Check your account email address ×

The FDA Is Begging You Not to Take Horse Dewormer for Covid-19 As prescribed by Fox News.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

So you just totally reject the link I posted, just because? Can't be real? I mean, you have to admit there are some morons out there, on both sides?!?!

Oh for sure there are some morons out there, but normal people are not going out and buy horse dewormer for USE AGAINST COVID.  Period. 

There have been no hospitalizations reported to the department yet from someone ingesting ivermectin to cure the coronavirus.

Edited by racer254

The WHO initially recommended using acetaminophen for fever and headaches caused by COVID.  And acetaminophen poison cases are very common.  But nothing saying anything about that.  BUT HORSE DEWORMER!!!!  NOOOOOO

It is being blown out of proportion and I am sure it is to try and make it look like it is being done by Trump supporters.  That is why "fox news" is in there.  Not hard to figure out the narrative.

Edited by racer254

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh for sure there are some morons out there, but normal people are not going out and buy horse dewormer for USE AGAINST COVID.  Period. 

There have been no hospitalizations reported to the department yet from someone ingesting ivermectin to cure the coronavirus.

ok, well there are quite a few morons in Mississippi who apparently are making up the majority of calls to their state poison center, so yes, there are people going out and buying this stuff.

“At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers,” the letter stated.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The WHO initially recommended using acetaminophen for fever and headaches caused by COVID.  And acetaminophen poison cases are very common.  But nothing saying anything about that.  BUT HORSE DEWORMER!!!!  NOOOOOO

o.O

I'm sure most doctors still do recommend taking acetaminophen for fever/headaches/muscle aches caused from COVID (or anything else,) since you know, that's what its intended use is for. It's not going to cure you, but it helps relieve pain.

o.O

I'm sure most doctors still do recommend taking acetaminophen for fever/headaches/muscle aches caused from COVID (or anything else,) since you know, that's what its intended use is for. It's not going to cure you, but it helps relieve pain.

And those pesky worms…lol

o.O

Mine told me it was basically poison.

ok, well there are quite a few morons in Mississippi who apparently are making up the majority of calls to their state poison center, so yes, there are people going out and buying this stuff.

“At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers,” the letter stated.

How many is that?  Notice that the article did not give a number.  Instead just a percentage.  LOL

According to the alert, the Mississippi Poison Control Center has received several calls related to the ingestion of ivermectin meant for livestock, which is causing illness in COVID-19 patients.

SEVERAL CALLS......  this could mean 1 family may have tried it.  The article acts like people are dying and feed stores are selling out of it because of people taking it.  FFS, People are not buying it out of stock to take for covid.

Of course, these may be the same people that eat tide pods.

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

How many is that?  Notice that the article did not give a number.  Instead just a percentage.  LOL

According to the alert, the Mississippi Poison Control Center has received several calls related to the ingestion of ivermectin meant for livestock, which is causing illness in COVID-19 patients.

SEVERAL CALLS......  this could mean 1 family may have tried it.  The article acts like people are dying and feed stores are selling out of it because of people taking it.  FFS, People are not buying it out of stock to take for covid.

Bleach, animal parasite poison, or a variety of other concoctions….never underestimate a trumper. 

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

Kansas, who's nearly identical in population size to Mississippi, averages 30,000 poison calls a year, which is 575 per week. 70% of that is 400 per week.

So yeah, maybe they only get three poison calls per week, one being someone who ate a tide pod, two who were ivermectin eaters. Or maybe that's grossly underestimated, and the reports from farm supply stores are actually accurate that they're pulling this from the shelves even if you can't fathom that in your head.

Sorry, I'd use MS but I couldn't find the data, so had to use something close in size. 

"Last year, The University of Kansas Hospital Poison Control Center answered more than 30,000 calls"

https://www.kansashealthsystem.com/care/centers/poison-control-center

Edited by akvanden

50 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Kansas, who's nearly identical in population size to Mississippi, averages 30,000 poison calls a year, which is 575 per week. 70% of that is 400 per week.

