FB humor season is back!!!

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Muh sled only goes straight...

Screenshot_20211209-062604_Facebook.jpg

1 - check the power steering and make sure it's filled with peanut oil and not tranny fluid or power steering fluid

2 - check the track it may have been installed upside down and backwards from the factory

3 - check the Carbides/Scags they could be installed incorrectly as well.

4 - make sure the handlebar security lock is in the off/disengaged position

5 - print this out and take it to your dealer so they know you checked these items out before you took the sled back to the dealer for possible warranty work and or repairs. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

1 - check the power steering and make sure it's filled with peanut oil and not tranny fluid or power steering fluid

2 - check the track it may have been installed upside down and backwards from the factory

5 - print this out and take it to your dealer so they know you checked these items out before you took the sled back to the dealer for possible warranty work and or repairs. 

6.  There's a service bulletin informing dealers to install snow trackers on all Cat & Yamaha trail sleds with 137" and longer tracks.  If snow trackers are unavailable the dealership is to procure 48" of angle iron, Cut it in half, drill holes in the skis and bolt them on.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

6.  There's a service bulletin informing dealers to install snow trackers on all Cat & Yamaha trail sleds with 137" and longer tracks.  If snow trackers are unavailable the dealership is to procure 48" of angle iron, Cut it in half, drill holes in the skis and bolt them on.

You forgot about welding the triangle files on the bottom of the angle iron.

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy crap, I just thumbed through some of the comments.  there must be a LOT of sleds out there that steer, handle and ride like ass.

Yes, it's really sad. Lots of people in the sport with no clue really.

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

#4 giggled me!  :lol:

21 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

You forgot about welding the triangle files on the bottom of the angle iron.

Yes, it's really sad. Lots of people in the sport with no clue really.

That in the 3rd or 4th update? 

The best part is the customer has to pay for the update.  

:lol:

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy crap, I just thumbed through some of the comments.  there must be a LOT of sleds out there that steer, handle and ride like ass.

Snow trackers and c&a’s weigh the front down to make stay planted and corner better idk what you’re talking about.

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Gotta love the riders who buy a sled for the way they think they ride vs. how they really ride.  

The whole industry depends on them.  I don’t know if they still are but all the RR models across all brands were the #1 sellers.  Think about the profit margins on these sleds.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Gotta love the riders who buy a sled for the way they think they ride vs. how they really ride.  

That's why I'm gravitating to old pieces of shits for sleds.  They match up with me much better being also an old piece of shit

34 minutes ago, krom said:

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 21-21-24 (2) Arctic-chat Facebook.png

I know what we are after in this one, but even the OP asking the question.  Dude, remove it from your dash, curl it up and zip tie it somewhere under your hood and forget about the ethanol switch.

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

That's why I'm gravitating to old pieces of shits for sleds.  They match up with me much better being also an old piece of shit

Thinking I really should be riding some clapped out F6 myself.  

I was talking to crner about this recently.  I think Facebook definitely adds to the retardism of these people.

Search methods on FB suck or non existent.  The topics they post suck because they all get individual answers which can grow into their own mini-thread within the post and everything is out of order with other commenters and their other mini threads.

A forum is so much better because if you post a question, everyone is in the same conversation and all replies are in chronological order and usually build off another.  Being on a forum and reading topics you'll learn so much about whatever it is, just from observing topics for a while.  You also learn the people and who knows what.  These guys would be so much better off if they were on a forum, it's not even close.  Some of these topics literally is 10:1 for bad advice for every one logical answer, and the op is clueless as usual so he doesn't know he's being lead on a wild goose chase huge waste of time from some moron that just knows enough to be dangerous and has memorized a few key words but really has no idea.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Lives in lower MI, buys mountain sled w/3" lug track.

image.png.656c9f5745e3978bc841081be4784e57.png

My friend lives in lower Michigan and bought a summit he road out west. He put it for sale and sold it. Guy calls asks how it does on trails. He says worthless don’t buy for that. Guy calls back says he read on internet it does good on trails and buys it. 2 weeks later guy has it listed for sale or trade for a trail sled lol. 

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

My friend lives in lower Michigan and bought a summit he road out west. He put it for sale and sold it. Guy calls asks how it does on trails. He says worthless don’t buy for that. Guy calls back says he read on internet it does good on trails and buys it. 2 weeks later guy has it listed for sale or trade for a trail sled lol. 

Smh.  When the seller actually tells a potential buyer something that can hamper the sale because he’s being honest….and the buyer says,”nawww…fuck it” and buys it anyway.  Same thing happened to the kid I sold my 17 SX to.  Telling him, “told you so” was mean but…

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Smh.  When the seller actually tells a potential buyer something that can hamper the sale because he’s being honest….and the buyer says,”nawww…fuck it” and buys it anyway.  Same thing happened to the kid I sold my 17 SX to.  Telling him, “told you so” was mean but…

Yep dumb people 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Finally sold my 1" lug 14" wide speed track this week after being for sale for over a year.  Asked buyer where he plans to use it and he said groomed trail.  I said good, because in 3" of fluff it sucks and only gets worse from there.  Apparently 128" studded tracks are hard to find right now.

21 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Face fuck is a goldmine today 

09A40C6F-8A2E-45E7-96F1-A2D2B9DBD1CE.jpeg

Facebook needs a 'You're a fucking moron' button.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unbelievable.  

Believe it, all day long.  

Bet you an ice cold beer there's someone right now liking it and giving him 'sound advice'.  

:lol: