Check your account email address ×

‘A perfect storm’: supply chain crisis could blow world economy off course

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can live on very little. How about you?

Don't need to but if I had to no prob . Got ammo and a lot of small gold coins and skills worth way more than gold or silver if shit hit the fan money worth nothing I would be a fucking Rockstar only people in bigger demand in those times will be the whores 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Don't need to but if I had to no prob . Got ammo and a lot of small gold coins and skills worth way more than gold or silver if shit hit the fan money worth nothing I would be a fucking Rockstar only people in bigger demand in those times will be the whores 

That’s good. 

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But are you capable or counseling people you despise for a paycheck?  Spinwhine considered this a career…

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But are you capable or counseling people you despise for a paycheck?  Spinwhine considered this a career…

No. All I can say is man the fuck up and get the fuck out of my way I have shit to do . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Obviously you’re not as capable as spinwhine :lol:

Could you imagine him if the internet went down?? his whole world would crumble as he feverishly tries to connect to google to survive..:lol:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Housing prices are beginning to collapse in some regions. If you want deals, they’re coming. 

I'm seeing mild drops in asking prices here.  Nothing too exciting though.  Just school and winter on the way.  Nothing really peaking my interest so far.

A perfect storm 🙄

what a fucking mess everything is since the election.   Finally got to get into the dentist after waiting 3 months for an appointment.  Bare shelves at the grocery store, lines stretching across store to pay,  on and on. 

Analysts I read are predicting that inflation will taper by end of second quarter 22 as supply chain issues stabilize.  Also predicting modest growth in the economy.   Hate to rain on the doom and gloom party here by some.

Edited by DriftBusta

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A perfect storm 🙄

what a fucking mess everything is since the election.   Finally got to get into the dentist after waiting 3 months for an appointment.  Bare shelves at the grocery store, lines stretching across store to pay,  on and on. 

Jesus, where do you live, Mogadishu? I called the dentist last Friday and my appointment is at 4:00 this aft. :dunno:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Jesus, where do you live, Mogadishu? I called the dentist last Friday and my appointment is at 4:00 this aft. :dunno:

Said they had huge backlog and 2out 3 hygienist did not return to work after being laid off for Covid. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Head of the Long Beach Port was on Fox News yesterday and he said do your Christmas shopping now…that’s one way to cause panic shopping.🤣👍🏼

Man there sure are a lot of trump haters and general dem supporters watching Fox news.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Man there sure are a lot of trump haters and general dem supporters watching Fox news.

50 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good entertainment. 

My wife watches it religiously and funny how racer dumb ignores how Fox is spreading fear.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks