Check your account email address ×

Barry going out with a bombing

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

trump will be inserting troops. 

Are you traveling with Momo to the woman's march in DC or are you guy's traveling there separately ?   I guess I can't blame you if you locked him in the trunk with a tankful of nerve gas .  :bc:

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

wouldn't this "publicity stunt" have the same "heroics" from everyone had it been other US aircraft, from other areas of the world? why in the hell does the Missouri take-off make it a "publicity stunt"?

dumb ass

Are you honestly trying to delve into tactical deployment of forces with me? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE!

Now, tell me what capabilities a B-2 has over a B-1.

Then, tell me what value flying from Mizz has over forward deployed bombers in the ME.

Follow that by telling me what is left other then good PR for a bomber that has little value in that sort of use. 

I don't know what this was trying to accomplish, but it was not because that was the best option available. Combo multiple mid-air refuels, added cost of deployment, and limited payload and lethality flying from across the world, this was NOT because of tactical reasons. 

Man you are straight up gut hooked. Do you have any critical thinking skills left, or is your parroting of a well laid out narrative all that you are capable of doing? 

39 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you honestly trying to delve into tactical deployment of forces with me? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE!

Then, tell me what value flying from Mizz has over forward deployed bombers in the ME.

Follow that by telling me what is left other then good PR for a bomber that has little value in that sort of use. 

I don't know what this was trying to accomplish, but it was not because that was the best option available. Combo multiple mid-air refuels, added cost of deployment, and limited payload and lethality flying from across the world, this was NOT because of tactical reasons. 

Man you are straight up gut hooked. Do you have any critical thinking skills left, or is your parroting of a well laid out narrative all that you are capable of doing? 

:lol: oh boy, here we go. is this where you tell me that because you were in the military, you think you're right and i'm wrong? look fuck nuts, i'll put more more faith in the experts who made these decisions, rather than take some dumb fuck on a snowmobile site's opinion that this was some last minute publicity stunt from obama . regarding some of your other ramblings about the b-2, maybe you do a little more research. or if you think you're more knowledgable than the experts, maybe apply for a  job at the pentagon or something? btw you never answered the question about the former bombing run...was it an obama stunt too?

"The choice of the B-2s also might have come because the planes carry radar designed to track mobile ground targets. That capability was built into the aircraft decades ago to find mobile ground-based Soviet nuclear missiles.

“You know generally where they are when you take off, but you still need to find particularly where they are when you get over your target,” said John Pike, the director of GlobalSecurity.org.

The Islamic State militants targeted in Libya move in small vehicles and dispersed groups. So, Pike said, the B-2’s radar might have been best suited to spot them.

“If you want to blow people up,” he said, “it’s a good plane to blow people up with.”

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article127443834.html

Edited by Snoslinger

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

:nuts:

The bombers took off from their permanent base in Missouri and refueled at least five times midair during the mission. 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yah they flew B2's all that way which has never happened before with Barry cuz it was part of the plan all along :lmao: 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

B2's fly round trip out of Missouri all the time. This is nothing unusual

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

*drops the mic*

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

look. it's general patton. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What branch of service were you in again? :dunno:

If anything probably the navy doing laundry so he could sniff dirty undies all day. But in all reality none other them the Peace Corps

Edited by Skidooski

16 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Obama decided to have the bomb run to piss off ISIS. ISIS will retaliate under Trump's watch with terrorist attack. This will be Obama way of saying "here it's now your mess deal with it. I'll be on the 5th tee if you need me".

Ya, cause ISIS is not already hating on the United States. Are you really this obtuse....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Shut up private pawn, you know fuck all about it and simply did what you were ordered to do.

so what about all the other bombings, bob? hell I thought you were joking, the others, not. and that is a pretty safe bet isn't it? hell I'm more concerned about "retaliations" from the terrorirst world for voting this dipshit into office today. he's exactly who they wanted to bolster their cause. or are you dumb enough to think trump is going to scare them?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so what about all the other bombings, bob? hell I thought you were joking, the others, not. and that is a pretty safe bet isn't it? hell I'm more concerned about "retaliations" from the terrorirst world for voting this dipshit into office today. he's exactly who they wanted to bolster their cause. or are you dumb enough to think trump is going to scare them?

Good lord, you've been fully colonized by western propaganda. Smh

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Are you afraid of terrorists? 

am I afraid one of them is going to get me personally, or my family? no. the odds of that happening are very low. do I believe there are terrorists out there, waiting and planning to strike? absolutely. do I think we should be pro-active and wipe the fuckers out when we get a chance? absolutely. do I think we should do things to provoke them more, like invade and occupy their lands, or act hostile to the general muslim world with travel bans, "watches" and shit like that (like the terrorists want)? absolutely not. that only strengthens their cause.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes I was joking.

TBT I do think the terrorists give two shits who's in charge of the US.  NO ...They'll continue their actions against our way of life. The only way Trump will scare them is if they actually do attack to justify a full scale counter-attack. Then let them see the full might of the US military. Now do I want to see that? The answer is no.

20 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Yes I was joking.

TBT I do think the terrorists give two shits who's in charge of the US.  NO ...They'll continue their actions against our way of life. The only way Trump will scare them is if they actually do attack to justify a full scale counter-attack. Then let them see the full might of the US military. Now do I want to see that? The answer is no.

that is exactly what they want, and why they'll love trump. they know all they need to do is one attack, then trump will go ape-shit, piss off the general muslim world, thus starting a holy war. mission accomplished. our military "might" isn't going to scare any of these assholes.

Edited by Snoslinger