Check your account email address ×

BREAKING VERITAS: @Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably Better than the Vaccination’

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

All employees are mandated to get it.  They were told to get it back in August and I believe they have to have the first jab by Oct. 12.

Shot or weekly testing and other exemptions like Religious apply. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/04/vaccine-mandate-pfizer-will-require-covid-shot-or-testing-for-us-employees-.html

Edited by Highmark

50 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Supply chains are collapsing. Mfg is going off line around the world. And economies are ripping. But we were told by the scientists here at FSCE that it’s just a cold. :lol: 

This attitude just cracks me up.  I mean, it’s ignorance on levels that are clearly in need therapy.  Do you know anybody good?  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

United Healthcare is showing anyone the door who has not gotten the test shots and don't care if you have had covid . Bill needs to die 

I don’t think Doctors are going to roll over like Nurses and techs. They will have no choice but to give them a pass.  
My wife keeps getting sweeter offers every couple weeks from Surgeons who have left the Hospital and started their own centers. 

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t think Doctors are going to roll over like Nurses and techs. They will have no choice but to give them a pass.  
My wife keeps getting sweeter offers every couple weeks from Surgeons who have left the Hospital and started their own centers. 

Talking with my daughter now about it.  A big game of chicken going on right now and these facilities can’t afford to lose what they once considered their “front line heroes”.

My, how things have changed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Talking with my daughter now about it.  A big game of chicken going on right now and these facilities can’t afford to lose what they once considered their “front line heroes”.

I think you’ll see this more and more. There will not be any sort of widespread coverage of it like Joey Bag-O-Bullshit going on TV and making the shots mandatory though. That whole thing will just fade away. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I think you’ll see this more and more. There will not be any sort of widespread coverage of it like Joey Bag-O-Bullshit going on TV and making the shots mandatory though. That whole thing will just fade away. 

Some will not be complicit to the idiocy and the last ones they need turning out publicly about it are the ones they all touted as front line heroes just months ago.  It sounds like a good percentage are outright refusing to get the shots…and they are smartly all going to make their employers fire them over it.

I’ve already put my daughter in touch with my attorney and he wants more co-workers involved.  It’s gonna be a mess.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some will not be complicit to the idiocy and the last ones they need turning out publicly about it are the ones they all touted as front line heroes just months ago.  It sounds like a good percentage are outright refusing to get the shots…and they are smartly all going to make their employers fire them over it.

I’ve already put my daughter in touch with my attorney and he wants more co-workers involved.  It’s gonna be a mess.

So stupid that it has to get to this point. My niece just graduated high school and just started her studies to get into NICU care. She is already an MA but loves the challenge. She’s young and hungry. I hope her will doesn’t get broken down before this shit can all hopefully be straightened out. She’s a good kid and deserves what she wants because she works hard for it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So stupid that it has to get to this point. My niece just graduated high school and just started her studies to get into NICU care. She is already an MA but loves the challenge. She’s young and hungry. I hope her will doesn’t get broken down before this shit can all hopefully be straightened out. She’s a good kid and deserves what she wants because she works hard for it. 

Yeah, it’s sad.  Many of the bright and willing are being drug over the coals about their “selfish” ambition. I tell my daughter to ignore the haters and look out for herself.  Like it always has, it will pay off.

• Like 1

Although laboratory evidence suggests that antibody responses following COVID-19 vaccination provide better neutralization of some circulating variants than does natural infection (1,2), few real-world epidemiologic studies exist to support the benefit of vaccination for previously infected persons. This report details the findings of a case-control evaluation of the association between vaccination and SARS-CoV-2 reinfection in Kentucky during May–June 2021 among persons previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020. Kentucky residents who were not vaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm?s_cid=mm7032e1_e&ACSTrackingID=USCDC_921-DM63289&ACSTrackingLabel=MMWR Early Release - Vol. 70%2C August 6%2C 2021&deliveryName=USCDC_921-DM63289#suggestedcitation

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They sure have.  Hasn’t stopped local hospitals from running their commercials thanking those heroes they are now showing the door. The problem is, like most industries, large corporations are buying up hospitals and the people who are supposed to be in charge of running them are just puppets. 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The unvaccinated dead’s immunity should be celebrated. :lol: 

Let make a deal....let's both get exposed to the dreaded Delta variant....we can test your immunization against my immunity.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Let make a deal....let's both get exposed to the dreaded Delta variant....we can test your immunization against my immunity.

Boom!  I’d get down on this shit too.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Deflection noted.

How can 4.5* million COVID attributed round earth deaths worldwide be wrong?  I mean, hell... Antiboties!!! 

* - even if half the claimed number is wrong, that's still a fuckload of dead people, right?

But fuck them if you are uncomfortable wearing a mask and skeered of needles, because this is all about YOU, you're opinion and your freedom isn't it? 

:fishing:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

How can 4.5* million COVID attributed round earth deaths worldwide be wrong?  I mean, hell... Antiboties!!! 

* - even if half the claimed number is wrong, that's still a fuckload of dead people, right?

But fuck them if you are uncomfortable wearing a mask and skeered of needles, because this is all about YOU, you're opinion and your freedom isn't it? 

:fishing:

18DC7F66-3572-4AE6-A2AF-73612C4CD4A0.gif

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

I have a customer who during the oboma care bullshit quit the hospital started his own privet care group and is doing just fine .a few more doctors got in to his deal .they quit taking new people yrs back still buying a new Benz every other yr still living in the million plus home etc etc .  I truly hope they try pushing doctors till they say fuck you 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You and dip shit need to go rim some delta asshole. 

Yep those Pfizer scientists you trust so so much should be trusted right?  Then why mock natural antibodies? There words are telling you what you don't want to here