Check your account email address ×

Oxford university covid death risk calculator

Rod

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You better not take any chances.

no shit!  :lmao:

I’m at .007%. 1 on 14,784 chance.  Yep…I’m scared to death!  Heading down to Walgreens now!  COMPLIANCE IS DEMANDED BY THE ONE WORLD ORDER MINIONS!!!!  FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!!

:lol:

I did find out why liberals are all fucked ip while taking this assessment.  The questions ask about learning disabilities and mental illness.  Clearly these must be risk factors that scare Libtwats.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

no shit!  :lmao:

I’m at .007%. 1 on 14,784 chance.  Yep…I’m scared to death!  Heading down to Walgreens now!  COMPLIANCE IS DEMANDED BY THE ONE WORLD ORDER MINIONS!!!!  FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!!

:lol:

I did find out why liberals are all fucked ip while taking this assessment.  The questions ask about learning disabilities and mental illness.  Clearly these must be risk factors that scare Libtwats.

I was asking my self wtf dose this have to do with anything . I want back and changed some awnsers in those and nothing changed.  

Just submitted all the same info as myself only I changed my age to 19 (it won't allow you to go any lower than that age) and it shows a 0.0001% chances of dying.

Imagine them coercing, forcing or even suggesting children should get the vaccines. Insane world we are now living in! O.o

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

You selfish pricks just don't understand .

When you do understand will you explane it to me 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I'd like to have a new shirt made up to wear around the grocery store looking for reactions:

YOUR health is not MY problem.

I wrote “Virtue Signaling Device” on my mask when we were going to hockey games.  I’m sure people were miffed.  I tried to get my wife to take a picture of me wearing it at the beer bar while the guy serving was wearing his “Black Lives Matter” mask.  She declined and walked away.  She’s a drag sometimes.

FC40405A-7804-4CAF-A0C7-ED3C5B27705B.jpeg

• Haha 4