Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

763 Mountyn Masherz

They could have a Haydays get-together were one drunk stupid fucker that is 35 and can't get over the fact that he was in a frat can be yelling "Welcome to pound town" over and over at their sausage-fest.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

They could have a Haydays get-together were one drunk stupid fucker that is 35 and can't get over the fact that he was in a frat can be yelling "Welcome to pound town" over and over at their sausage-fest.

Lol. From the top of the bus.

18 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

With matching t shirts and stickers to show off “their team” name in a death metal type font and skull logos 

16 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

E6023D57-B8E8-4A84-846D-D2036E83B51D.jpeg

The problem is that he doesn't have enough wear bars to lift the skis off the ground.  He needs snow trackers, and Bergstrom triple points, and for good measure add a pair of shapers... and some cable scratchers.  Maybe do the long bolt and nut at the tail of the ski as well.  And, a 10" bar riser. 

:)

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Yup, you are right.  You don't need to sell...

image.png.436c8de4f4c3182244b0898f3907efa1.png

But, it’s a rare purple!!!

You know, I hope you fuckers don’t catch my sled when I post it.

2021 AC RXC.  Limited build.  Rare 3.5” riser.  New Stud boy Pros and CA Skis NOT INCLUDED. $21,900 OBO.  Cash only.  No, I don’t need help selling.  Trade for ???

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2021 AC RXC.  Limited build.  Rare 3.5” riser.  New Stud boy Pros and CA Skis NOT INCLUDED. $21,900 OBO.  Cash only.  No, I don’t need help selling.  Trade for ???

I should poast up one of the 2019's for sale.  

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That is procross225 from hcs zr200 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I should poast up one of the 2019's for sale.  

Well, seriously, if you were wanting to sell….it’s a damn fine time!  Crazy world!  Smoke a blunt and come up with a dreamy price then, “submit”.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, seriously, if you were wanting to sell….it’s a damn fine time!  Crazy world!  Smoke a blunt and come up with a dreamy price then, “submit”.

Someone has a raced 2017 that is really dirty and needs work for $9k, so I finger mine should be at least $15k a piece sleds.

Just talked to Geoff snow. He has had offers of 5,000 bucks so far on the 200. He threw it up there as a troll to see what offers he would get. He will probably have it sold by Monday. It will be interesting to see what it will actually bring. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Just talked to Geoff snow. He has had offers of 5,000 bucks so far on the 200. He threw it up there as a troll to see what offers he would get. He will probably have it sold by Monday. It will be interesting to see what it will actually bring. 

:lol:

I hope he gets his price, and a year or two from now someone else regrets it.

How many idiots did you have to weed out to get your asking price?