Check your account email address ×

Investigate Fort McCoy. These dems have to go.

racer254

Tribune News Service) — U.S. Reps. Gwen Moore and Ilhan Omar are calling on the secretary of defense to investigate "possible mistreatment and/or neglect" faced by Afghan refugees at Fort McCoy in western Wisconsin.

The two members of Congress wrote a letter Wednesday to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin III requesting that he investigate concerns raised with their offices about conditions at Fort McCoy, including families lacking access to basic necessities and staff speaking in a "rude, condescending manner" to refugees.

I hope we can relocate as many of the Afghan refugees to Northern Wisconsin as possible and provide them with free UTV's in reward of their service to the United States of America during our time in their country.  And, free deer tags for life too as long as we're at it.

:)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I hope we can relocate as many of the Afghan refugees to Northern Wisconsin as possible and provide them with free UTV's in reward of their service to the United States of America during our time in their country.  And, free deer tags for life too as long as we're at it.

Quit. racer is still sore over the Laotians coming here and he wasn't even born when they showed up. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Yeah Im sure they are living in much worse conditions than they were in Goatfuckastan....

Poor Muslims.  I am sure they are rapidly reverting to tribal law there by now.  This will turn into a shit show….like every other time they are welcomed somewhere else.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Quit. racer is still sore over the Laotians coming here and he wasn't even born when they showed up. 

actually it's Hmong, we have a thriving population of them here that were also mistreated by ignorant white people in the 70s & 80s. 

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

actually it's Hmong, we have a thriving population of them here that were also mistreated by ignorant white people in the 70s & 80s. 

It’s sort of a weird dynamic. The Hmong were considered mountain Laotians in Laos. You’re right, they are an ethic group in and of themselves not native to Laos. Yet there were a lot of lowland Laotians that also fought with america and were granted passage here. There’s a lot of US infantry troops that still refer to the Hmong as the hill people. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hopefully none of them fuck your goats!

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s sort of a weird dynamic. The Hmong were considered mountain Laotians in Laos. You’re right, they are an ethic group in and of themselves not native to Laos. Yet there were a lot of lowland Laotians that also fought with america and were granted passage here. There’s a lot of US infantry troops that still refer to the Hmong as the hill people. 

Do they keep chickens in their public housing kitchen cabinets like the Somalis do?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully none of them fuck your goats!

I don't have any goats.

Fyi, people fuck dogs, cows and horses around here.

https://www.wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/crime/2020/12/21/wausau-man-charged-having-sexual-contact-dog/3997883001/

https://www.wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/local/2015/05/19/man-accused-sex-act-horse-sentenced/27607545/ 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-accused-of-cattle-fornication/

We're also the state that produced Eddy Gein and Jeffery Dahmer.  

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is rich, as I happen to know a vietnam vet who helped bring many Vietnamese families over here in the 80's.  Guess what, the government didn't help him one bit.  I wouldn't expect you to know the difference as during that time you weren't thinking about refugees or anyone other than yourself.  Now you are trying to make up for your greed and selfishness. 

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You sound pretty proud.  I apologize for the mixup in animals that are  fucked by humans.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WI is Democrat stronghold,,,,

On 9/16/2021 at 7:10 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Not really most were welcomed with jobs and land to grow there funky food on . The kids they had to start there own Ganges to keep the niggs at bay . Did not take long to show the niggs they had no idea what ruthless was 

12 hours ago, racer254 said:

This is rich, as I happen to know a vietnam vet who helped bring many Vietnamese families over here in the 80's.  Guess what, the government didn't help him one bit.  I wouldn't expect you to know the difference as during that time you weren't thinking about refugees or anyone other than yourself.  Now you are trying to make up for your greed and selfishness. 

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And there kids ran the most violent gang in st Paul for a few decades 

Hmmm