Check your account email address ×

The political tides are turning against the Biden presidency

9 hours ago, CFM said:

I couldn’t / can’t get past the first pic. Oh well. Oh, thanks ! :$

STFU!! You think you got a chance with that broad!! She wouldn't piss on you if your shirt was on fire!!! 

46 minutes ago, Roosting said:

looks like biden is everything they attempted to say trump was. 

To make it even worse is he is worse in every way

We shouldn't be hatin' on BIDEN OR TRUMP, we should be hatin' BOTH of those sons of bitches equally!!   

I still say HISTORY will show that China poisoned us with Covid, as an act of war, as retaliation for Trump's Trade Deal, and to further their Communist Global Aggression.  

Biden calls the withdrawal a huge success and our news media in CTV News/CP24 says the same thing. I'm sure there are many sheep who actually believe that up here. :sad:

15 hours ago, irv said:

Biden calls the withdrawal a huge success and our news media in CTV News/CP24 says the same thing. I'm sure there are many sheep who actually believe that up here. :sad:

our media is absolutely fucked up. They have had multiple reasons/issues to be highly critical of biden but just seem to take the cnn slant and call it news. 

I remember ctv using the same crap cnn would run trump lies about bla bla bla. Now I see joe doing the same lies but is not getting the bad press for it.

ctv is as bad if not worse than the cbc is. we have zero objective media anymore.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

our media is absolutely fucked up. They have had multiple reasons/issues to be highly critical of biden but just seem to take the cnn slant and call it news. 

I remember ctv using the same crap cnn would run trump lies about bla bla bla. Now I see joe doing the same lies but is not getting the bad press for it.

ctv is as bad if not worse than the cbc is. we have zero objective media anymore.

I agree. CTV News/CP-24 is the same news outlet. The Toronto Star is just as bad as where they all prop up Liberals, deflect and lie for Trudeau but continually slams/condemn the Conservatives. Facebook is the same. Censor factual stories if the make the Liberals look bad but allow full on fake news stories if they are geared towards the Libs/Dems.