Check your account email address ×

New data shows that vaccinated people are 5x more likely to die from covid

Rod

14 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Just a comment on hospitals getting busier with Covid.  My brother was in town this week and lives outside of Tampax Bay.  A good friend of his works as some sort of a manager there at one of the hospital chains and said they have seen the number of cases increase as more and more people have been coming to the hospitals with more and more things associated with accidents that they used to see before Covid.

My BIL works in the ICU at a hospital in Sarasota. The number of current Covid inpatients is more than twice the highest peak the hospital saw in 2020. The same holds true at hospitals in the Punta Gorda area. I asked him about your "accident" claim, and he wrote, "Is he serious?? Our ventilators are filled with Covid sufferers, not bicycle accident victims." He wants to know the name of the hospital in Tampa Bay where your friend is seeing a rise in accidents that are leading to Covid classifications. If you give me the name of the hospital, he is confident he can tell us whether ventilator use is up or down.

• Thanks 1

He wrote this: "I don't give a God damn about politics. I am just tired of watching people die that did not need to. ALL of the patients in my ICU are unvaccinated and younger than than last year. We are OVER capacity!"

He's going to bed now. Let me know the name of the Tampa hospital(s).

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

My BIL works in the ICU at a hospital in Sarasota. The number of current Covid inpatients is more than twice the highest peak the hospital saw in 2020. The same holds true at hospitals in the Punta Gorda area. I asked him about your "accident" claim, and he wrote, "Is he serious?? Our ventilators are filled with Covid sufferers, not bicycle accident victims." He wants to know the name of the hospital in Tampa Bay where your friend is seeing a rise in accidents that are leading to Covid classifications. If you give me the name of the hospital, he is confident he can tell us whether ventilator use is up or down.

8 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

He wrote this: "I don't give a God damn about politics. I am just tired of watching people die that did not need to. ALL of the patients in my ICU are unvaccinated and younger than than last year. We are OVER capacity!"

He's going to bed now. Let me know the name of the Tampa hospital(s).

So let me guess, he thinks shots and masks will solve all these problems, right? Ask him why it’s worse now than it was last year this time when masks were more prevalent and shots weren’t around. 

I wasn’t trying to give the impression these ‘accidents’ are landing in ICU’s or taking up beds, and neither was he.  Just the fact that they test everyone who walks in the door regardless of any Covid symptoms.  Are they busy?  Yes - but most people have it and don’t even know it.  The point is nothing we have done has really reduced the spread.  It’s going to keep running it’s course - if you have any underlying conditions, get the Vax.  Obviously it helps those people have generally less severe reactions.

21 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Say it ain't so.

image.png.068db666d7cd419d513850a86b20859f.png

Hope it does pan out, so people can stop overdosing.

"Mississippi health officials are warning residents against using ivermectin, a horse dewormer medication, to treat COVID-19 infections at home amid a spike in poisoning calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center.

The Mississippi Department of Health sent a letter out to to the MS Health Alert Network on Friday warning health professionals of the spike in poisonings from individuals digesting ivermectin. 

“At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers,” the letter stated." :fool:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/568834-mississippi-officials-warn-against-using-ivermectin-for-covid-amid-spike

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So let me guess, he thinks shots and masks will solve all these problems, right? Ask him why it’s worse now than it was last year this time when masks were more prevalent and shots weren’t around. 

Wow..... common. Have you heard of the delta variant? Are you aware that it's much more contagious? 

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Wow..... common. Have you heard of the delta variant? Are you aware that it's much more contagious? 

“Muh…..Delta variant!  That’s why the ‘vaccine’ didn’t work!!!”

:lol: 

“BrEAkThRu CaSIs!!!!!!”

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think the point is, there is a false sense of security with the Vax.  Yes, I'm not going to argue it possibly reduces the severity in most people who contract it now.  But clearly, and that was my point with the Florida hospital post, what we are doing is not stopping the spread.  It's going to keep going.  It's going to keep taking people out.  

Unfortunately, those "leaders" who want to push it, are creating mandates for it to do certain things giving the impression they will be "Safe".  Look at NY City, NFL games, Theatre, etc etc.  I can avoid every single one of those in my daily life, and I will continue to do so.  They offer me NOTHING.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

I think the point is, there is a false sense of security with the Vax.  Yes, I'm not going to argue it possibly reduces the severity in most people who contract it now.  But clearly, and that was my point with the Florida hospital post, what we are doing is not stopping the spread.  It's going to keep going.  It's going to keep taking people out.  

