Check your account email address ×

Eliminating riff raff

• Gold Member

My brother wanted to go to tx and do a helicopter shoot with full auto guns.  After seeing this I think I need to go do some slaughtering!!  I wonder what they do with all the dead oinkers?  That looks like a lot of fun.  

I hate to see this as I don’t like to see animals suffer but, it is an absolute necessity.  They are breeding like rats and destroying crops.  Sooner or later, a twat group will get ahold of these videos and raise hell.  When that happens, all food to their entire area should be cut off.

6 hours ago, poopooforme said:

My brother wanted to go to tx and do a helicopter shoot with full auto guns.  After seeing this I think I need to go do some slaughtering!!  I wonder what they do with all the dead oinkers?  That looks like a lot of fun.  

A sounder will move in and eat the dead. Pigs eat one another. Some farmers will take a hoe out and bury them. Otherwise you keep ‘em or let ‘em lay. I just let ‘em lay where they fall. 

They must be using assault rifles.  I thought all you liberals wanted these type of weapons banned.  Who needs anything more than a single shot, right?  Bunch of no brain hypocrites.  Not mention it's also Texas. 

Edited by racer254

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They must be using assault rifles.  I thought all you liberals wanted these type of weapons banned.  Who needs anything more than a single shot, right?  Bunch of no brain hypocrites.  Not mention it's also Texas. 

I believe in guns for everyone. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A sounder will move in and eat the dead. Pigs eat one another. Some farmers will take a hoe out and bury them. Otherwise you keep ‘em or let ‘em lay. I just let ‘em lay where they fall. 

So you did this in Tx???? If so,,super cool :thumbsup: How many did you get and what were you using for a rifle??

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I hate to see this as I don’t like to see animals suffer but, it is an absolute necessity.  They are breeding like rats and destroying crops.  Sooner or later, a twat group will get ahold of these videos and raise hell.  When that happens, all food to their entire area should be cut off.

Yup, I’m the same don’t like to see it but I know it needs to be done. The ones I really don’t like to watch are the assholes who blow the pigs up with tannerite at least shooting them is usually a quick death.

Edited by 800renegaderider

Bucket list item right there. Got a buddy in TX, that I used to hunt birds with up here, who’s told me they’re everywhere and to come down anytime. One of these years I’m going. Going to bring an arsenal too. 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

So you did this in Tx???? If so,,super cool :thumbsup: How many did you get and what were you using for a rifle??

Last trip was to NE Texas. I use a Wilson Combat SBR tactical 6.8 w/D740 NV scope. Between three of us we shot close to 100. Mine were all clean shot. Even though they're a scourge, we all go for a clean kill. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Last trip was to NE Texas. I use a Wilson Combat SBR tactical 6.8 w/D740 NV scope. Between three of us we shot close to 100. Mine were all clean shot. Even though they're a scourge, we all go for a clean kill. 

That's sounds like a fucking blast!!!! Had to google the rifle as I'm not up on that kinda weaponry,,,beautiful gun. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's sounds like a fucking blast!!!! Had to google the rifle as I'm not up on that kinda weaponry,,,beautiful gun. 

I'm not crazy about it. It's no more effective than an AR. Wasn't one of my better purchases. Even a 60 grain .223 round can easily take down the biggest boar. Just put the round right behind their ear and they drop like a sack. The scope is a keeper though. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I'm not crazy about it. It's no more effective than an AR. Wasn't one of my better purchases. Even a 60 grain .223 round can easily take down the biggest boar. Just put the round right behind their ear and they drop like a sack. The scope is a keeper though. 

I'm more of a bolt action kinda guy,not a fan of semi hunting rifles. It would be different for those type of hunting conditions though. 

Just now, HSR said:

I'm more of a bolt action kinda guy,not a fan of semi hunting rifles. It would be different for those type of hunting conditions though. 

Lots of bolt action guys. If it's a choice between a good gun or good optics, put your money into the optics. Of course a $2400 NV optic that can't be used anywhere else is a personal choice. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lots of bolt action guys. If it's a choice between a good gun or good optics, put your money into the optics. Of course a $2400 NV optic that can't be used anywhere else is a personal choice. 

I'm not even sure those are legal here:dunno:. Totally agree on the optics. Leupold 3-9x40 VX-111 has served me well, not quite in that price range but a solid hunting scope