Check your account email address ×

Obama Commutes Chelsea Mannings Sentence

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

holy fuck would an assange trial be a circus

He hasn't been charged with anything. Besides the rape and the woman has already said it never happened. 

Just now, Anler said:

He hasn't been charged with anything. Besides the rape and the woman has already said it never happened. 

what a disgusting government we have attempting to control us and the rest of the world ...just evil to the core

Just now, f7ben said:

what a disgusting government we have attempting to control us and the rest of the world ...just evil to the core

This whole Russia thing is really disturbing. 

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, f7ben said:

No ....parading prisoners around naked on dog leashes and demeaning them for fun is not necessary. 

but cutting off there daughters clit is deff necessary . fuck them when they grab a journalist or any infidel they stone them or put them in a cage dump fuel on them and burn them to death . not sure why the boats don't just sink on the way to cuba

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

This whole Russia thing is really disturbing. 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

absolutely and they have been building the narrative for years now

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Since 2013. Really reached its climax now. Saber rattling. I guess terrorism has lost too much ratings to be a viable tool of control. 

I assume you guys are all saying that the blaming of Russia is what is "disturbing".  That has turned out to be the biggest smoke and mirror crock of shit pointing to a our own corrupted IC and political party for those of us with an IQ above a boiled egg.

IMO, no government should scare American citizens more than our own.  In fact, no government should scare the rest of the world more than ours....and none do.

Not trying to sound all "Anti-American" but we do some really fucking nasty things in the name of "freedom".

Why do I feel like I am preaching to the choir?

done.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn... Didn't see this coming. 

Manning, doesn't fit the same bill as Snowden IMO. You can make a very real argument for Snowden exposing wrong doing. Manning, you just can't. It is all well and fine to want transparency and accountability. That is not what he did. Obama dropped the ball hard. 

Agreed.   Good post.  Its a political move to show support for the LGTB community period. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Good post.  Its a political move to show support for the LGTB community period. 

Exactly what it is....fucking pathetic.

How is this playing out on the LW loon sites?

The little I have seen reported on local news has been without comment.

:dunno:  If Obama did it, it must be the right thing to do................The guy has never been wrong in 8 years.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

How is this playing out on the LW loon sites?

The little I have seen reported on local news has been without comment.

:dunno:  If Obama did it, it must be the right thing to do................The guy has never been wrong in 8 years.

FB_IMG_1484785490920.jpg

On 1/17/2017 at 4:28 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn... Didn't see this coming. 

Manning, doesn't fit the same bill as Snowden IMO. You can make a very real argument for Snowden exposing wrong doing. Manning, you just can't. It is all well and fine to want transparency and accountability. That is not what he did. Obama dropped the ball hard. 

Good post, pretty much what I was going to say. :bc: