Check your account email address ×

Lose your job because you won’t play along with a weirdos fantasy

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

GOP'ers suddenly flock to Chappelle. 

Flock?? I mean Dave's a funny guy, his comedy is great, but where do you get this "flock to" from?? 

• Thanks 2

My 4 year old granddaughter see’s the bowl of candy on the counter and wants it.  I tell her no, you don’t want that, its yucky.  She knows that it is a lie, her past experience tells her different.  

we are a nation so brain washed by liars, we believe the lie over are own experiences. 

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My 4 year old granddaughter see’s the bowl of candy on the counter and wants it.  I tell her no, you don’t want that, its yucky.  She knows that it is a lie, her past experience tells her different.  

we are a nation so brain washed by liars, we believe the lie over are own experiences. 

you're saying this like it's something new.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Flock?? I mean Dave's a funny guy, his comedy is great, but where do you get this "flock to" from?? 

He’s just posturing for more replies and posts. Fucking ignore him already. He secretly jacks off to pictures of Trump yet comes here and will say anything to get a “Republican” wound up. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He’s just posturing for more replies and posts. Fucking ignore him already. He secretly jacks off to pictures of Trump yet comes here and will say anything to get a “Republican” wound up. 

Truly, Dave is the GOAT

“I don’t care if he personally kicked Candace Owens in her stinky pussy,” Chappelle said in the 2020 special, available in full above. “I don’t know if it stinks, but I imagine it does. If I ever find out, I’ll let you know, for sure. I’ll tell like Azealia Banks. I’ll tell.”

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Right out of the gate Politics is brought in :lol: 

:suicide:

When Dave talked about having only 2 genders the left got triggered. But yeah, Republicans. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

When Dave talked about having only 2 genders the left got triggered. But yeah, Republicans. :lol: 

When you follow the science he is correct.  But that only matters with COVID.

XY vs XX Chromosomes. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sean hannity started this cancel culture shit with the Dixie chicks. 

True :lol:

But, it's gotten crazier... and crazier.  Comedians have been targeted because some folks just don't like their jokes.