Check your account email address ×

How Pelosi became one of the richest people in Congress

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty much insider trading.. You or I did this we would lose everything and probably go to jail

'Watters' World' investigates Nancy Pelosi's financial dealings up to $315 million in assets

https://www.foxnews.com/media/watters-world-investigates-nancy-pelosis-315-million-in-assets

• Like 2

"Paul was offered a prescreened invite to get in early on Visa's $18 billion IPO. Did Nancy and her husband hesitate? No, they bought between $1 million and $5 million worth of Visa stock. But it gets better. While Pelosi was speaker, bills that would have hurt Visa's stock price were blocked in the House. Visa shares going up over 200 percent during the time, making the Pelosis a fortune on paper." 

"In January, the Pelosis got a million dollars worth of Tesla stock right before Joe Biden announced electric car incentives in June. The Pelosi family cashed in big time just before Congress was set to pounce on Big Tech. Mr. Pelosi exercised options on Google's parent company, Alphabet, making an easy $5.3 million."

"In March, Paul Pelosi exercised $2 million worth of Microsoft options, just two weeks before the tech giant got a $22 billion contract to equip the US Army with high tech headsets," he said. 

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Pretty much insider trading.. You or I did this we would lose everything and probably go to jail

'Watters' World' investigates Nancy Pelosi's financial dealings up to $315 million in assets

https://www.foxnews.com/media/watters-world-investigates-nancy-pelosis-315-million-in-assets

People like MC don’t care what the power brokers in DC. They only care about what CNN or MSNBC tell them to care about

Just because we know many do it does not mean we should be accepting of it. 

Good to see someone finally publicly go after The Queen of the Swamp. She has way too much public and private power, much of it from ilkegal means.

Let’s Go Josie !!!!!

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So she guilty?

I dont know she has been in washingtion from about 1986. She makes around 180k this yr in 1987 she would have made around 75k a yr 

She is worth over 29 million the math is not working out 

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont know she has been in washingtion from about 1986. She makes around 180k this yr in 1987 she would have made around 75k a yr 

she is an investing genius.  All above board.  no tips to her hubby at all.  she is a loyal law abiding American.  

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yet the same people NEVER criticize her.