Check your account email address ×

Arizona Audit:

racer254

Originally Donald Trump lost Arizona by a mere 10,457 votes
However after the forensic audit of Maricopa County it has reported that maybe over 49,000 ballots should not have been counted.
Over 23,000 ballots were counted from people who no longer lived at the address to which the mail-in ballot was sent in the voter history phase.
Over 9,000 more ballots returned by voters than mailed out in the voter history phase.
Over 5,200 voters potentially voted in multiple counties in the certified results phase.
Over 3,400 more ballots cast than the list of people who show having cast a ballot in the certified results phase.
Over 2,500 more duplicate ballots than original ballots in the ballot phase.
Over 2,300 in person voters who had moved out of Maricopa County in the certified results phase.
Over 2,000 voters moved out of state at least 29 days before the election in the certified results phase..
Over 1,500 votes counted in excess of voters who voted in the certified results phase.
An additional 1,500 votes that should not have been counted for various violations of which one was that over 200 deceased people voted in the election.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just let it go Joe wins again.

However after the forensic audit of Maricopa County it has reported that maybe over 49,000 ballots should not have been counted.
Over 23,000 ballots were counted from people who no longer lived at the address to which the mail-in ballot was sent in the voter history phase.
Over 9,000 more ballots returned by voters than mailed out in the voter history phase.
Over 5,200 voters potentially voted in multiple counties in the certified results phase.
Over 3,400 more ballots cast than the list of people who show having cast a ballot in the certified results phase.
Over 2,300 in person voters who had moved out of Maricopa County in the certified results phase.
Over 2,000 voters moved out of state at least 29 days before the election in the certified results phase..
Over 1,500 votes counted in excess of voters who voted in the certified results phase.
An additional 1,500 votes that should not have been counted for various violations of which one was that over 200 deceased people voted in the

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:
Over 5,200 voters potentially voted in multiple counties in the certified results phase.
An additional 1,500 votes that should not have been counted for various violations of which one was that over 200 deceased people voted in the

You look like an idiot. Trump lost and your a fool to keep a lie for a liar going.

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You look like an idiot. Trump lost and your a fool to keep a lie for a liar going.

You have a lot of balls You spent four years saying Trump stole the election from Hilary with help from Russia. Who are you to tell anyone they look line an idiot????

• Thanks 1

Yup, Mainecat has been more wrong on everything he speaks on (even non politics) than Biden. Lol.

Only way Biden can win again, is sending out mass non requested mail in ballots. Oh wait.

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have a lot of balls You spent four years saying Trump stole the election from Hilary with help from Russia. Who are you to tell anyone they look line an idiot????

She won the popular vote by a huge margin.

also….Santa Claus and the tooth fairy aren’t real.

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Yup, Mainecat has been more wrong on everything he speaks on (even non politics) than Biden. Lol.

Only way Biden can win again, is sending out mass non requested mail in ballots. Oh wait.

Except for a more low level HCS bonehead who’s claim to fame he got banned from HCS.

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

That or he imports 4 million illegal immigrants and refugees.   Just like he is doing.  Guess who has that list, and I bet 90% of those people will mail in ballots.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

That or he imports 4 million illegal immigrants and refugees.   Just like he is doing.  Guess who has that list, and I bet 90% of those people will mail in ballots.

How many audits for Trump so far? 
Keep the lie going send Trumpco dollars.

Just now, Mainecat said:

How many audits for Trump so far? 
Keep the lie going send Trumpco dollars.

Why are certain people against a forensic audit?  Why are liberals constantly trying to make light of it?  They are scared.  And they keep forgetting that it was only about 25000 votes that changed this election.  And they just put 13000 refugees in Wisconsin so that next time they have those extra votes to use. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Except for a more low level HCS bonehead who’s claim to fame he got banned from HCS.

Yeh, that’s my claim to fame. Lol. Not huge deal, but while on subject, I have a patent, and several of my ‘inventions’ has been spotlightef on tv show and several magazines have  done articles on them and me  (one was a 5 pager), and you ? Pffttt.

Anyway, it’s (the banning) there for a laugh. Apparently something you are incapable of. A smile won’t kill ya. Or will it ?

Hey I mean...........look.................(I hate when politicians say that, it usually just means they're thinking up some bullshit to say)............Biden rallied the country because of his dynamic and energetic campaign.......81 million votes baby!.............look.............there's nothing to see here! 

Edited by DriftBusta

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She won the popular vote by a huge margin.

also….Santa Claus and the tooth fairy aren’t real.

No I’m not going to let you do that. From 2016 to 2020 you claimed on a daily basis thar Trump stole the election bu working with Russia. Now you complain complain when people question the 2020 election. You’re a hypocrite 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Yeh, that’s my claim to fame. Lol. Not huge deal, but while on subject, I have a patent, and several of my ‘inventions’ has been spotlightef on tv show and several magazines have  done articles on them and me  (one was a 5 pager), and you ? Pffttt.

Anyway, it’s (the banning) there for a laugh. Apparently something you are incapable of. A smile won’t kill ya. Or will it ?

Yet you can’t stop following me here. Maybe mom will make you a grilled cheese for lunch.