any others? I’m sure there’s more 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Health care is a human right! *unless you disobey the left*

My body my choice! *unless you disobey the left*

discrimination is 100% intolerable! *unless you disobey the left*

any others? I’m sure there’s more 

They won't use mental health status to infringe upon 2nd amendment rights. 

"They" the string pullers on both side know how to trigger the mentally weak thats for sure. Next up will probably be some climate change emergency which will have you all frothing at the mouth even more than you already are. I wonder if radical islam will ever be a thing again... 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

"They" the string pullers on both side know how to trigger the mentally weak thats for sure. Next up will probably be some climate change emergency which will have you all frothing at the mouth even more than you already are. I wonder if radical islam will ever be a thing again... 

Climate and guns are the next two emergencies.   Intentional or not they learned a lot from this "pandemic."  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Climate and guns are the next two emergencies.   Intentional or not they learned a lot from this "pandemic."  

don't forget race and equality!  Now they are even mixing those 2 with Climate!

https://www.mlive.com/news/2021/07/environmental-injustice-and-racism-in-michigan-a-new-mlive-documentary.html

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who is frothing at the mouth about climate change other than Greta Thornburg and all the other prostitutes who benefit from all the grant money?

Science left this debate a long time ago, grocery workers worked all through this, and they deal with hundreds of people daily.  Yet, the teachers are trying to somehow convince us that its too dangerous to teach.  Its so fucked up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who is frothing at the mouth about climate change other than Greta Thornburg and all the other prostitutes who benefit from all the grant money?

Science left this debate a long time ago, grocery workers worked all through this, and they deal with hundreds of people daily.  Yet, the teachers are trying to somehow convince us that its too dangerous to teach.  Its so fucked up.

JT will be

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Climate for sure. Well it already was. I’m sure gretas owners are pretty furious over the climate industry losing its zazz for now. But it’ll be back as soon as the alt left loses their fear over this cold 

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think covid proved to show that the policies the left has regarding these are entirely WRONG.  And this is something that needs to be used every time they are brought up.

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

But 20 years ago on September 11th!!!111 They're coming for us again and might bring Ebola with them this time

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

But 20 years ago on September 11th!!!111 They're coming for us again and might bring Ebola with them this time

We need to defund the govt...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Democrats aren't the left, they're just slightly less fascist in some ways than Republicans. 

The actual left has zero political power in this country and most of the planet  

There was a time I could buy I to this separation of “the left” and Dems.  No longer.  All one big group of fascist ahit bags that will get “the wall” if I have anything to do with them.

24 minutes ago, ACE said:

Climate for sure. Well it already was. I’m sure gretas owners are pretty furious over the climate industry losing its zazz for now. But it’ll be back as soon as the alt left loses their fear over this cold 

Can’t they just move her little play piece over the Vax part of their little game board?  I’m surprised they haven’t already.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Can’t they just move her little play piece over the Vax part of their little game board?  I’m surprised they haven’t already.

Climate change caused covid? Covid change? Climate Covid change?

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Democrats aren't the left, they're just slightly less fascist in some ways than Republicans. 

The actual left has zero political power in this country and most of the planet  

Core leftists ideals lead to full totalitarianism 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There was a time I could buy I to this separation of “the left” and Dems.  No longer.  All one big group of fascist ahit bags that will get “the wall” if I have anything to do with them.

Welcome back, Bhen...