Check your account email address ×

Lose your job because you won’t play along with a weirdos fantasy

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

True :lol:

But, it's gotten crazier... and crazier.  Comedians have been targeted because some folks just don't like their jokes.  

Married to a black woman, but he just married her to act like a slave owner.  Dumb as it gets. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sean hannity started this cancel culture shit with the Dixie chicks. 

That’s racist!  They canceled themselves….They are the “chicks”. 
still the same gals but they had to change their name to avoid any confusion of being racist. :lol: 

4DA10C0B-EBEB-45E8-A855-AE64FCFEC5E1.jpeg

Just now, Cold War said:

Married to a black woman, but he just married her to act like a slave owner.  Dumb as it gets. 

That’s racist!  They canceled themselves….They are the “chicks”. 
still the same gals but they had to change their name to avoid any confusion of being racist. :lol: 

4DA10C0B-EBEB-45E8-A855-AE64FCFEC5E1.jpeg

Natalie from the DC used to be hot...then she caught libtwat disease.  Shame.

The hot girl next door:

Natalie Maines net worth! – How rich is Natalie Maines?

The gay boy next door:

Natalie Maines - IMDb

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Natalie from the DC used to be hot...then she caught libtwat disease.  Shame.

The hot girl next door:

Natalie Maines net worth! – How rich is Natalie Maines?

The gay boy next door:

Natalie Maines - IMDb

Ewww.  Why do attractive women do this.  A cry for help?  Maybe lesbians make up a large portion of the chicks new audience. 

52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ewww.  Why do attractive women do this.  A cry for help?  Maybe lesbians make up a large portion of the chicks new audience. 

Liberals need to be ugly I guess.  Honestly, it’s an easier way to live if you are a woman. Lazy, but easy.  Plus, let’s be honest, if the canvas is a torn up mess, no reason to spend a lot of time painting it.

I’m so glad my wife takes the time to look the way she does.  I mean, she walks around with makeup and her hair groomed nicely just looking like a republican!  :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals need to be ugly I guess.  Honestly, it’s an easier way to live if you are a woman. Lazy, but easy.  Plus, let’s be honest, if the canvas is a torn up mess, no reason to spend a lot of time painting it.

I’m so glad my wife takes the time to look the way she does.  I mean, she walks around with makeup and her hair groomed nicely just looking like a republican!  :lol:

Yup.  My wife never leaves the house without looking nice.  All these young girls going everywhere in their pajamas looking like they just rolled out of bed. Really that much trouble to put pants on? 

My buddies daughter is a very attractive  young woman. Every time I see her she is wearing a robe. Wtf , dude ,  your daughter thinks  she is Hugh Heffner?