• Honest Elections
    • Centaurs
    • Unicorns
    • Tooth Fairy/Santa Claus/Easter Bunny
    • Jesus
    • Polaris Quality Control
    • Werewolves
    • Vampires

Now. If I select “honest elections”, by default….doesn’t that mean I have to believe in them all?

how can you not believe in Jesus?  He was, in fact, real now….the story is up for grabs.

Meh…I like the aliens (life outside of Earth)…..I just don’t think they’ve been here.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

you sure youre from ireland? youre too much of a faggot to come from there. more than likely france or england. faggot countries

See they ya go being wrong again :thumbsup: At least you're consistent. And a liar :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

See they ya go being wrong again :thumbsup: At least you're consistent. And a liar :thumbsup:

i am calling you a liar because faggots are not from ireland. maybe you are not a liar you are just so retarded you can say you're from Ireland and think it actually makes you from Ireland

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am calling you a liar because faggots are not from ireland. maybe you are not a liar you are just so retarded you can say you're from Ireland and think it actually makes you from Ireland

Still waiting for proof of that ten year old ownage, you pathetic blowhard liar..

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Still waiting for proof of that ten year old ownage, you pathetic blowhard liar..

the proof is here, why are you so mad at me? is it because of a previous ownage? one that started 10 years ago an never stopped ever since i joined fs.com you retarded weak eastern cancer on earth american? how many pigs were fucked by human beings in your town you fat piece of hilljack neocon shit

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the proof is here, why are you so mad at me? is it because of a previous ownage? one that started 10 years ago an never stopped ever since i joined fs.com you retarded weak eastern cancer on earth american? how many pigs were fucked by human beings in your town you fat piece of hilljack neocon shit

More projection, I’m not mad at all ..but you seem quite triggered by being reminded of  what a failure you’ve become,,,.

still waiting for proof of this epic ownage,,,,,either that or you’re are much of a blowhard as 550 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

More projection, I’m not mad at all ..but you seem quite triggered by being reminded of  what a failure you’ve become,,,.

still waiting for proof of this epic ownage,,,,,either that or you’re are much of a blowhard as 550 

you're mad faggot

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Motherfucking :owned::owned::owned:

6502BFCE-2A02-4EDF-BCE2-1D1D10316224.jpeg