Check your account email address ×

Trumpers are making the Hillary whiners look like amateurs.

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf are you talking about?  Man….TDS is liberal media’s wet dream!

Thanks Obama/Trump!!!  :lol2:

It's just like "horse dewormer"

They get this information from liberal news sources and then push it as "truth" and it gets to be pretty funny after a while.  Fucking saying they are looking for bamboo is hilarious.  But some seem to believe that anytime a black light is used now it is looking for BAMBOO.  LOL

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's just like "horse dewormer"

They get this information from liberal news sources and then push it as "truth" and it gets to be pretty funny after a while.  Fucking saying they are looking for bamboo is hilarious.  But some seem to believe that anytime a black light is used now it is looking for BAMBOO.  LOL

Tre ignorance, sadness and self loathing is out of this world weird.  Poor disenfranchised morons.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is gettin gud. :lol: 

civil war

votong machines

bamboo ballots. 

I can’t wait to read what’s next. 

But yet you're the one who started every one of those threads.. Including this one...:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The election fraud conspiracy is reaching russiagate’s fevered pitch. Highly satisfying. 

Not even close, by a long shot,  let us know when all of msm and social media are pushing the narrative you're speaking of..

TBH, if this is the type of thing you find " highly satisfying" you seriously need to stop looking at a screen and get the heck out a lot more..:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

civil war

votong machines

bamboo ballots. 

This is a joke right? The clinton campaign paid Christopher Steel to Create a fake Russian dossier which they gave to the FBI in turn opened an investigation into Trump and his campaign. After one in the election the Obama administration went after people within the Trump administration including Michael Flynn who FBI agents said an original 302s did nothing wrong did not lie to them. Those 302s went missing and new 302s were created. 
then members of the FBI namely Andrew McCabe leaked information to the media to cooperate the information that they had do you get FISA warrants on Carter page. Jeff sessions the attorney general recused himself appointing Rod Rosenstein who then appointed Robert Mueller as a special prosecutor they investigated Trump for over two years finding nothing and releasing a report one part of the report being on Russia collusion the second part of the report being on obstruction of justice.The media the Democrat party the DNC and multiple intelligence officials from every agency spent four years telling everyone that Trump colluded with Russia and that Russia interfered with our elections.

there is physical evidence of voter fraud in every one of the swing states those being Arizona Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania in Georgia. There’s video evidence of people pulling ballots out from underneath tables and running side ballots when counting was supposed to be stopped. The Arizona audit revealed hundreds of thousands of ballots that probably should not of been counted. The Wisconsin legislature admitted that the mail in ballots broke all of their election laws. Jocelyn Benson in Michigan was slapped down by a state judge after the election for violating all of Michigan’s laws with regard to mail in ballots. Brian Kemp and The secretary of state of Georgia entered into an illegal agreement with Stacy Abrams that allowed her to ballot harvest which violated George’s election laws. On the night of the election Donald Trump enjoyed comfortable leads in all of those states with the exception of Arizona. Explain to me why no one is allowed to question the election which took place A little under a year ago but the Democrats including you were allowed to complain for four years about trump Russia collusion

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is a joke right? The clinton campaign paid Christopher Steel to Create a fake Russian dossier which they gave to the FBI in turn opened an investigation into Trump and his campaign. After one in the election the Obama administration went after people within the Trump administration including Michael Flynn who FBI agents said an original 302s did nothing wrong did not lie to them. Those 302s went missing and new 302s were created. 
then members of the FBI namely Andrew McCabe leaked information to the media to cooperate the information that they had do you get FISA warrants on Carter page. Jeff sessions the attorney general recused himself appointing Rod Rosenstein who then appointed Robert Mueller as a special prosecutor they investigated Trump for over two years finding nothing and releasing a report one part of the report being on Russia collusion the second part of the report being on obstruction of justice.The media the Democrat party the DNC and multiple intelligence officials from every agency spent four years telling everyone that Trump colluded with Russia and that Russia interfered with our elections.

there is physical evidence of voter fraud in every one of the swing states those being Arizona Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania in Georgia. There’s video evidence of people pulling ballots out from underneath tables and running side ballots when counting was supposed to be stopped. The Arizona audit revealed hundreds of thousands of ballots that probably should not of been counted. The Wisconsin legislature admitted that the mail in ballots broke all of their election laws. Jocelyn Benson in Michigan was slapped down by a state judge after the election for violating all of Michigan’s laws with regard to mail in ballots. Brian Kemp and The secretary of state of Georgia entered into an illegal agreement with Stacy Abrams that allowed her to ballot harvest which violated George’s election laws. On the night of the election Donald Trump enjoyed comfortable leads in all of those states with the exception of Arizona. Explain to me why no one is allowed to question the election which took place A little under a year ago but the Democrats including you were allowed to complain for four years about trump Russia collusion

Satisfying. :) 

44 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not even close, by a long shot,  let us know when all of msm and social media are pushing the narrative you're speaking of..

TBH, if this is the type of thing you find " highly satisfying" you seriously need to stop looking at a screen and get the heck out a lot more..:thumbsup:

It’s all good. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The election fraud conspiracy is reaching russiagate’s fevered pitch. Highly satisfying. 

Not even fucking close . As soon as every msm is covering it as fact and social media is performing it as fact and blocking any voice of reason on it fir 4 fucking years then we can start to even pretend it is remotely close to the same levels.  But there is a long long long long way to go for that 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

civil war

votong machines

bamboo ballots. 

That was last year. Where ya been.....coma? 

Just as I predicted.................the Congress is developing the Insurrection Case against Donny Flair!! 

Of course Trump did it ...............THROUGH INTERMEDIARIES!!

Trump should have a fukkin jet ready to get him down to the Caribbean or someplace!!

He's got too much against him.  He'll fight it for a long time, but eventually he's going to jail. 

Have you guys looked at my SIG-LINE? Look at it. LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh boy Woofie, I can't wait 'til Rudy or Donny take gas!!! LMMFAO!! I have an old battery=powered megaphone/speaker in the garage. 

I hope I see the day that I can stand on the upper rail and yell, " how do ya' like me now, Woofie? " 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh boy Woofie, I can't wait 'til Rudy or Donny take gas!!! LMMFAO!! I have an old battery=powered megaphone/speaker in the garage. 

I hope I see the day that I can stand on the upper rail and yell, " how do ya' like me now, Woofie? " 

A blowhard like you would own a megaphone  :lol: