Check your account email address ×

Lions fans ... how do you do it???

Bontz

I'm not even a Lions fan, and the team pisses me off!!! LOL   We would have had half of our "dead pool" eliminated this week had Detroit held on to win that game today, but FFS what do they do?  They give up a huge 4th down (and 19???) conversion and of course a NFL record FG to lose the game.  Ridiculous

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'm not even a Lions fan, and the team pisses me off!!! LOL   We would have had half of our "dead pool" eliminated this week had Detroit held on to win that game today, but FFS what do they do?  They give up a huge 4th down (and 19???) conversion and of course a NFL record FG to lose the game.  Ridiculous

The best part is there was a delay of game the play before which ends the game. The Lions get fucked by the refs and give up a record setting kick it’s beautiful 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Easy solution…quit crying and don’t watch.🤷🏻
I’ll still be a fan.

I can't not watch. I want to see the spectacle first hand. 

What blows me away is the fact that not one commentator on the national broadcast has ever latched on to the fact the Lions are obviously cursed. 

You think it would make great content. Document all the creative ways they've found to lose over the years. 

"This week in epic Lions losses..."

I mean, you could literally go on forever. They've lost a shit ton of games. 

• Like 1

I don't know what teams are more difficult to cheer for ... seems like these are the worst of the worst (I can't think of a MLB team that fits into the level of "consistently sucking" like the teams below):

Lions (NFL)
Leafs (NHL)
Timberwolves (NBA)

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The Rams are 3-0 so hopefully Stafford keeps his winning season going :lol: 

I have always said that he was very underrated. He is one of the best in the league IMO. He just didn't have the supporting cast to do anything with his talent.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have always said that he was very underrated. He is one of the best in the league IMO. He just didn't have the supporting cast to do anything with his talent.

Something about the Lions, like a curse lol I'm hoping the Rams have a great season this year. First time I ever gave a shit about them  :lol: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Cold War said:

That was hilarious. What a debacle. 
“Neither team wants to win this game”!!!!   

Leave it to The Lions to sign a backup Kicker that not only looks like Pablo Escobar but also has a career long of 52 yards.............against Purdue!!!😂😂

0CF4D6F0-BAF7-47C7-9D14-30A03FFD20AB.thumb.jpeg.b9d7e109d3e25566f1c021a00d3e7452.jpeg

BTW he has been cut....🥴

• Haha 3

Like a lot of things professional sports teams long term success is much to do with ownership and who they put in control.   There are classy, well run organizations in every sport that never seem to fall too far from the top.   I'm a Redskin fan and when we had the Cook's in charge we were always solid and won 3 Superbowls with 3 different qb's in not all that long of timeframe.   Now Snyder is in charge we likely never will win another until he is gone.