Check your account email address ×

Barry going out with a bombing

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is exactly what they want, and why they'll love trump. then know all they need to do is one attack, trump will go ape-shit, piss off the general muslim world in addition, thus starting a holy war. mission accomplished. our military "might" isn't going to scare any of these assholes.

Well as the old saying goes "Tell will tell". 

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: oh boy, here we go. is this where you tell me that because you were in the military, you think you're right and i'm wrong? look fuck nuts, i'll put more more faith in the experts who made these decisions, rather than take some dumb fuck on a snowmobile site's opinion that this was some last minute publicity stunt from obama . regarding some of your other ramblings about the b-2, maybe you do a little more research. or if you think you're more knowledgable than the experts, maybe apply for a  job at the pentagon or something? btw you never answered the question about the former bombing run...was it an obama stunt too?

"The choice of the B-2s also might have come because the planes carry radar designed to track mobile ground targets. That capability was built into the aircraft decades ago to find mobile ground-based Soviet nuclear missiles.

“You know generally where they are when you take off, but you still need to find particularly where they are when you get over your target,” said John Pike, the director of GlobalSecurity.org.

The Islamic State militants targeted in Libya move in small vehicles and dispersed groups. So, Pike said, the B-2’s radar might have been best suited to spot them.

“If you want to blow people up,” he said, “it’s a good plane to blow people up with.”

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article127443834.html

Just wrong. No. 

:wrong:

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

look. it's general patton. 

Yeah because that was high level strategic tactics.... I guess it would be to some know nothing ding bat like you.

2 hours ago, Boered said:

Shut up private pawn, you know fuck all about it and simply did what you were ordered to do.

Die in a fire zoso. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so you honestly think you have more knowledge of the b-2, how it's used, and the targets than those who made this decision?

Omg... You are so lost. That was not a strategic deployment. Jesus you are gut hooked. Do I know 10000000000 x more than you on this subject? Yes. 

This was a show of force and capabilities to ensure relevance in conflicts such as this. This was not because the B-2 was the best option. 

Just try critical thinking on this. @motonoggin is right. You are just a brain dead mix somewhere between neo-con and neo-lib.

I could go on for hours, seeing I have JFO training and knowing capabilities of fixed wing aircraft was, you know, my job.... Feel free to google JFO as I know you have no clue what that is.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg... You are so lost. That was not a strategic deployment. Jesus you are gut hooked. Do I know 10000000000 x more than you on this subject? Yes. 

This was a show of force and capabilities to ensure relevance in conflicts such as this. This was not because the B-2 was the best option. 

Just try critical thinking on this. @motonoggin is right. You are just a brain dead mix somewhere between neo-con and neo-lib.

I could go on for hours, seeing I have JFO training and knowing capabilities of fixed wing aircraft was, you know, my job.... Feel free to google JFO as I know you have no clue what that is.

:lol: so now you're backpedaling. first it was an Obama publicity stunt, now it's a little more in line with a "show of force" by our military. nice try dude.  

btw apparently someone at the pentagon read your post, and did things a little differently this time. nice job! :bc:

http://bigstory.ap.org/8d478fa8423b4830978fc1b2bb84d6eb/

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

So they just announced another bombing in Syria with B52's killed like 100 ISIS :lol: Barry the War Hawk 

you really need to make up your mind sludge. one day he's not doing enough against isis, the next he's a war hawk. so which was it?

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol: wrong again. i know a little about FO's. my first job out of college was with a company that made an FO training system, called Guardfist. Maybe you heard of them? I helped assemble, test, and led install teams to put these things at various locations in the US and Europe.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: so now you're backpedaling. first it was an Obama publicity stunt, now it's a little more in line with a "show of force" by our military. nice try dude.  

btw apparently someone at the pentagon read your post, and did things a little differently this time. nice job! :bc:

http://bigstory.ap.org/8d478fa8423b4830978fc1b2bb84d6eb/

A show of force is a publicity stunt you tard... BAHAHAHAHHA! Omg, get out. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: wrong again. i know a little about FO's. my first job out of college was with a company that made an FO training system, called Guardfist. Maybe you heard of them? I helped assemble, test, and led install teams to put these things at various locations in the US and Europe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh yeah, working on a shit FO system is exactly the same as knowing and understanding the intricacies of CAS! That system is for indirect fires... 

