Check your account email address ×

BREAKING VERITAS: @Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably Better than the Vaccination’

Just now, jtssrx said:

no no MC says get your vaccine

Lol Pfizer has been proven to be close to worthless 

at this point in my life I’d rather just get it, and be done with it. Rather than get hooked on Shitty pharmaceuticals that I don’t want or need. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Lol Pfizer has been proven to be close to worthless 

at this point in my life I’d rather just get it, and be done with it. Rather than get hooked on Shitty pharmaceuticals that I don’t want or need. 

The vaccines are a scam

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The vaccines are a scam

Depends how you want to look at it. They show some efficacy, and maybe prevent death in some cases, but they don’t stop infections or transmission, and certainly not everyone needs it.  

but a lot of it is absolutely ridiculous 

I hear the filler word "like" and I want to pull a Clown550 and be able reach through the screen and punch a person in the mouth.  God that annoys me.  And yes, I believe natural antibodies are still the best defense vs. getting jabbed.

Yet again, spin misses the point.  The topic is about those who have had the rona and their natural immunity, not the unvaccinated as a whole.  But hey, whatever it takes to justify why you got in line to get jabbed.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yet again, spin misses the point.  The topic is about those who have had the rona and their natural immunity, not the unvaccinated as a whole.  But hey, whatever it takes to justify why you got in line to get jabbed.

The left is quite unintelligent and just can’t think beyond very broad groups 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wonder how many Pfizer employee's that had COVID got vaccinated.   Bet its hardly any.  Same with the CDC and NIH. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wonder how many Pfizer employee's that had COVID got vaccinated.   Bet its hardly any.  Same with the CDC and NIH. 

All employees are mandated to get it.  They were told to get it back in August and I believe they have to have the first jab by Oct. 12.

My buddy is a MD .  Asking him yesterday what is going to do if the hospital he works out of requires vaccine.  Said he will show them he has the antibodies and if it isn’t good enough,  screw em!  

55 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well yes. This was proven a long time ago 

Yet the fed is forcing even people who have had covid to get there test shots . And the linez of pampers thinks this is a good thing.  Me on the other hand thinks any one who supports this shit deserves to die in the burn unit after  a fire 

Edited by Ez ryder

SCIENCE: “The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.” “The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19. . . . We continue to underestimate the importance of natural infection immunity.”

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My buddy is a MD .  Asking him yesterday what is going to do if the hospital he works out of requires vaccine.  Said he will show them he has the antibodies and if it isn’t good enough,  screw em!  

United Healthcare is showing anyone the door who has not gotten the test shots and don't care if you have had covid . Bill needs to die 

This is what I don't understand.  Fauci was asked by far left Chucky Todd on NBC a couple weeks ago, and pressed more than once for an answer, and Fauci said they didn't have a good study on that, BUT GET THE VAX and you'll be good!

So let me get this straight, the lead doctor, in the middle of a global "pandemic", has no clue about natural immunity/anti-bodies and how they work against the Covid?

Seriously, wouldn't you have that study going from day fucking ONE???!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Of course. The Pfizer vaccine hasn’t saved any lives or kept anyone out of the hospital or off a ventilator. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course. The Pfizer vaccine hasn’t saved any lives or kept anyone out of the hospital or off a ventilator. 

I believe it has done just that.  In fact I would bet quite a few people have benefitted from the Vax.  But as anything in Health Care, nothing is a one size fits all.  Those of us who continued to live our lives, show up for work everyday, interact with hundreds of people on a daily basis, probably were exposed early and often, and their natural HEALTHY immune system worked!  And now, because of that, they most likely have an even stronger immune system.

I don't understand why people on either side of this fucking mess can't see across the isle and admit that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Supply chains are collapsing. Mfg is going off line around the world. And economies are ripping. But we were told by the scientists here at FSCE that it’s just a cold. :lol: 

Supply Chains are not elected because of boomers are dead . It is your beloved governments shutting down businesses.  You know just q life saved and all. Now keep deflecting it is what you do best