Check your account email address ×

Arizona Audit:

racer254

18 hours ago, racer254 said:
Originally Donald Trump lost Arizona by a mere 10,457 votes
However after the forensic audit of Maricopa County it has reported that maybe over 49,000 ballots should not have been counted.
Over 23,000 ballots were counted from people who no longer lived at the address to which the mail-in ballot was sent in the voter history phase.
Over 9,000 more ballots returned by voters than mailed out in the voter history phase.
Over 5,200 voters potentially voted in multiple counties in the certified results phase.
Over 3,400 more ballots cast than the list of people who show having cast a ballot in the certified results phase.
Over 2,500 more duplicate ballots than original ballots in the ballot phase.
Over 2,300 in person voters who had moved out of Maricopa County in the certified results phase.
Over 2,000 voters moved out of state at least 29 days before the election in the certified results phase..
Over 1,500 votes counted in excess of voters who voted in the certified results phase.
An additional 1,500 votes that should not have been counted for various violations of which one was that over 200 deceased people voted in the election.

Source for this data?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you can’t stop following me here. Maybe mom will make you a grilled cheese for lunch. 

You are a 100 car pile up on the freeway. Everyone wants to slow down and gawk at the shit show. That's how you look here everyday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can look it up using any internet search engine, but cyber ninjas indicated that over 23,000 ballots were voted from a voter's previous address.

Thank you. I was looking through the report and missed that. A screenshot of the report is informative on what CyberNinjas concluded:
image.thumb.png.21a41ab26acb950f2ac487c4248683c3.png

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You look like an idiot. Trump lost and your a fool to keep a lie for a liar going.

However after the forensic audit of Maricopa County it has reported that maybe over 49,000 ballots should not have been counted.
Over 23,000 ballots were counted from people who no longer lived at the address to which the mail-in ballot was sent in the voter history phase.
Over 9,000 more ballots returned by voters than mailed out in the voter history phase.
Over 5,200 voters potentially voted in multiple counties in the certified results phase.
Over 3,400 more ballots cast than the list of people who show having cast a ballot in the certified results phase.
Over 2,500 more duplicate ballots than original ballots in the ballot phase.
Over 2,300 in person voters who had moved out of Maricopa County in the certified results phase.
Over 2,000 voters moved out of state at least 29 days before the election in the certified results phase..
Over 1,500 votes counted in excess of voters who voted in the certified results phase.
An additional 1,500 votes that should not have been counted for various violations of which one was that over 200 deceased people voted in the

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I guess my question after all this is, why only in states and counties that Trump lost? And if we did this everywhere, do you believe the results would have been different?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

I guess my question after all this is, why only in states and counties that Trump lost? And if we did this everywhere, do you believe the results would have been different?

Of course they are going to focus on the states like WI, AZ, etc where trump won in 2016 and where it only takes a small amount of votes to change the election.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you can’t stop following me here. Maybe mom will make you a grilled cheese for lunch. 

If you don't want anyone to respond to you, stop making threads and stop posting. Pretty simple how it works. Or, you making rules that no one can respond to you ?

God your pathetic.

There's like 10-15 people on this site. You make yourself front and center. Starting 3-5 threads aa day is a "Pay attention to me" calling out. Jeez

If you want to fade away in #'s, find another site.

Not sure what my mom has to do with it. Next time I visit I surely won't have grill cheese, not a fan.

You are really a clown. Just as bad as clown500, just without the language. Scoff with a celebrity joke and I give you a small tidbit of being on tv and few mags. Then a mommy joke ? Clown, clown, clown. 

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

You are a 100 car pile up on the freeway. Everyone wants to slow down and gawk at the shit show. That's how you look here everyday.

Exactly.

Think this guy is miserable from tripping over his clown shoes everyday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Roosting said:

And you look like a creepy leg humping Manitoba faggot. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Of course they are going to focus on the states like WI, AZ, etc where trump won in 2016 and where it only takes a small amount of votes to change the election.

Wouldn’t the Democrats fix Congress too? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you look like a creepy leg humping Manitoba faggot. 

poor jimmy dumb as fuck If any one wanted to hear your worthless opinion they would have asked. You add zero value to any forum and what you do type is as useful as a shit filled paper bag so go eat that like a bag of chips.

If you want to see what a leg humping worthless faggot looks like stand in front  a mirror and admire your cottage cheese shit in a bag body.

Fool