Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Last I checked he was on a public right of way, he has every right to be there and that's protected by the constitution

The “wasn’t supposed to be there” argument is hilarious 

cause rioters are supposed to be there? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't give a shit, either way.

I think Ritten is a police wannabe, and was looking for a fight/shoot-out.

They all were bad that night, but Kyle is a mental case that killed two people, and shot a guy's fukkin arm off. 

I think he has to pay........something. Maybe not murder, but something. 

So the kid ended up somewhere that he shouldn’t have. Still has the right to protect himself from the fucken idiots that was beating on him and pointing a pistol at him.

In all reality everyone of us probably would do the same 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, toslow said:

So the kid ended up somewhere that he shouldn’t have. Still has the right to protect himself from the fucken idiots that was beating on him and pointing a pistol at him.

In all reality everyone of us probably would do the same 

It's like he forgot all about the Antifa, BLM protesters pulling people out of cars and trucks along with other people on the street and beating them, and why is it always individuals with criminal backgrounds that end up being called victims when they were the ones initiating the attacks. It kinda goes back to "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't give a shit, either way.

I think Ritten is a police wannabe, and was looking for a fight/shoot-out.

They all were bad that night, but Kyle is a mental case that killed two people, and shot a guy's fukkin arm off. 

I think he has to pay........something. Maybe not murder, but something. 

According to the guys own testimony,  he only got his arm blown off after he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm the ONLY one here that:

1. Thinks the prosecutor is good

2. Thinks the judge should be removed

3. Thinks Rittenhouse is responsible........to some degree. 

So what’s the conclusion. That you’re a fucken idiot and the rest of us are smart people 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm surprised the Guilty/Dem. number is only 59%.  I thought it would be in the 80's or above.

I have to agree, I figured high 80%.. Apparently a small percentage of Dems are not total idiots .:lol:

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

So what’s the conclusion. That you’re a fucken idiot and the rest of us are smart people 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s the conclusion I am drawing.

Could be. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just real quick, if Kyle was an off duty cop would you have the same opinion as you have now??

Only thing different as rather than a private citizen he was a cop, everything else is exactly the same

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Weren't you a cop?  What would you done differently when being chased?

The first idiot rushed Kyle even after he was trying to flee and turned around and pointed the gun at him when he had no where to go.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Just real quick, if Kyle was an off duty cop would you have the same opinion as you have now??

Only thing different as rather than a private citizen he was a cop, everything else is exactly the same

Yes, because he had no business being there. 

Kyle had an un-licensed firearm, so right out of the chute he was committing a crime. 

The entire situation was one that he should not have been involved in, by doing so he incurred the potential for disaster, which he got.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Weren't you a cop?  What would you done differently when being chased?

The first idiot rushed Kyle even after he was trying to flee and turned around and pointed the gun at him when he had no where to go.

In my opinion, no one of those three would have been shot/killed if not for the actions of a 17 year old police wannabe, with a penchant for wanting to shoot people ( his own words ) injecting himself into a riot situation, carrying an AR-15.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, because he had no business being there. 

Kyle had an un-licensed firearm, so right out of the chute he was committing a crime. 

The entire situation was one that he should not have been involved in, by doing so he incurred the potential for disaster, which he got.

What law did he break by being there?? 

The gun was a minor infraction, but he had every right to be there, being there is not a crime

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

In my opinion, no one of those three would have been shot/killed if not for the actions of a 17 year old police wannabe, with a penchant for wanting to shoot people ( his own words ) injecting himself into a riot situation, carrying an AR-15.  

None of those things waives his right to self defense.

On the unlicensed gun point, here is the charge, a misdemeanor.

COUNT 6

Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18

Though Wisconsin is an “open-carry” state where it is legal for adults to carry firearms openly, state law prohibits minors from doing so. Mr. Rittenhouse was 17 at the time of the shooting.

This crime is a Class A misdemeanor that carries a basic sentence of up to nine months in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

None of those things waives his right to self defense.

On the unlicensed gun point, here is the charge, a misdemeanor.

COUNT 6

Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18

Though Wisconsin is an “open-carry” state where it is legal for adults to carry firearms openly, state law prohibits minors from doing so. Mr. Rittenhouse was 17 at the time of the shooting.

This crime is a Class A misdemeanor that carries a basic sentence of up to nine months in prison, a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

And under 18 with adult supervision...He was forced to leave adult supervision by the riot/looters..:thumbsup: