Check your account email address ×

Ouch

Civilians may be your priority, the soldiers are mine. US Civilians had a choice and opportunity to get out for months. The US soldiers not. They are first in, last out and always in the crosshairs of the enemy. 

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Civilians may be your priority, the soldiers are mine. US Civilians had a choice and opportunity to get out for months. The US soldiers not. They are first in, last out and always in the crosshairs of the enemy. 

And I would wager 90% of those inside the airport right now wish they could go out and get the civilians.

They are last out for a reason.

As you said, they signed up for it.

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

No contractors are under well contract . And there employers report to the US govenment who tells them when they can bug out . They are not soldiers and are 100% in the crosshairs of the enemy.

But no matter the puppet masters knew this is exactly what was going to go down and it was what they wanted and needed to get the cum guzzler in her place of power to get people use to her before the next election 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Such a mess over there Biden will likely extend the timeline

Already tried, but the Taliban told him no..

Taliban will not accept extension of Aug. 31 deadline for Western forces to leave

Taliban sources said the group is not willing to extend the Aug. 31 deadline for Western troops to exit the country just hours after President Biden said the U.S. could extend the deadline, according to a report. 

43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Already tried, but the Taliban told him no..

Taliban will not accept extension of Aug. 31 deadline for Western forces to leave

Taliban sources said the group is not willing to extend the Aug. 31 deadline for Western troops to exit the country just hours after President Biden said the U.S. could extend the deadline, according to a report. 

Poor Biden! And this can get even uglier yet  

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

We are going to end up beating back the ragheads again we will never get of of there, thanks biden

Sure appears this way.

Build Back Better. Lololololol

Civilians should have been out weeks if not months ago.   Pending who they work for is the question.   If they are there under contract of the US govt then the govt has some responsibility at getting them out in safe, timely manner. 

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Civilians should have been out weeks if not months ago.   Pending who they work for is the question.   If they are there under contract of the US govt then the govt has some responsibility at getting them out in safe, timely manner. 

Some responsibility.  Just some though.  These people are all pathetic together.  Many have served as useful idiots or just plain double agents while they collected the goods from our government.  Maybe they should have done a better job themselves? 

20 fucking years with these morons.  TWENTY!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some responsibility.  Just some though.  These people are all pathetic together.  Many have served as useful idiots or just plain double agents while they collected the goods from our government.  Maybe they should have done a better job themselves? 

20 fucking years with these morons.  TWENTY!!!!!

Oh I agree they should not have trusted our govt especially this administration.   Its on them as well.   

I get wanting to have a presence so women and children get treated more respectfully but its high time we recognize Islam for what it is.

Crazy thing about Islam is the moderates are for the most part cowards and the extremist's will blow themselves up and any give time to kill others.  

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh I agree they should not have trusted our govt especially this administration.   Its on them as well.   

I get wanting to have a presence so women and children get treated more respectfully but its high time we recognize Islam for what it is.

Crazy thing about Islam is the moderates are for the most part cowards and the extremist's will blow themselves up and any give time to kill others.  

I don’t know why some have gotten themselves so confused about it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know why some have gotten themselves so confused about it.

Taliban doing this, Taliban doing that.   Bullshit its Islam. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1