Check your account email address ×

Man loses job after missing work for son's birth

• Platinum Contributing Member

Legal but no doubt the company should have been smarter than this.   The bad press alone could hurt them badly.  Stupid business owners never cease to amaze me.  There typically is 2 sides to every story however.  I wonder if he was upfront with them when he took the job.   Not many would deny it even when first hired if he had let them know.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Legal but no doubt the company should have been smarter than this.   The bad press alone could hurt them badly.  Stupid business owners never cease to amaze me.  There typically is 2 sides to every story however.

Different standards between what is legal and what is right.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Different standards between what is legal and what is right.

No shit.   Kind of what I posted. :nuts:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Legal but no doubt the company should have been smarter than this.   The bad press alone could hurt them badly.  Stupid business owners never cease to amaze me.  There typically is 2 sides to every story however.  I wonder if he was upfront with them when he took the job.   Not many would deny it even when first hired if he had let them know.  

One thing for sure, we will never get to know the companies side.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like getting fired from that shithole of a job might have been the best outcome.

https://www.gofundme.com/cainanaustin

If he's smart, he'll take that Electrical Apprenticeship spot.  Much better than being a rent a cop 

Hopefully they use some of that money for condoms :lol:

20 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One thing for sure, we will never get to know the companies side.

The media loves these kind of stories

Read about " man shoots at wife over bite out of grilled cheese".  

Do you think this guy really, really, likes cheese sandwiches, or there was some on going issues? 

Maybe, this was the 6th mud shark he has gotten pregnant this month.  Idk

my guess this was the excuse they were looking for with this guy. no one gets the ax for calling in and saying u are on your way to hospital with wife giving birth. deff more shit to it but the msm will never dig in to the whole story and frankly I almost feel bad for the dumb ass looking for free Pr offering this guy a new gig

Just now, Ez ryder said:

my guess this was the excuse they were looking for with this guy. no one gets the ax for calling in and saying u are on your way to hospital with wife giving birth. deff more shit to it but the msm will never dig in to the whole story and frankly I almost feel bad for the dumb ass looking for free Pr offering this guy a new gig

This.