Jump to content

Opec tells Biden to fuck off


Recommended Posts

Was he wearing his aviator glasses when he told them ? Because he looks so tough when he does. You know, Cornpop.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t we have our troops over there in SA guarding the oil production? How about we tell them start pumping or we gtfo. Does Biden even have a clue about foreign policy? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Don’t we have our troops over there in SA guarding the oil production? How about we tell them start pumping or we gtfo. Does Biden even have a clue about foreign policy? 

apparently.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is almost a nightmare from hell. 

Open borders, illegal immigrants flooding in. 

Afghan debacle.

Pipelines being shut down.  

27 million dollars to family of a criminal. 

I can't believe what's happening in the USA.  

I can believe it, I'm just shocked how bad it is. I hate what I see in America. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Edmo said:

Don’t we have our troops over there in SA guarding the oil production? How about we tell them start pumping or we gtfo. Does Biden even have a clue about foreign policy? 

Yes we do and Trump got the Saudi's to cut production by threatening to pull the troops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes we do and Trump got the Saudi's to cut production by threatening to pull the troops.

Supposedly he did to protect US oil because the global economic collapse occurring because of COVID.

Reality is lots of things commodities included have a sweet spot.   Good for consumers and suppliers.   See it all the time when corn/bean prices skyrocket.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Supposedly he did to protect US oil because the global economic collapse occurring because of COVID.

Reality is lots of things commodities included have a sweet spot.   Good for consumers and suppliers.   See it all the time when corn/bean prices skyrocket.   

And the sweet spot for a barrel of oil is around $52 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Supposedly he did to protect US oil because the global economic collapse occurring because of COVID.

Reality is lots of things commodities included have a sweet spot.   Good for consumers and suppliers.   See it all the time when corn/bean prices skyrocket.   

Yes that is true.   

SA and the UAE had a disagreement about how much more oil SA and Russia could supply after December if they agreed to start 400,000 BPD in August, not sure if the Covid variant didn't stall their plans.  

 

Biden could threaten SA to produce more the same way Trump did to produce less, doubt he will and not sure he should,  given that US production is starting to rise again and a sharp drop may slow the increase, although selfishly I wish they would force more production to make my diesel bill less.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, jtssrx said:

 

OPEC???  You dumb fucks still suck Saudi dick for oil?  Bummer man. Too bad the Republicans stole the election from Al Gore. You’d be leading the world in green energy and all be driving fast as fuck electric cars. You wouldn’t be talking about the Taliban today either. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

OPEC???  You dumb fucks still suck Saudi dick for oil?  Bummer man. Too bad the Republicans stole the election from Al Gore. You’d be leading the world in green energy and all be driving fast as fuck electric cars. You wouldn’t be talking about the Taliban today either. 

Still a idiot . How is the oh so green Styrofoam packing peanut buisness doing . You must have killed it with the covid shipping boom . Has your mom showed you how the year was yet 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe that faggot Biden stopped the pipeline. 

If it was up to me I'd finish and get that pipe-line, on-line.

I'd also look into Venezuelan oil, as an added source. 

Energy security would be a priority. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't believe that faggot Biden stopped the pipeline. 

If it was up to me I'd finish and get that pipe-line, on-line.

I'd also look into Venezuelan oil, as an added source. 

Energy security would be a priority. 

 

Wouldn't that be the easiest thing to do and take the Keystone XL right out of the conversation.  Not with the current democrats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

OPEC???  You dumb fucks still suck Saudi dick for oil?  Bummer man. Too bad the Republicans stole the election from Al Gore. You’d be leading the world in green energy and all be driving fast as fuck electric cars. You wouldn’t be talking about the Taliban today either. 

:lol: How does our dicks taste?  You get a little Saudi dick on the side as well.   How's that goat shit taste?

40% of what you refine comes from imports of which the US makes up 70% of.  :lol:  

As a % of imports you take in twice as much from SA. :lol:  

Brilliant....come back to talk smack and you only confirm the ill-informed jackass you are.

 

https://www.cer-rec.gc.ca/en/data-analysis/energy-markets/market-snapshots/2021/market-snapshot-crude-oil-imports-decreased-in-2020-and-so-did-the-cost.html

Release date: 2021-04-14

Imports of crude oil decreased by 20% in 2020, from 693 thousand barrels per day (Mb/d) in 2019 to 555 Mb/d. The United States (U.S.) continues to be the largest source of Canada’s imported crude oil. In 2020, 77% of Canada’s oil imports came from the U.S. compared to 72% in 2019. An increasing proportion of Canada’s imported oil is coming from the U.S. relative to the rest of the world, and in 2020 the only non-U.S. imports were in Atlantic Canada.

 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Wouldn't that be the easiest thing to do and take the Keystone XL right out of the conversation.  Not with the current democrats.

This country is fucked. Hope I'm wrong. I can not fathom that Biden was elected president. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...