Jump to content

Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kid should be given keys to the city and a bigly statue made for him.    

Some twat from the U of Wi in Madison just said that the right to self defense is a privilege….and said it again, “And it IS a privilege.” Given by whom?  The privilege to fight and survive

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kyle looks like he might be autistic, or maybe has Tourette's Syndrome.

Asperger's or Tourette's.   

 Me personally, I think the kid is a wannabe fuckhead.    

lol, you really hate it when the good guys win 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think I'm the only one here that thinks the prosecutor is doing a good job. 

Don't know what the verdict will be, but the prosecutor is good. 

 

He’s doing the best he can with a case that should have never made it to court.  

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The state should file to have the judge removed,

 

But I thought you said the prosecutor was doing a good job?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, toslow said:

lol, you really hate it when the good guys win 

I don't give a shit, either way.

I think Ritten is a police wannabe, and was looking for a fight/shoot-out.

They all were bad that night, but Kyle is a mental case that killed two people, and shot a guy's fukkin arm off. 

I think he has to pay........something. Maybe not murder, but something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He’s doing the best he can with a case that should have never made it to court.  

But I thought you said the prosecutor was doing a good job?

Yeah, prosecutor is good, but the judge is prejudicial. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, prosecutor is good, but the judge is prejudicial. 

Seems he know what most of us do.  This is a waste of taxpayers time and clearly political.  He has a right to be irritated with the usurping of the law.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, prosecutor is good, but the judge is prejudicial. 

Why would you think that?  He is the longest serving current judge in Wisconsin, appointed in 1983 by Tony Earl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why would you think that?  He is the longest serving current judge in Wisconsin, appointed in 1983 by Tony Earl.

Like I said, he's too old and demented. 

I bet he's either shitting or pissing in his DEPENDS up there.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I said, he's too old and demented. 

I bet he's either shitting or pissing in his DEPENDS up there.  

Every time I've tuned in he's very laid back, well except when unapproved evidence is attempted to being weaseled in. I agree the prosecution is pushing for a mistrial so they can try remove the testimony that he told his witnesses to change their story and so he can coach his main witness better, Grosskreutz's testimony really hurt their case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Every time I've tuned in he's very laid back, well except when unapproved evidence is attempted to being weaseled in. I agree the prosecution is pushing for a mistrial so they can try remove the testimony that he told his witnesses to change their story and so he can coach his main witness better, Grosskreutz's testimony really hurt their case.

I didn't see Gross's testimony, but I hear it was bad.

The whole case is kind of fucked. 

I do believe the judge is against the prosecutor.

I also believe Ritten should get something........not murder, but something.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I didn't see Gross's testimony, but I hear it was bad.

The whole case is kind of fucked. 

I do believe the judge is against the prosecutor.

I also believe Ritten should get something........not murder, but something.  

Only because the prosecution has been trying to twist his words and rulings, and bring evidence that is unrelated to the charges just to paint a picture making Kyle look bad, "he wore a t-shirt I didn't like 4 months after the riot".

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Only because the prosecution has been trying to twist his words and rulings, and bring evidence that is unrelated to the charges just to paint a picture making Kyle look bad, "he wore a t-shirt I didn't like 4 months after the riot".

Do you think Kyle is not responsible for anything here? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F3600 said:

550, are you one of those people that think all police shootings are righteous but everyone else should have avoided needing to shoot\defend themselves?

NO, I just think that people are not holding Rittenhouse responsible for this nightmare.

He is only 17 years old.....a fukkin junior in High School.

He came from out of state.

He was carrying an unlicensed firearm.

He's a police WANNABE.

He was REJECTED from Marine recruiting. 

He lied about protecting the auto lot. 

He was looking for trouble.

He has stated in the past that he would shoot shop-lifters.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you think Kyle is not responsible for anything here? 

I think he was in a situation he shouldn't have put himself in, but remembering back to that time, I was working in Idaho, and it was common for people guarding their communities from Antifa and BLM arriving out of Washington, most of the violent protesters were bussed in, along with a trailer containing stuff to cause harm, they were run off or they left on their own when they were outnumbered. The media is more to blame glamorizing and promoting the protests and it kept escalating, what Kyle did was eventually going to happen and I feel totally the blame is on the media. Kyle's big error is he was walking alone in such a volatile situation. The guys he shot deserved it for attacking him, I'm sure they didn't expect it, but they defiantly deserved it. After Grosskreutz's testimony he needs to be charged.

Edited by airflite1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait for this kid to "Pass Go and collect his $200 million" ... should he have not been there, sure.  That doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to defend himself. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can't wait for this kid to "Pass Go and collect his $200 million" ... should he have not been there, sure.  That doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to defend himself. 

Rioters shouldn’t have been there 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can't wait for this kid to "Pass Go and collect his $200 million" ... should he have not been there, sure.  That doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to defend himself. 

Along with all the Rioters and Looters...

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Rioters shouldn’t have been there 

 

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Along with all the Rioters and Looters...

 

Agree 100%

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...