Also, Guardfist and Guardfist II are ground based fire control simulators only from what I remember. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

18 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you honestly trying to delve into tactical deployment of forces with me? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE!

Now, tell me what capabilities a B-2 has over a B-1.

Then, tell me what value flying from Mizz has over forward deployed bombers in the ME.

Follow that by telling me what is left other then good PR for a bomber that has little value in that sort of use. 

I don't know what this was trying to accomplish, but it was not because that was the best option available. Combo multiple mid-air refuels, added cost of deployment, and limited payload and lethality flying from across the world, this was NOT because of tactical reasons. 

Man you are straight up gut hooked. Do you have any critical thinking skills left, or is your parroting of a well laid out narrative all that you are capable of doing? 

Most likely due to the clasiisfied nature of the mission. 

First I've heard about this was here...  Haven't seen dick on the tele... So much for your publicity angle.

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A show of force is a publicity stunt you tard... BAHAHAHAHHA! Omg, get out. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh yeah, working on a shit FO system is exactly the same as knowing and understanding the intricacies of CAS! That system is for indirect fires... 

again, nice try. you went along with the other tarts and were insinuating this was an Obama publicity stunt before leaving office. it's fucking obvious, your "gut hooked" comment proves it even more. you asked if I knew anything about FOs and I said I did. our system was used by the military to train FOs. you got owned on that too, so now you're moving into deeper topics. if you think I'm trying to claim I know more than you, you are completely wrong. you do know much more on this topic than me. but again, I'm going to go with the professionals that made the decision to use the b-2s from Missouri, like they did before, something you still haven't commented on, rather than yours.

since you seem to agree with noggin on the terrorist issue, I can expect to see you complaining when trump takes care of some of them?

Edited by Snoslinger

19 minutes ago, Catman said:

Most likely due to the clasiisfied nature of the mission. 

First I've heard about this was here...  Haven't seen dick on the tele... So much for your publicity angle.

Proving relevance in GWOT and similar fights. Jesus, listening to two libtards tell me about this shit and how I am wrong is classic. The arrogance of you two is astounding. Run along. 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again, nice try. you went along with the other tarts and were insinuating this was an Obama publicity stunt before leaving office. it's fucking obvious, your "gut hooked" comment proves it even more. you asked if I knew anything about FOs and I said I did. our system was used by the military to train FOs. you got owned on that too, so now you're moving into deeper topics. if you think I'm trying to claim I know more than you, you are completely wrong. you do know much more on this topic than me. but again, I'm going to go with the professionals that made the decision to use the b-2s from Missouri, like they did before, something you still haven't commented on, rather than yours.

since you seem to agree with noggin on the terrorist issue, I can expect to see you complaining when trump takes care of some of them?

Professionals are not going to say that was a mission to show readiness and relevance... Fuckin' A you have no critical thinking skills. Coupled with your ZERO knowledge on the subject, it ends up looking weak. Walk away... Congrats, you proved me wrong on one thing. You knowing what a FO is. That doesn't buy you any credibility to determine the accuracy of anything I would or could say on the subject. ZERO. ZILCH. You are out of your league. Relevancy missions are common place and stupid. I proved my point. If you could do something more than quote the internets on why a B-2 would be chosen over a B-1 or other fixed wing craft in theater, please do so now. You won't be able to. The radar comment you made is in reference to ground based radar interdiction, not picking up technicals and some ISIS fighter with an AK.... ISIS does not have even the most rudimentary anti-aircraft abilities. A STEALTH BOMBER DESIGNED FOR COLD WAR RADAR SUPREMACY HAS NO ADDED VALUE! You keep going down the rabbit hole as if you are going to make a point. You are not going to. Run along. 

So let me say it again. This was a stunt to bolster support for an aircraft that has no role and is therefor hard to justify in a GWOT. My point can't be made any better than payloads. B-1, 75K Lbs, in theater, ready to go. B-2, 40K Lbs, across the world, no value. BITCH!

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Proving relevance in GWOT and similar fights. Jesus, listening to two libtards tell me about this shit and how I am wrong is classic. The arrogance of you two is astounding. Run along. 