If it keeps mutating, then yes, it will be hard to completely stop it. But I think as long as we keep looking at the data coming from the hospitals showing who's being admitted, that's the only real world way to know (in aggregate) how to sort through the BS, from both sides. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

If it keeps mutating, then yes, it will be hard to completely stop it. But I think as long as we keep looking at the data coming from the hospitals showing who's being admitted, that's the only real world way to know (in aggregate) how to sort through the BS, from both sides. 

You think it won't??  Come on, I know you are smarter than that.

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

You think it won't??  Come on, I know you are smarter than that.

No, I'm sure it will, merely pointing out why we won't be able to 100% stop it. I think everyone is coming to realization that we'll have to live with it to some extent.

22 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Unfortunately, those "leaders" who want to push it, are creating mandates for it to do certain things giving the impression they will be "Safe".  Look at NY City, NFL games, Theatre, etc etc.  I can avoid every single one of those in my daily life, and I will continue to do so.  They offer me NOTHING.

A false sense?  Like this.

Romania shoved the vax up the CDC's ass.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It really does attack the healthiest among us.  If any virus can take out these health nuts….we’re all fucked.

I have asthma!!!!  
ummm …yeah..probably it.  :lol: 

Never ceases to amaze me of the stories that go National out of the D and those that don’t .  

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, I'm sure it will, merely pointing out why we won't be able to 100% stop it. I think everyone is coming to realization that we'll have to live with it to some extent.

Some knew that from the start and never changed that position.  The notion that you can vaccinate your way out of a pandemic is retarded.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some knew that from the start and never changed that position.  The notion that you can vaccinate your way out of a pandemic is retarded.

Many knew it and continue to know it.  They can add it to their annual flu shot and multiple boosters a year and be done.  As for the rest of us, pass.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The notion that you can drastically minimize the need for hospitalizations and reduce death though isn't. :news:

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I have but what you clearly don’t understand is my position on all of this shit. Read Mag’s post. It pretty much hits the nail on the head for me. 

Looking at the data you refer to here, that’s the proper way to go about getting around this? Or is it cases? Or? Or? Again, look at Mag’s post above. A lot of people keep moving the fucking goal posts on this shit to a point that a LOT of people don’t believe a fucking word almost anybody says about this shit anymore. Add to that forced shots and discrimination and what the fuck do you expect? Do you ever stop to think that maybe there are people out there that tend to agree with the medical/science data at least a little bit but are sick and fuckin tired of having this shit forced upon them by people who would just as well shit on them any other time? Not to mention that now that Pfizer got their full fda approval (miraculously WEEKS ahead of schedule) that a LOT of people will no longer have a choice in whether they want these shots or not? These are the things that should bother any human being but I know you Canuks are a little “different” on this stuff. 

Are you sure? You need to keep reading more. There are crack heads out there that believe we will clearly beat this with shots. Probably not on your “suggested” reading list though. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I have but what you clearly don’t understand is my position on all of this shit. Read Mag’s post. It pretty much hits the nail on the head for me. 

Looking at the data you refer to here, that’s the proper way to go about getting around this? Or is it cases? Or? Or? Again, look at Mag’s post above. A lot of people keep moving the fucking goal posts on this shit to a point that a LOT of people don’t believe a fucking word almost anybody says about this shit anymore. Add to that forced shots and discrimination and what the fuck do you expect? Do you ever stop to think that maybe there are people out there that tend to agree with the medical/science data at least a little bit but are sick and fuckin tired of having this shit forced upon them by people who would just as well shit on them any other time? Not to mention that now that Pfizer got their full fda approval (miraculously WEEKS ahead of schedule) that a LOT of people will no longer have a choice in whether they want these shots or not? These are the things that should bother any human being but I know you Canuks are a little “different” on this stuff. 

Are you sure? You need to keep reading more. There are crack heads out there that believe we will clearly beat this with shots. Probably not on your “suggested” reading list though. 

I think we can all agree that testing positive with no symptoms or even symptoms is way better than having to go to the hospital. Right? All the natural immunity people are all about catching it. Have things changed with the onset of Delta? Yes. Might they change again? Yes.

And yes there are crackheads out there, on both sides. That doesn't mean it's mainstream thinking though.