Check your account email address ×

Companies starting to increase health insurance costs for unvaccinated workers

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That’s not how group insurance works you fucking oaf.  These articles are tailed for morons like you.  Congratulations!  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s not how group insurance works you fucking oaf.  These articles are tailed for morons like you.  Congratulations!  :lmao:

Really explain how it works.

I’ll wait for this gem

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ll wait for this gem

Is this where your questions and demand for an explanation get answered after you cannot answer or explain any of your posts here after being asked to do so?  None…zilch.

You can try to understand that my complete lack of interest in explaining anything to you does not serve as an indicator of my ability to do so.

You fucking moron.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ll wait for this gem

MCLiar for,”I got nuthin”

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this where your questions and demand for an explanation get answered after you cannot answer or explain any of your posts here after being asked to do so?  None…zilch.

You can try to understand that my complete lack of interest in explaining anything to you does not serve as an indicator of my ability to do so.

You fucking moron.

It’s like explaining “ducks in a row” to a retard. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know I'd lose some workers if I made getting vaccinated mandatory.   Like to hire 3-5 more so no chance in forcing vaccines on anyone.   In fact we are thinking of putting it in the ad.  "No mandatory vaccinations." 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know I'd lose some workers if I made getting vaccinated mandatory.   Like to hire 3-5 more so no chance in forcing vaccines on anyone.   In fact we are thinking of putting it in the ad.  "No mandatory vaccinations." 

I am surprised that there are not more companies doing that.

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly, this is a really good idea right now.

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The company that I work for has done this.  It IS happening.

If you are not vaccinated your premiums are higher. They will not hire any new employees with them being vaccinated.

46 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

The company that I work for has done this.  It IS happening.

If you are not vaccinated your premiums are higher. They will not hire any new employees with them being vaccinated.

This will fall under health discrimination laws.  Any company with an HR worthy of anything will deny this type of mandate for new hires or risk lawsuits.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This will fall under health discrimination laws.  Any company with an HR worthy of anything will deny this type of mandate for new hires or risk lawsuits.

It is a national power company with teams of lawyers, so I assume they have done their homework like the other companies that are doing it.

It doesn't affect me, but I hope they don't charging me extra

by the pound.....

44 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

It is a national power company with teams of lawyers, so I assume they have done their homework like the other companies that are doing it.

It doesn't affect me, but I hope they don't charging me extra

by the pound.....

Pressure from governments is falling on the HC providers and businesses.  The Dems have found a way to usurp Constitutional freedoms through corporations and businesses.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

They made it mandatory where I work. Three people quit that day.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Amazing how pre existing conditions bullshit gets forgotten.

like mumps, measles and rubella?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.

but, it's 'fair and balanced' like a flat earth 🌎 ?

bored.gif.384b4b8f6d03f4d2111aeb8c0791fa8c.gif