Check your account email address ×

Pfizer BioNTech vaccine gets full FDA approval

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Don't go to Culvers, it's a TRAP !!!!

:lmao:

I’m always prepared!  Wait, can I eat first before I’m jumped?  It may give them a fighting chance of I’m kinda sleepy.  :lol: 

Zamb, as always. :lol2:

:owned:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Abbott has a quick test now. Takes a few minutes to get the results. My son is working for them this summer and takes one every Monday.

This seems reasonable.

Except there's a problem with this when people are no longer being tested with regularity. 

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/568859-abbott-directs-employees-to-dispose-of-rapid-covid-test-materials

I guess we just all have to take our chances and know some of us may get a sniffle and cough or run over when around others.

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I wouldn’t have taken the first test if it wasn’t mandated. 

You’ll do exactly what your mother ship orders you to do!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m always prepared!  Wait, can I eat first before I’m jumped?  It may give them a fighting chance of I’m kinda sleepy.  :lol: 

:owned:

:lol:

I can say too much but since the Delta variant crept into country, the butter on the butter burgers, ain't really butter anymore.  ;)

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Not me. We’re safer without it 

Good, we don't really need you anymore anyway.  I hope to see as many morons removed from society as possible prior to the 2024 primaries.

Unless of course you've got some good greasy tripple stories, or are Canadian. 

Can I offer you a butter burger?

:lol2:

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Good, we don't really need you anymore anyway.  I hope to see as many morons removed from society as possible prior to the 2024 primaries.

Unless of course you've got some good greasy tripple stories, or are Canadian. 

Can I offer you a butter burger?

:lol2:

What are the chances that I die from this mild respiratory illness? 

42 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

What exactly is the point of having to show papers? Do they need proof that the vaccinated can still spread the virus?

The alt left hates strength of character 

54 minutes ago, ACE said:

What are the chances that I die from this mild respiratory illness? 

Get it, and let us know how it works out.  If you are sucessful try Ebola or Hantavirus next.  You could possibly be the missing link, or Jeezus 

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Get it, and let us know how it works out.  If you are sucessful try Ebola or Hantavirus next.  You could possibly be the missing link, or Jeezus 

I did. It was nothing. I’m not special though, 95-98% of cases have mild to no symptoms 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same here.  Sniffles for a few days and back to normal.

Best thing you can do now is ignore all health mandates in the hopes that you keep getting exposed to the virus. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I did. It was nothing. I’m not special though, 95-98% of cases have mild to no symptoms 

Have you tried walking on water yet?  Something you should consider giving a shot.  

Please cite the source of your statistics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I feel so honored that you are so concerned for my well being.  :lol:  

Oh you just wait until he finds the buttons to make threads a poll. 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Have you tried walking on water yet?  Something you should consider giving a shot.  

Now someone is god because they lived through covid? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Now mandating the vaccine carries way less risk to an employer so i would expect to see more widespread mandatory vax in liberal leaning states.  

Oh I guarantee it. I fully expect to be told to either get the shots, or get tested weekly, by my employer, before the end of September. They will even set up medical with injection sites, at work, to make sure it’s as easy as possible for people to get them. $100 says that the percentage of people with the shots doesn’t increase more than 10-15%. Everyone already has to confirm their shot status with medical by tomorrow or be fired. They’ve also said that if we get to 75-80% of people with both shots, they will get rid of masks permanently for everyone with all of their shots. 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I’ve walked on water lots. But it was winter 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh I guarantee it. I fully expect to be told to either get the shots, or get tested weekly, by my employer, before the end of September. They will even set up medical with injection sites, at work, to make sure it’s as easy as possible for people to get them. $100 says that the percentage of people with the shots doesn’t increase more than 10-15%. Everyone already has to confirm their shot status with medical by tomorrow or be fired. They’ve also said that if we get to 75-80% of people with both shots, they will get rid of masks permanently for everyone with all of their shots. 

15% is huge in the world of vaccines.   so if they can move the needle like that it's a win.

I know our owner would not have required it but he sold out last month so we will see what the new owners do.  I have a few people i work with unvaxxed although most of us were in enough of a risk category we got it since the average age is pushing 50.  

Wife’s employer put gauntlet down on us last year. No out of state  travel (okay now, kind of)  and then this year Vaccinate right when we could.

uggghhhh.

oh well.

9 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh you just wait until he finds the buttons to make threads a poll. 

Now someone is god because they lived through covid? 

LOL, polls on this page are more worthless than a Polaris out of warranty.

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Employer:

If you don't want the vax, would you be opposed to wearing a mask and regular testing?  By the way, you have to pay for the testing.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, CFM said:

Didn’t Biden and Harris say they didn’t trust the Trump vaccine ?

Yes as did many other top dems when it was politically expedient to do so.  

• Thanks 2

Ace Rod Johnson

212,928,803  'reported' cases 4,449,832 'reported' deaths 

Just to play devil's advocate we'll pretend half are bogus counts.  That's still 2 million deaths in a year.  Just a little respiratory illness?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/