Professionals are not going to say that was a mission to show readiness and relevance... Fuckin' A you have no critical thinking skills. Coupled with your ZERO knowledge on the subject, it ends up looking weak. Walk away... Congrats, you proved me wrong on one thing. You knowing what a FO is. That doesn't buy you any credibility to determine the accuracy of anything I would or could say on the subject. ZERO. ZILCH. You are out of your league. Relevancy missions are common place and stupid. I proved my point. If you could do something more than quote the internets on why a B-2 would be chosen over a B-1 or other fixed wing craft in theater, please do so now. You won't be able to. The radar comment you made is in reference to ground based radar interdiction, not picking up technicals and some ISIS fighter with an AK.... ISIS does not have even the most rudimentary anti-aircraft abilities. A STEALTH BOMBER DESIGNED FOR COLD WAR RADAR SUPREMACY HAS NO ADDED VALUE! You keep going down the rabbit hole as if you are going to make a point. You are not going to. Run along. 

So let me say it again. This was a stunt to bolster support for an aircraft that has no role and is therefor hard to justify in a GWOT. My point can't be made any better than payloads. B-1, 75K Lbs, in theater, ready to go. B-2, 40K Lbs, across the world, no value. BITCH!

you still don't fucking get it, and actually do believe you are more skilled than the people who planned the flight. I am not going to use my thoughts on the b-2,r the b-1 in this argument, because they're irrevelant, and tbh I do not know much about them. never did I make the claim either. what I said is that I have more faith in the professionals who planned this flight, and their reasoning, more than you. sorry, that's just the way it is. the truth of the matter is you thought this was some Obama publicity stunt before he left dodge, when it was anything but that. so now you're trying to try and convince us you meant it was a stunt to bolster the aircraft, because you read that on the link I provided. :lmao:

btw, still no comments on the use of the b-2s on prior missions out of MO :news:

now fuck off. I'm outta here. be sure to watch mahr tonight! unless of course you banned him now :lol::bc:

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uh yeah. That is what those missions are. And it is "show of force" not "showing" lol. Dumb ass...

A Military lingo snob. Congrats!

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they wanted a stealth aircraft for the mission and you don't know all the details?

Who is this "show of force" supposed to rouse? Because nobody gives a fuck what plane dropped bombs, only that terrorist were killed.   Any of the USA's enemies know perfectly well what aircraft they have and what they can do.

Tell us more though private:lmao:

Edited by Catman

1 minute ago, Catman said:

A Military lingo snob. Congrats!

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they wanted a stealth aircraft for the mission and you don't know all the details?

Who is this "show of force" supposed to rouse? Because nobody gives a fuck what plane dropped bombs, only that terrorist were killed.   Any of the USA's enemies know perfectly well what aircraft they have and what they can do.

Tell us more though private:lmao:

Spoken like someone without a clue. Excellent. Yeah they really needed the stealth bomber from across the world to fool the dirt farmers with a PKM mounted in the back of a Toyota Hilux...What a fucking idiot. 

When you have even the slightest idea you are talking about, feel free to input something of substance. Stupid fuck. 

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Spoken like someone without a clue. Excellent. Yeah they really needed the stealth bomber from across the world to fool the dirt farmers with a PKM mounted in the back of a Toyota Hilux...What a fucking idiot. 

When you have even the slightest idea you are talking about, feel free to input something of substance. Stupid fuck. 

I'm not the one who's claiming to know all about this mission am I?

"Isis in Libya: How Muhammar Gaddafi’s anti-aircraft missiles are falling into the jihadists' hands" http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-libya-muhammar-gaddafi-anti-aircraft-missiles-jihadists-a6926216.html

And destroying 200 of your enemy is not a show of force it's destroying your enemy in combat.  From what I can gather it's the exact opposite of a show of force

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_of_force

Just admit you don't have a fucking clue

26 minutes ago, Catman said:

I'm not the one who's claiming to know all about this mission am I?

"Isis in Libya: How Muhammar Gaddafi’s anti-aircraft missiles are falling into the jihadists' hands" http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-libya-muhammar-gaddafi-anti-aircraft-missiles-jihadists-a6926216.html

And destroying 200 of your enemy is not a show of force it's destroying your enemy in combat.  From what I can gather it's the exact opposite of a show of force

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_of_force

Just admit you don't have a fucking clue

Lol gut-hooked moron number two in this thread. Two never served morons who are pretending to be in the know. Classic...

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol gut-hooked moron number two in this thread. Two never served morons who are pretending to be in the know. Classic...

You were wrong.

What was your Military role exactly Private dipshit?