So yeah, maybe they only get three poison calls per week, one being someone who ate a tide pod, two who were ivermectin eaters. Or maybe that's grossly underestimated, and the reports from farm supply stores are actually accurate that they're pulling this from the shelves even if you can't fathom that in your head.

Sorry, I'd use MS but I couldn't find the data, so had to use something close in size. 

"Last year, The University of Kansas Hospital Poison Control Center answered more than 30,000 calls"

They said there would be no math. 

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Imagine that, you couldn't find the data.  So you had to speculate and that is exactly what this article and other articles like it want.

So again, the article relies on people to try and figure out how many calls they received related to this.  WHY?  Because the exact number would make people dismiss it as a non issues.

And we all know it is just an article designed for dipshits that want to try and relate it to people who voted for trump.  It's funny to watch.

BTW;  Louisiana’s poison control says it’s received calls from 18 people who have taken the drug.  But again, can't find that number for Mississippi.

Louisiana handles 35,000 calls per year.

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Imagine that, you couldn't find the data.  So you had to speculate and that is exactly what this article and other articles like it want.

So again, the article relies on people to try and figure out how many calls they received related to this.  WHY?  Because the exact number would make people dismiss it as a non issues.

And we all know it is just an article designed for dipshits that want to try and relate it to people who voted for trump.  It's funny to watch.

BTW;  Louisiana’s poison control says it’s received calls from 18 people who have taken the drug.  But again, can't find that number for Mississippi.

Louisiana handles 35,000 calls per year.

Imagine that? It’s not a secret to report how many actual calls they have a year, I just simply couldn’t find it. Can you find their average calls in a year or is it a secret? Maybe they erased all prior year data prior to publishing? 

so Kansas has 30k, Louisiana has 35k - no way we can assume a number close to that for Mississippi….. O.o

so in light of not having the data, let’s just go with your assumption of “bullshit,” because why believe anything when making it up is better.

Shelby Warren, office manager at Old Town Farm Supply, Inc. in Gonzales, said her store has been clean out of ivermectin for months. The Tractor Supply Co. website on Thursday said none was available in the Baton Rouge area and directed would-be buyers to an Amite store for it, in an apple-flavored paste intended for horses.”

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Imagine that? It’s not a secret to report how many actual calls they have a year, I just simply couldn’t find it. Can you find their average calls in a year or is it a secret? Maybe they erased all prior year data prior to publishing? 

so Kansas has 30k, Louisiana has 35k - no way we can assume a number close to that for Mississippi….. O.o

so in light of not having the data, let’s just go with your assumption of “bullshit,” because why believe anything when making it up is better.

Shelby Warren, office manager at Old Town Farm Supply, Inc. in Gonzales, said her store has been clean out of ivermectin for months. The Tractor Supply Co. website on Thursday said none was available in the Baton Rouge area and directed would-be buyers to an Amite store for it, in an apple-flavored paste intended for horses.”

racer smells like apples. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

18 people!!!  out of 35,000 calls.  .05%   OMG the world is coming to an end.  Let's make it seem like Fox news and trump voters are doing it.   FFS.  Go AFJ !!!

We have 3 threads started about it.....it's the narrative folks.  Keep up the deception.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

18 people!!!  out of 35,000 calls.  .05%   OMG the world is coming to an end.  Let's make it seem like Fox news and trump voters are doing it.   FFS.  Go AFJ !!!

70% of recent calls, as in recent since delta started filling the hospitals with unvaccinated. 18 over an entire years worth? You can’t calculate it like that. Either way, someone’s buying it.

May I ask where you found the 18 number? My searching skills are lacking today, unable to find that or MS.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

70% of recent calls, as in recent since delta started filling the hospitals with unvaccinated. 18 over an entire years worth? You can’t calculate it like that. Either way, someone’s buying it.

