Check your account email address ×

Barry going out with a bombing

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you really need to make up your mind sludge. one day he's not doing enough against isis, the next he's a war hawk. so which was it?

He has done nothing untile the last two days get fucking real you imbicile :guzzle: 

7 hours ago, Catman said:

You were wrong.

What was your Military role exactly Private dipshit?

LOL... I'm wrong... Ok. You don't have the first shred of military experience, yet you can make that determination? Oh, sure, sounds legit hahahahahahaha. 

See this is the problem with morons like you. The internet has given you a false sense of knowledge. Read the thread, I tossed out my credentials. You think because you read it somewhere it has to be true not understanding the devil in the details and why the military does what it does. 

You are so out-classed here it is not even funny. You think calling me private dipshit is rhetorically proving your point.... That is all I need to hear. You have no credibility. Sorry about your luck. 

None of you can refute the facts I proposed. Time, lethality, opportunity, cost. You are still in some lala land where because it happened you assume it was the best option. When you critical think, you understand it was not, therefor, external reasoning has to be applied. It is rough that some knunckle dragging ex-grunt has to pimp hand the shit out of you like this, but if we are so dumb, what does that make you who I just verbally slayed?

I love making some of you my bitch. Even better when you don't even realize you are so wrong...

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

LOL... I'm wrong... Ok. You don't have the first shred of military experience, yet you can make that determination? Oh, sure, sounds legit hahahahahahaha. 

See this is the problem with morons like you. The internet has given you a false sense of knowledge. Read the thread, I tossed out my credentials. You think because you read it somewhere it has to be true not understanding the devil in the details and why the military does what it does. 

You are so out-classed here it is not even funny. You think calling me private dipshit is rhetorically proving your point.... That is all I need to hear. You have no credibility. Sorry about your luck. 

None of you can refute the facts I proposed. Time, lethality, opportunity, cost. You are still in some lala land where because it happened you assume it was the best option. When you critical think, you understand it was not, therefor, external reasoning has to be applied. It is rough that some knunckle dragging ex-grunt has to pimp hand the shit out of you like this, but if we are so dumb, what does that make you who I just verbally slayed?

I love making some of you my bitch. Even better when you don't even realize you are so wrong...

:lol::owned: