen to survive but, if you are a fatty with health issues.  Well….farewell and adieu  to you fair Spanish ladies……

SHOT OR NO FUCKING SHOT.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Calm down. Just saying he wasn’t a fat blob that doesn’t take care of himself, that’s all. Clearly everyone’s immune system works differently. It’s also clear that it’s not fake and it does make people sick. Im fairly certain that no matter what is done, we will all end up with it sooner or later because it’s not going away. 

Calm down?

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fitness always has an affect on overall health including one’s immune system. Those grossly out of shape are facing considerably better chances of doom with covid.  That’s not to say that you need to be an athletic specimen to survive but, if you are a fatty with health issues.  Well….farewell and adieu  to you fair Spanish ladies……

SHOT OR NO FUCKING SHOT.

Well that was from the doctor so you can argue with him. Besides I bet I know more avid joggers who dropped dead from a heart attack in their fifties than I do fat slobs who smoke. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well that was from the doctor so you can argue with him. Besides I bet I know more avid joggers who dropped dead from a heart attack in their fifties than I do fat slobs who smoke. 

Jogger vaccines are under utilized. 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how do you pro vax morons support this?

Vax effective timeline.:lol:

What a crock of shit.  It started with just one dose.:lol:

FC9Ka5FXEAQxYGy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thing is the people that fell for this are going to keep clinging to it like it’s their favourite penis 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ACE said:

Thing is the people that fell for this are going to keep clinging to it like it’s their favourite penis 

Can't believe there are adults that can see through this shit.

https://rumble.com/vl2uxz-icu-nurse-youre-being-lied-to-about-covid..html

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is the rones serious for some people? Yes. Is it for most? lol no

left to itself it wouldn’t even be a blip on the history of civilization 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It doesn't matter anymore whether they see it or not.  I actually believe many DO see the bullshit because, you'd have to be MC stupid to not see that something is fucked.  But, following orders is the way of identity politics. And this cannot be broken.  Liberals have really done well conditioning their followers with this.  It really is cult like.

My wife, who is an emergency room PA, is pretty convinced that blood types play a pretty significant role in how C19 affects people. 

She was mandated by employer to get the shots. Same as flu shot. They asked when her family was coming in for shots. She told them they weren't. 

Just for clarification, we are far from anti-vaxxers. 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

My wife, who is an emergency room PA, is pretty convinced that blood types play a pretty significant role in how C19 affects people. 

She was mandated by employer to get the shots. Same as flu shot. They asked when her family was coming in for shots. She told them they weren't. 

I’ve had lots of vaccines and will probably take more as I age 

I just can’t see why I need this one 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Nobody here is an anti-vaxxer.  This is not about a virus.

• Like 1