May I ask where you found the 18 number? My searching skills are lacking today, unable to find that or MS.

https://www.fox8live.com/2021/08/21/uptick-mississippi-poison-control-calls-people-who-take-livestock-dewormer-treat-covid-19/

Last sentence:

Louisiana’s poison control says it’s received calls from 18 people who have taken the drug.

And it isn't just recent data as you say.  Here

Alabama:  2019 = 6 cases, 2020 12 cases, now in 2021 21 cases.  OMG!!! 

Now, nearly eight months into 2021, that number had risen significantly, to 21 cases.

In 2019, only six cases of ivermectin poisoning were called into the Alabama Poison Information Center (APIC), Dr. Ann Slattery, its director, said Monday.

In 2020, that number doubled, with 12 cases being reported by the end of the year.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/health/coronavirus/calls-in-alabama-over-ivermectin-poisoning-on-track-to-nearly-triple-in-2021-poison-center-says/

Again, it is just amazing how the news is reporting this NOW.....right?  And all the news outlets are conveniently doing the same articles.  It is almost like it was planned.

Edited by racer254

Read the comments for a good laugh.

https://www.facebook.com/92786858822/posts/10158772524208823/?d=n

”Research how to take it. If you take a whole bottle of aspirin, it'll be the last headache you ever have.”

“They do not want you to use because it works and it's inexpensive!! “

”Don’t take the paste!! Use the liquid. It is working. ”

“ Please tell us the difference between IVM for humans and animals.“

”You wouldn’t have to buy it at a feed store if Docs would prescribe it also multiple universities are doing studies on it and it is very effective. ”

18 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

5kko3j.jpg

Lol…we’ll done!

18 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bleach, animal parasite poison, or a variety of other concoctions….never underestimate a trumper. 

Nothing is funnier than the party of TDS making fun of ANYBODY else.  I mean, when it comes to mental disorders, those left of the political line own some weird shot for sure.  The right has god which, is still weird but, they can figure out what bathroom to fucking use at least.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

https://www.fox8live.com/2021/08/21/uptick-mississippi-poison-control-calls-people-who-take-livestock-dewormer-treat-covid-19/

Last sentence:

Louisiana’s poison control says it’s received calls from 18 people who have taken the drug.

And it isn't just recent data as you say.  Here

Alabama:  2019 = 6 cases, 2020 12 cases, now in 2021 21 cases.  OMG!!! 

Now, nearly eight months into 2021, that number had risen significantly, to 21 cases.

In 2019, only six cases of ivermectin poisoning were called into the Alabama Poison Information Center (APIC), Dr. Ann Slattery, its director, said Monday.

In 2020, that number doubled, with 12 cases being reported by the end of the year.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/health/coronavirus/calls-in-alabama-over-ivermectin-poisoning-on-track-to-nearly-triple-in-2021-poison-center-says/

Again, it is just amazing how the news is reporting this NOW.....right?  And all the news outlets are conveniently doing the same articles.  It is almost like it was planned.

It’s just stupid.  Most scared of covid are just going to get the shot.  My god.  The ones that aren’t are enjoying snake handling at their church or something.

Just now, Mag6240 said:

Why are you guys debating or rationalizing morons taking shit not prescribed by a doctor??

Some things just aren’t worth debating to me.  “lug flick” and flat earth shit are two.  People taking horse drugs is a third.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Read the comments for a good laugh.

https://www.facebook.com/92786858822/posts/10158772524208823/?d=n

”Research how to take it. If you take a whole bottle of aspirin, it'll be the last headache you ever have.”

“They do not want you to use because it works and it's inexpensive!! “

”Don’t take the paste!! Use the liquid. It is working. ”

“ Please tell us the difference between IVM for humans and animals.“

”You wouldn’t have to buy it at a feed store if Docs would prescribe it also multiple universities are doing studies on it and it is very effective. ”

Holy fuck. The GOP is hysterical. :lol: