Check your account email address ×

New data shows that vaccinated people are 5x more likely to die from covid

Rod

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stay strong sheep, stay strong.

All the while…..it makes a fun game for some of us.  Dude!  I jumped 12 in a row the other day before an awkward landing sprained my ankle and made me stop.  Beat that!!!!

0726167A-A10D-477A-86D8-D21BFC3609DB.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Actually it's just a cold. You aren't going to die

Hey, remember when you told us that your friend/family/whatever real estate lady was in the hospital with covid and you said it “looked dire”…then she recovered?  That’s was cool.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, remember when you told us that your friend/family/whatever real estate lady was in the hospital with covid and you said it “looked dire”…then she recovered?  That’s was cool.

Yes they took her off the ventilator last Sunday. She is improving but still in the hospital. 

Just now, Anler said:

Yes they took her off the ventilator last Sunday. She is improving but still in the hospital. 

I’m sure she’ll get vaccinated now after all the “told you so” from the wicked smaaat people.  Or, she’ll be smart?  I don’t know.  :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m sure she’ll get vaccinated now after all the “told you so” from the wicked smaaat people.  Or, she’ll be smart?  I don’t know.  :dunno:

Well assuming she is out of the hospital and doing fine we will see her in November. I'll ask her what she thinks then. 

39 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Thought they claimed if you got the shots and caught Covid the symptoms were mild..

Masks and shots are worthless as shown every day.

Like here?

Apparently the rona doesn't  bother Piglosi except . . .

Herd immunity not possible from vaxx.

From one of the inventors of Astra Vax.

Again who was correct from the onset.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/herd-immunity-not-a-possibility-with-delta-variant/amp/

Edited by ArcticCrusher

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Herd immunity not possible from vaxx.

From one of the inventors of Astra Vax.

Again who was correct from the onset.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/herd-immunity-not-a-possibility-with-delta-variant/amp/

It’s neat how the libtwat masses run around screaming “Because it’s science!!” Then, throw it away and insert their own brand to make their agenda seem legit.  And the ignorant roaches line up in masses for their smidgen of promised, tainted peanut butter.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Thought they claimed if you got the shots and caught Covid the symptoms were mild..

Masks and shots are worthless as shown every day.

Whew!  It’s hard to go back and see all the now defunct things they “claimed” then retracted, then claimed again, then retracted, then reclaimed, then retracted, then…..

11 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Just a comment on hospitals getting busier with Covid.  My brother was in town this week and lives outside of Tampax Bay.  A good friend of his works as some sort of a manager there at one of the hospital chains and said they have seen the number of cases increase as more and more people have been coming to the hospitals with more and more things associated with accidents that they used to see before Covid, IE people living life and doing stupid shit.  Only difference now is they MUST test everyone for Covid, and if positive, it’s a case of Covid.  Doesn’t matter you came in because you fell off your BMX bike and broke your arm with no other reason to be there (no symptoms), test positive?  You are a Covid case.

That must be it, lots of broken bones requiring hospitals beds and overnight stays.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well I wonder if she has any regrets after going on a ventilator. I’m sure that was a super cheap and pleasant experience. Who knows, maybe it was just a broken arm.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well I wonder if she has any regrets after going on a ventilator. I’m sure that was a super cheap and pleasant experience. Who knows, maybe it was just a broken arm.

Yeah, we can ask her at least.  I wonder if my buddy regrets getting his second “booster”.  I’ll ask him…when I die too.