Check your account email address ×

Infowars founder Alex Jones LOSES defamation cases and will have to pay damages to Sandy Hook families after he claimed school massacre was 'a giant hoax'

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

freedom of speech not freedom from consequences.  this sort of thing needs to happen more. 

I agree but this whole thing is stupid.  “HOW DARE THAT CRACKPOT CALL THIS SHOOTING A HOAX!!!”

Smh.

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree but this whole thing is stupid.  “HOW DARE THAT CRACKPOT CALL THIS SHOOTING A HOAX!!!”

Smh.

You’ve either conveniently left out details or you don’t know the details. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You’ve either conveniently left out details or you don’t know the details. 

What details are you missing from my post?  Are you stating That I don’t know the details from my own post?

Derp.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What details are you missing from my post?  Are you stating That I don’t know the details from my own post?

Derp.

Good one :lol:

This POS encouraged people to harass the parents of victims. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

wearing a maga hat doesn't exclude an individual from targeted lawsuits.

But rioting, looting, vandalism, assault, arson,murder and blocking roads is ok according to Kamala and her pals.  

A man who was twice bailed out of jail in separate cases by a fund supported by Vice President Kamala Harris has been arrested again while under investigation for another possible case, Minnesota prosecutors said.

According to the Hennepin County Attorney's office, Thomas Moseley, 29, had been arrested and released in cases involving allegations that include damaging a police precinct in August and rioting in December. He was arrested again on Jan. 27, just 22 days after his latest release. During that span, he is also suspected of trying to illegally purchase a gun, and officers are investigating that matter.

Moseley is facing three new felony counts of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance while in possession of a firearm for allegedly having marijuana, cocaine and psilocyn mushrooms. 

"In the two previously mentioned cases," the new criminal complaint says, referred to property damage and gun possession charges, "the Defendant was able to secure unconditional release after the Minnesota Freedom Fund posted $5,000 cash in addition to a bond that had been previously secured. In a third now-pending case, the Defendant was then charged with Riot in the Second Degree from an event that occurred on December 31, 2020."

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

wearing a maga hat doesn't exclude an individual from targeted lawsuits.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Good one :lol:

This POS encouraged people to harass the parents of victims. 

Can you two just take your misplaced sadness, debate about this crackhead amongst yourselves?  I’m just not that invested over him, his idiot followers or the whiners that needed somebody to blame.

Boo hoo….and thank you.  :lol:

• Like 1

Any body that speaks non-stop, with a loud voice, meant to intimidate and overwhelm, makes me want to punch their face in.

Mike Lindell, Alex Jones,  Donald Clump.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Can you two just take your misplaced sadness, debate about this crackhead amongst yourselves?  I’m just not that invested over him, his idiot followers or the whiners that needed somebody to blame.

You’re trying too hard…..

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Jones is a symptom of the right wing. 

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You’re trying too hard…..

Not trying at all.  Conspiracy police are as funny as the conspiracies themselves to me.

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jones is a symptom of the right wing. 

No, one of he left.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not trying at all.  Conspiracy police are as funny as the conspiracies themselves to me.

No, one of he left.

Conspiracy police :lol: :lol:

• Gold Member

Funny born and raised in CT, lived here my whole life and never met one person that knew anybody from the Sandy Hook shooting. Not one Cop, not one Parent, not one kid. Not a EMS, Not a doctor, nobody. 

Driven thru the town many times. The whole thing is very fuzzy to me as a CT resident but sure. 

• Haha 1