Check your account email address ×

Best place for skidoo parts online?

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Smart ass, I have an I phone and cold fingers

Good luck finding parts, I would think anything you can make fit would actually work in a pinch, off brand doesn't have to be exact for that sled part. All you need is similar voltage and a long enough heigh tension wire to fit, you can adapt the ignition end wires make up an adapter if you have to :) would be my suggestion, I have done something like this back in the day and used it for a week of Quebec, changed everything out when I got back :good: 

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've went straight thru Skidoo online.   In the past they deliver pretty quick and generally everything is in stock.  Not much if any discount though.   Not sure if they send the order to a local dealer but I don't believe they do.  For accessories I've even used Amazon.  

http://store.ski-doo.com/

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was at work when you called Sheldon .....sounds like you are on the right track

Thanks Ben, I figured you were workinq, I was too late to save this one for the weekend, oh well , there's always the next one👍

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I tried them all so thanks for all the replys with ideas,,,,, even you Timeshare 😁

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Lots of used parts out there. Well ,except for bulk heads. Why are the ski's on Craig list Doo's always off set. One ski is always a few inches behind the other?:news:

Sleeper, there is a guy on the SE side of St. Cloud who parts out newer Cats and Doos, if that would help.  He'll part down a motor to the crank instead of having to buy the whole motor for something like the coil.  If I find his CL ad back, I'll post it if you want.  

30 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Sleeper, there is a guy on the SE side of St. Cloud who parts out newer Cats and Doos, if that would help.  He'll part down a motor to the crank instead of having to buy the whole motor for something like the coil.  If I find his CL ad back, I'll post it if you want.  

We couldn't make the weekend so we'll most likely just buy new and build for next week. 

Thank you all👍